Author Topic: Atheism is a RELIGION  (Read 86 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
Atheism is a RELIGION
« on: March 07, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »
The official definition of Atheism

atheism. n. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Conclusion

• It is a religious claim, and not rooted in science, logic, philosophy etc.
  • The claim for belief in God (The Dawkin's Scale *)
  • The claim for disbelief in God
  • The claim for without belief in God
  • Belief or disbelief in 320,000,000 Gods:
    The official definition of Atheism said "God or Gods)". It does not say Allah, Jesus, Lord Shiva etc? It says God or Gods... There are 320,000,000 Gods on Earth. Hinduism alone has 33,000,000 Gods. Some say it is One God and the other is the attributes of Gods etc. But it refers to 320,000,000 Gods.

Richard Dawkins on the definition of "lack of belief"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-WduYb4HSw

Premise 1: Who is an Atheist?
  • Pure Agnostic: God's existence and non-existence are exactly EQUIPROBABLE.
  • Weak Atheist: I do not know whether God exists, but I'm declined to be SKEPTICAL.
  • De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain, but I think God is very IMPROBABLE.

Premise 2: "Equiprobable, skeptical, improbable" means:
  • Disbelief in God(s)
  • Belief in God(s)​
  • It does not mean without belief in God(s)​
---------------------------------------------------------------
Conclusion: Atheism is a religion with 320,000,000 Gods
---------------------------------------------------------------

4. Pure Agnostic

God's existence and non-existence are exactly EQUIPROBABLE.​

Definition: equiprobable: (of two or more things) equally likely to occur; having EQUAL PROBABILITY.​

Therefore:
  • Disbelief in Gods
  • Belief in Gods
  • Therefore, the definition of Atheism asserts the belief in 320,000,000 Gods.​

5. Weak Atheist

I do not know whether God exists, but I'm declined to be SKEPTICAL.​

Definition: skeptical​
  • not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.​
  • relating to the theory that certain knowledge is impossible.​
Therefore:
  • Disbelief in Gods
  • Belief in Gods

6. De-facto Atheist

I cannot know for certain, but I think God is very IMPROBABLE.​

Definition: improbable​
  • not likely to be true or to happen.
  • synonyms: unlikely, not likely, doubtful, dubious, debatable, questionable, uncertain;
  • More: unexpected and apparently inauthentic.​
Therefore:
  • Disbelief in Gods
  • Belief in Gods

Definition of GOD

1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: such as

a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind​

2 : a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship

specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality​

Greek gods of love and war​

3 : a person or thing of supreme value

had photos of baseball's gods pinned to his bedroom wall​

4 : a powerful ruler

The definition of God from the Quran

Have you seen the one who has taken his ego as his GOD? (45:23/24:43)

They took their religious scholars and their monks and the Christ, son of Mary, as their Lords besides God while they were ordered to only serve the One Nature's god. (9:31)

The definition of religion

religion
/rɪˈlɪdʒ(ə)n/
noun

1. the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

synonyms: faith, belief, divinity, worship, creed, teaching, doctrine, theology; More

Pure Agnostic: God's existence and non-existence are exactly EQUIPROBABLE.
Weak Atheist: I do not know whether God exists, but I'm declined to be SKEPTICAL.
De-facto Atheist: I cannot know for certain, but I think God is very IMPROBABLE.​

2. a particular system of faith and worship.

Also the Atheism activities; the system of faith and not rooted in logic, science, philosophy, facts but hasty generalization.​

3. a pursuit or interest followed with great devotion.

Certainly.

Therefore, Atheism is a religion with 320,000,000 Gods.

The definition of worship

worship
/ˈwəːʃɪp/
noun

1. the feeling or expression of reverence and adoration for a deity.

"worship of the Mother Goddess"

synonyms: reverence, revering, worshipping, veneration, venerating, adoration, adoring, -olatry, devotion, praise, thanksgiving, praising, praying to, glorification, glorifying, glory, exaltation, exalting, extolment, extolling, homage, respect, honour, honouring, esteem; More​

2. used in addressing or referring to an important or high-ranking person, especially a magistrate or mayor.

"we were soon joined by His Worship the Mayor"​

verb

1.show reverence and adoration for (a deity).

Atheism rooted in "ANTI" Theism, and has nothing to do with Truth, Science, Philosophy, Fact, and Knowledge etc. It is rooted in disbelief or lack of belief in God. It's caused by elitist thinking "were smarter than everyone else". It's basically the same as white supremacists (worship), except the idea has to do with religion, as racism.

anti
/ˈanti/
INFORMAL

preposition

1.opposed to; against.

adjective

1. opposed.

noun

1. a person opposed to a particular policy, activity, or idea.

The only doctrine that is not being religious is The Naturalist: ie. those who completely hear and obey Natural Order (Sunnatullah). They are not being religious because the universal order (DEEN) is not a Religion.

Deen vs. Religion

It has been said that the word Dīn appears in as many as 79 verses in the Qur'an, but because there is no exact English translation of the term, its precise definition has been the subject of some misunderstanding and disagreement. For instance, the term is often translated in parts of the Qur'an as "religion". However, in the Qur'an itself, the act of submission to God is always referred to as Dīn rather than as Madhhab (مذهب), which is the Arabic word for "religion"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Din_(Arabic)#Use_in_Islam

Why you're an ATHEIST?
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Atheism is a RELIGION
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 11:06:51 AM »
In that case brother Mahdi, you have your religion and I have mine.

No disrespect, I just cannot put my head around MA(I mean your) theism or Atheism
Thanks but no thanks.
PS; I am mad I know!
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
Re: Atheism is a RELIGION
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 11:13:20 AM »
I am the Sunnatullah Alone Muslim (Nature) and have no religion, but a Deen (Natural Order).

Therefore you have your religion (Atheism), I have my Deen (Sunnatullah / Way of Allah).
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?