Author Topic: Saudi Seeks Death Sentence for Hassan al-Maliki  (Read 2348 times)

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
Re: Saudi Seeks Death Sentence for Hassan al-Maliki
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 01:37:31 AM »
Update

Quote:
Hassan Farhan Al-Maliki, a Saudi Arabian cleric detained since September 2017 and facing the death penalty. According to a family member, Sheikh Maliki last appeared in front of the Specialized Criminal Court on March 8, and was set to appear again on April 5, 2020 before Saudi Arabia’s Supreme Judicial Council postponed all hearings until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak

Still not too late to contact your local saudi embassy

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

Fadiva

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2020, 02:03:11 PM »
Petition signed.

Only 709 signatures...

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2020, 04:30:27 PM »
So would I just contact the embassy and send a personal plea, or is there a petition I can sign for my country? I'm in Canada btw.
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

AK85

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Listen, and understand! That Terminator is out there! It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

We here have different views from salaat, to haj, to qibla to shirk to many fiqh issues. But there is something that binds us all, is we take our deen from the Quran and we recognize its authority over anything else. - BigMo

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2020, 04:36:07 AM »
I think writing/emailing your local embassy is also a good idea to show your disgust/objection to this and how this will reflect badly on Saudi Arabia and you will tell everyone about their human rights record etc.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

ay

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2020, 03:57:25 AM »
Thank you for sharing this I have been searching for updates for a while couldn't find anything since his video message a long while ago.
if you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2020, 08:32:26 AM »
I hope brother Hassan is still living in this worldly life. He is a good man.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2020, 02:09:49 AM »
Thank you for sharing this I have been searching for updates for a while couldn't find anything since his video message a long while ago.

As of now, this is what I know:

He was sent home, but the trial is still on.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2020, 10:05:07 PM »
As of now, this is what I know:

He was sent home, but the trial is still on.
I hope he is okay, Hassan is a good man. Brother Al-Maliki could be important for our Saudi brothers & sisters to returning back the Qur'an.