Author Topic: Some incongruous results of the idolization of malehood  (Read 354 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
Some incongruous results of the idolization of malehood
« on: April 14, 2019, 01:02:27 AM »
Upholding of male poligamy under whatever humanistic or non humanistic guise is a must for the intentional or unintentional idolisation of malehood

Denial of feminine poligamy is as much a must as the previous one is for the intentional or unintentional idolisation of malehood. This candy is necessary, otherwise the idolizer of malehood goes bonkers.

Denial of prophethood to Maryam is another must for those idolizers and anybody who does not deny is guilty of starting the war of the sexes.

There are other musts, but just as a sample.

For the question of male poligamy it is many times advanced the strong sexual drive of males which makes it reasonable for them to have a proper outlet.

However when demography does not fit their purported dream of many women for each of them, and goes the other way, either they deny that such a thing might ever happen anywhere at any time, either they ignore the question.

But all along, no matter what the demography of the moment may be, prostitution is upheld. Prostitution denies by itself all arguments and lies that are there to uphold the idolization of malehood poligamywise.

Legal feminine poligamy, where everybody would know where they stand and have mutual rights and duties NOOOOOO. The idolizers claim that would be against nature, but they lie, since they practice prostitutional feminine poligamy since time immemorial.

Underhand feminine poligamy - which is what prostitution is- where one part is deprived of almost every conceivable right, starting with the right to self respect, while the other part reserves for itself all power and might, is fine and even morally acceptable, as Saint Thomas Aquino said it is  necessary like gutters in palaces. ?That is not against nature? No, Iblees says it is not.

A lot of pretended qura'nism and liberal or progressive islam is far from being liberated of that idolisation, or even of wanting to be liberated of that idolisation. If those idolizers smelt that danger, they would run away. They are addicts that do not believe they could live without that. They may accept little concessions here and there under by the pressure from environment, but in fact the basis of their mind and soul is firmly rooted in that idolisation. The roots are not deep, because lies do not have deep roots, but firm and strong, yes, they are very very firm. Addictions, are so, bad dreams that do not go because they have got inside us.

To contend with malehood idolisation is a hopeless battle, and attempting to talk it out nicely is a dream. Like the power of the churches in many countries, it is unshakable unless a bloody or terrible revolution takes place. Their toy, malegodship, is the only thing sacred on earth. Play a little around trying to convince them, they might tolerate a little, but do not be so naive as to take it seriously, they will get wild and lacking all reason and manners and trample you under their feet, showing their Iblees rage if they could. They are addicts.

Bottom line: There is no Qur'an revival or permanent revelation without overthrowing the Iblees like idolisation of malehood. Try it, you will verify. You can go so far, not further. Iblees type addictions are the most clever weapons of soul destruction.

Salaam

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Some incongruous results of the idolization of malehood
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 04:33:05 AM »
Therefore, be like Maryam.

Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the People of Ibrahim and the People of Imran (Maryam) over all other beings (Kings). (3:33)

and live your life as Queen

ie. Do not marry mushrik (animals). (2:221) <-- Feminism

I never let go to waste any good deed of yours, male or female alike; you are all equal (as Natural Person and Rasul, King and Queen ) in My Sight. (3:195)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 06:01:56 AM »
we can decide whose children it is in male poligamy..

Denial of feminine poligamy is as much a must as the previous one is for the intentional or unintentional idolisation of malehood. This candy is necessary, otherwise the idolizer of malehood goes bonkers.

but how do you decide whose children in feminine poligamy?

from which husband, out of 4 husbands?
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 06:43:33 AM »
we can decide whose children it is in male poligamy..

but how do you decide whose children in feminine poligamy?

from which husband, out of 4 husbands?

The same way you would know when you go to a brothel or to any person of the trade. That does not seem to bother Iblees worshipper does it?

I will not be answering any of those ever so clever and witty questions, particularly since knowing whose children they are, other than by scientific or technological means is and always has been a question of trust and nothing else.

So if you trust, it does not matter how many consorts there are, unless they are absolutely mentally incpacitated.

On the other hand something always slips the ever so clever and witty mind of iblees worshippers retorts and it is that in fact you can marry a woman over fifty or fifty five and you will not have that problem.

Or what are you sugesting when there is exccess of males and shortage of women? having a number of men castrated or keeping them chaste even if they have as much drive as anybody else or else have them do what they would do if they were in a poligamous marriage but hiding it and making it as if it was not hapenning. That also in fact happens with monogamy, you know. So how do you know which are your children? You never know except by adn and that kind of thing in s much as it may be reliable.

I will not answer to any more of this. It is too much of a dej? vu, actually utterly boring and repetitive, and there are really nice men who are not iblees worshipers for me to waste my time with the nonsense an self-dilusion of pitiful males lacking self assurance and wanting to be cajoled as if they were five year olds.

Salaam

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 07:13:07 AM »

The same way you would know when you go to a brothel or to any person of the trade. That does not seem to bother Iblees worshipper does it?

I will not be answering any of those ever so clever and witty questions, particularly since knowing whose children they are, other than by scientific or technological means is and always has been a question of trust and nothing else.

So if you trust, it does not matter how many consorts there are, unless they are absolutely mentally incpacitated.

On the other hand something always slips the ever so clever and witty mind of iblees worshippers retorts and it is that in fact you can marry a woman over fifty or fifty five and you will not have that problem.

Or what are you sugesting when there is exccess of males and shortage of women? having a number of men castrated or keeping them chaste even if they have as much drive as anybody else or else have them do what they would do if they were in a poligamous marriage but hiding it and making it as if it was not hapenning. That also in fact happens with monogamy, you know. So how do you know which are your children? You never know except by adn and that kind of thing in s much as it may be reliable.

I will not answer to any more of this. It is too much of a dej´┐Ż vu, actually utterly boring and repetitive, and there are really nice men who are not iblees worshipers for me to waste my time with the nonsense an self-dilusion of pitiful males lacking self assurance and wanting to be cajoled as if they were five year olds.

Salaam

I don't go to a brothel .. and I don't know how you decide whose children it is.. so how you decide?

how to clearly identify the father for each of her children?

Divorced women should wait by themselves for three menstrual cycles; and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs if they have iman in Allah and the Last Day.  (2:228)

further, are this feminine polygamy woman suppose to get pregnant continuously by her husbands during their life?

how many times can she get pregnant; continuously, by her four husbands?

is she built for that?

how will she breastfeed?

how will she take care of her husbands and children?

is that justice? :laugh: