Author Topic: Just published a book detailing Salaat and Zakat  (Read 452 times)

smmirza1

• Beginner/Inquirer
Just published a book detailing Salaat and Zakat
« on: February 15, 2019, 10:30:26 AM »
Peace all,
I just published my first book bringing forth relevant verses from the Qur'an regarding Salaat, Zakat, Sujud and also God's proofs regarding His existence and Life after death. You can download it for free on my website: willyounotreason.com

DrewYatel

• Beginner/Inquirer
Re: Just published a book detailing Salaat and Zakat
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 02:04:52 AM »
Hindi mo alam kung magkano ang maaari mong tulungan akong makuha ang impormasyong ito, dahil nais kong ma-access ang maraming impormasyon, hindi ko alam kung paano tutulungan ako?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 12:25:49 PM »
Salat means preserving and restoring natural justice or natural order. The natural order (Sunnatullah) is the moral source from which human law should seek to derive its authority. It encompasses the natural relations of beings to one another in the absence of human law (forced justice / political jurisprudence), and which 'salat, zakat and sujud' attempts to reinforce.

Law is the conditions of natural harmony for all species. ~ Mahdi Ibrahim
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

FJ

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2019, 04:12:20 AM »
Peace all,
I just published my first book bringing forth relevant verses from the Qur'an regarding Salaat, Zakat, Sujud and also God's proofs regarding His existence and Life after death. You can download it for free on my website: willyounotreason.com

If you knew who walked besides you on this path that you have chosen you would never experience fear and doubt.