Author Topic: MARYAM (People of Imran, 3:33)  (Read 1405 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
MARYAM (People of Imran, 3:33)
« on: February 21, 2019, 03:01:46 AM »
The jihad for people of Imran (women)

Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the People of Ibrahim and the People of Imran (MARYAM) over all other beings (MESSENGERS). (3:33)

Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: MARYAM (People of Imran, 3:33)
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:01:25 AM »
The jihad for people of Imran (women)

Allah chose Adam and Nuh and the People of Ibrahim and the People of Imran (MARYAM) over all other beings (MESSENGERS). (3:33)

Man.... you are just creating things from no where... first of all you are a nonsensical impostor and calling yourself as messenger and dragging others as messengers.....
Such a liar keep spoiling the forum...
Arabic "AALA" is not People.... it means Followers of something / someone (good or bad)...
It's not People of Abrahim or Imran but Followers of Ibrahim or Imran... To follow someone He doesn't need to be a Prophet/Messenger... Just study quran first.... You will definitely pay for what you keep doing ....
How come you took only Mary for AALA Imran ?... You will never understand quran.... you are gone far away from the truth...

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 04:47:18 AM »
Arabic "AALA" is not People.... it means Followers.

People/Followers of Ibrahim

What's wrong with your logic? (68:35)  :rotfl:
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 05:14:46 AM »
People/Followers of Ibrahim

What's wrong with your logic? (68:35)  :rotfl:

O!  Shameless fellow....
Fallacy in logic in you... There is difference between. People and followers...
People = .......??
Followers  = .......??
Go check.... Book of God is not a toy for you to play....
Don't think by posting spam picture after picture you can win hearts of believers... You will definitely win hearts of hypocrites...
Just go through all AALA AND kawm or any equal word to people... You inventor.. Find out the meaning... You deserve my language style.. You are just insulting the word of God.... Sorry dude... No more place for messengers in this world... Just be a follower.... Beyond that is all crap...

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 05:23:25 AM »
You are the People of The Book (of Nonsense/Grammar etc)... I'M NOT, im the UNLETTERED and reading the Quran through EcoLOGIC (75:19)... so, please be proud with your own stupidity/insanity... there is no merit in your nonsense to start with. :rotfl:

delusional. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy (unnature) from reality (nature)

Sorry dude... No more place for messengers in this world... Just be a follower.... Beyond that is all crap...

Too bad.. .refer here.

Messenger?

Yes.. Allah chooses everyone who qualify the conditions in 7:156-158 to be the Messengers of Allah...

Do jihad for Allah/Sunnatullah/LordLaw of Nature with the jihad due to Him. He has selected you (people of Ibrahim) and not placed any constraint upon you in the deen (of Islam. What is the deen of Islam? It is) the deen of your fatherhood Ibrahim (ie. Islam is the Ibrahim's Faith = PURE NATURAL BELIEF = http://www.sunnatullah.com/page/matheism ACCORDINGLY). He named you Muslims (ie. surrender and make peace with Natural Order) before and also in this (Quran. Why?) So that the Messenger could be WITNESS against you and you could be WITNESSES (MESSENGERS) against all mankind. So establish (the natural duty of) salat (ie. align with NATURAL ORDER) and contribute toward purification) and hold fast/straight to Allah/Sunnatullah/LordLaw of Nature. [Fight giants and have NO FEAR because] He is your Protector — the Best Protector, the Best Helper. (22:78)

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on February 03, 2019, 11:17:33 PM
On that Day we will raise up AMONG EVERY COMMUNITY A WITNESSES  AGAINST THEM FROM AMONGST THEMSELVES. (16:89)

We have sent you as a WITNESSES . (33:45)

I was a WITNESSES  against them as long [or only when] I remained among them. (5:117)

THEREFORE new/other Messengers... raise as WITNESSES  from Allah for the FINAL TRIAL.

see? you're the TRUE KUFFAR.  :police:

TellMeTheTruth

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 09:38:01 AM »
Salam Mahdi!

What do you say about 24:32 and 28:27?

Peace!

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 11:40:36 AM »
Peace Mahdi.
Your friend good logic here to give you some advice again.
Recently, the Communications Act 2003 has been used to successfully prosecute those labelled as ?trolls? on social networking sites such as Facebook , Twitter and this forum.

If you disagree with members here,warn them about that law or include it with your rules  as a deterrent.

Just so that no one can have any argument against you brother. Not that any have succeeded so far.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 12:12:20 AM »
Salam Mahdi!

What do you say about 24:32 and 28:27?

Peace!

Obey them, be mushrik. (6:121)

They are not Mushrik, and it is a little bit different for men than women.

Three situations:

MAIN RULE: O Prophet! do jihad against the kafirun and hypocrites and be harsh with them. Their refuge is Hell. What an evil destination!
  • Allah has made an example for those who are kafir: the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut. They were married to two of Our slaves who were righteous but they betrayed them and were not helped at all against Allah. They were told, ´Enter the Fire along with all who enter it.´ (66:10)
    Husband (iman) + Wife (kafir)
  • Allah has made an example for those who have iman: the wife of Pharaoh when she said, ´My Lord, build a house in the Garden for me in Your presence and rescue me from Pharaoh and his deeds and rescue me from this wrongdoing people.´ (66:11) EXCEPTION: The pure natural believers should not take kafirun as friends/spouse rather than pure natural believers. Anyone who does that has nothing to do with Allah at all — unless it is because you are afraid of them. (3:28)
    Husband (kafir) + Wife (iman)
  • And Maryam, the daughter of ´Imran, who guarded her chastity — We breathed Our Ruh into her and she confirmed the Words of her Lord and His Books and was one of the obedient. (66:12) RECOMMENDED

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 12:16:28 AM »
Peace Mahdi.
Your friend good logic here to give you some advice again.
Recently, the Communications Act 2003 has been used to successfully prosecute those labelled as �trolls� on social networking sites such as Facebook , Twitter and this forum.

Since when quoting and make valid argument from verses of the Quran is trolling?

and those who always bring an off-topic issue, make the blind accusation, fallacious argument, and avoiding relevant arguments/claims are not?

Do you consider verses of the Quran as "indecent or grossly offensive communications"?

Section 127 Improper use of public electronic communications network

(1)A person is guilty of an offence if he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network a message or other matter that is grossly offensive or of an indecent, obscene or menacing character; or

(b)causes any such message or matter to be so sent.

(2)A person is guilty of an offence if, for the purpose of causing annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another, he—

(a)sends by means of a public electronic communications network, a message that he knows to be false,

(b)causes such a message to be sent; or

(c)persistently makes use of a public electronic communications network.

Communications Act 2003

A. Yes
B. No

A or B?

If you disagree with members here,warn them about that law or include it with your rules  as a deterrent.

Just so that no one can have any argument against you brother. Not that any have succeeded so far.

You may raise your objection against Allah.

I'm not making the rule, I'm merely presenting the rule.

You cannot will, unless Allah/Sunnatullah wills. (76:30)

The only response of the believers, when they are called to Allah and His Messenger (Natural Person) to judge between them is that they say: ?We hear and we obey.? [ONLY] They are ones who are successful. (24:51)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 06:37:23 AM »
Peace brother Mahdi.

I thought I was innocent of trolling.
Now I have read all the evidence against me in your post  shall I change my plea to guilty?
Then you will have to include this rule:
 Those who always bring an off-topic issue, make the blind accusation, fallacious argument, and avoiding relevant arguments/claims .

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/