Author Topic: Do you feel cheated by Allah?  (Read 539 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Do you feel cheated by Allah?
« on: April 13, 2019, 11:24:51 AM »
Their Lord called out to them, "Did I not forbid you this tree and say to you, "Human Shaytan is an outright enemy to you"?" (7:22) I swear I shall fill Hell with you and all who follow you! (7:18)

Therefore jihad against Giants [They said, "Musa, a giant race of people is living there. We shall never go there unless they leave the land first. If they leave it then we will enter." 5:22]:
  • Fighting (Fight Club) is made mandatory for you. 2:216
  • BUT "Allah will test you with a river. So whoever drinks from it is not with me, and whoever does not taste it - except a sip from the hollow of his hands - is definitely with me ...  those who were sure that they were going to meet Allah said, "How many a small force has triumphed over a much greater (giant) one by Allah's permission! Allah is with the steadfast. 2:249"
  • THUS: Those who came to you for riding animals and to whom you said, "I cannot find a mount for you": they turned away with their eyes overflowing with tears of grief that they had nothing they could contribute. (9:92)
  • You who have iman! when you encounter those who are kafir advancing in (greatest) massed ranks into battle, do not turn your backs on them.

Anyone who turns his back on them that day, unless he is withdrawing to rejoin the fight or withdrawing to support another group, brings Allah's anger down upon himself (ie. is a Kafir). His refuge is Hell. What an evil destination! You did not kill them; it was Allah who killed them; and you did not throw, when you threw; it was Allah who threw: so He might test the muminun with this excellent trial from Him. Allah is All-Hearing, All-Knowing. That is your reward. Allah always confounds the schemes of the kuffar. (8:15-18)

ACCORDINGLY:

Do people imagine that they will be left to say, "We have iman," and will not be tested? We tested those before them so that Allah would know the truthful and would know the liars. Or do those who do bad actions imagine they can outstrip Us? How bad their judgement is! As for those who look forward to meeting Allah, Allah's appointed time is certainly coming. He is the All-Hearing, the All-Knowing. Whoever does jihad does it entirely for himself. Allah is Rich Beyond Need of any being. As for those who have iman (fact) and do natural actions, We will erase their bad/unnatural actions from them, and recompense them for the best of what they did. (29:2-7)

The meaning of "Taqwa".....
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?