Author Topic: Marriage verses in Qur'an  (Read 1942 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Marriage verses in Qur'an
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2019, 02:57:05 AM »
Mushrik is ... Logical + Illogical (Natural + Unnatural)

Kafir is.. Illogical... (completely Unnatural)

and from Mushrik -> Kafir

The definition of Kafir...

As for those who are kafir, it makes no difference to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not have iman (in Nature / in EcoLogic / LordLaw of Nature = Way of Allah / Sunnatullah). (2;6)

So he then become a Kafir, and not a Mushrik....

When he "make distinction" or reject the Messenger not mention in the Quran...

He become a True Kuffar (3:84 , 4:150-151 .. completely religism)

regardless of what he believe...
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2019, 05:58:37 AM »
 'Lordlaw' is not even a real word lol

And you're the most illogical person trying to fool people into thinking you're a messenger whilst using made-up words not even found in the dictionary LOL...

😃👀✋

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »
Sister Sarah,
Say I was a young lady looking for a husband and met brother Mahdi?!!!
Well I will see the scenario of me not being able to say a word to him without proving it.
On the other hand he will win every argument.

Brother Mahdi do not take this post seriously ,it is just a hypothesis. Just an example.

Being  a believer or non believer may be important , but the character and compatibility should also be another priority.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2019, 12:20:27 PM »
Ibrahim was
  • neither a Jew (creature of Book of Grammar/Tradition) = mental slavery
  • nor a Christian (creature of emotion) = mental slavery
  • but he was an upright Muslim (creature of ecoLOGIC // UNLETTERED) = FREEDOM
  • He was not one of the idolaters (creature of popularity) = mental slavery
(3:67)

I don't want to be good anymore, I want to be right/straight path.  :laugh:

Bob Marley – Redemption Song Lyrics
from album: Uprising (1980)
Old pirates, yes, they rob I;
Sold I to the merchant ships,

Minutes after they took I
From the bottomless pit.
But my hand was made strong
By the 'and of the Almighty.
We forward in this generation
Triumphantly.
Won't you help to sing
This songs of freedom
'Cause all I ever have:
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; <- THE UNLETTERED
None but ourselves can free our minds.
<- THE UNLETTERED
Have no fear for atomic energy, <- creature of emotion
'Cause none of them can stop the time. <- THE UNLETTERED
How long shall they kill our prophets,  <- THE UNLETTERED
While we stand aside and look? Ooh! <- mental slavery / MENTAL DEATH 12:105
Some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fullfil the book. <- creature of Book of Grammar/Tradition; 68:35-37

Won't you help to sing <- THE UNLETTERED
This songs of freedom- <- THE UNLETTERED
'Cause all I ever have: <- THE UNLETTERED

Redemption songs;
Redemption songs;
Redemption songs.
---
/Guitar break/
---
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;
None but ourselves can free our mind.
Wo! Have no fear for atomic energy,
'Cause none of them-a can-a stop-a the time.
How long shall they kill our prophets,
While we stand aside and look?
Yes, some say it's just a part of it:
We've got to fullfil the book.
Won't you have to sing
This songs of freedom? -
'Cause all I ever had:
Redemption songs -
All I ever had:
Redemption songs:
These songs of freedom,
Songs of freedom.

sorry, but you build your own prison...
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2019, 01:10:43 PM »
@Good logic,

Just to let you know, my question was not directed at anyone here...just a general question about how quran only muslims can get married and the consequences of marrying a non quran only muslim...

Do you think we are allowed to marry christians who believe in the holy trinity? There was a qur'an alone website that said Christians who uphold the holy trinity commit shirk therefore they're a mushrik and not suitable for marriage...do you agree Good Logic? What's your stance on this?
😃👀✋

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2019, 01:20:45 PM »
Peace/salaam

Just to get back to the original topic my advice would be to try not to make things too complicated for yourself. If someone claims to believe in one God (like the majority of Muslims, Christians and Jews) them who are we to say they are idolators. That's God's judgement based upon what's in their hearts and what their circumstances, understanding is. A kafir is someone who rejects and who covers up the truth. I wouldn't say that the majority of Christians and Jews today fall under the category of kafirs referred to in the Qur'an considering that they have been fed such a distorted image of what islam and the Qur'an is.

I guess the question goes back to... who really is a believer?

"And they say never will one enter the garden except he be a Jew or a Christian. That is their wishful thinking. Say: 'Bring your proof of you are truthful.',
"Yes, whosoever turns his face towards God and is a doer of good, for him is his reward with his Lord and no fear shall be upon them nor shall they grieve." (Qur'an 2:111-112).

So if someone submits their face towards God and does good, you have your suitable candidate.

wassalam,

I agree that karfir means rejector...but one of the verses pertaining to marriage using the Arabic word ',mushrik' doesn't mean rejector...mushrik means someone who commits shirk from my understanding...

Christians who worship Jesus commit shirk...

I'm curious what you think about this...?
😃👀✋

Sarah

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2019, 01:30:11 PM »
sarah if u are new in researching take atleast two years for master the cross check method. in all of your long post there is more than one (things) which clearly against the scripture(quran) you are talking about.

for understanding any religion/language/subject it takes time.
for mastering any religion/language/subject it takes ?ages? (atleast two years formal education of subject). but dnt worry about it u can share our/my experience. herez a gift for you lol

5:82 (O Prophet) you will find the most vehement of mankind in hostility to the believers to be the Jews and the idolaters. Closer in affection to the believers you will find those who say, ?We are Christians."That is because among them there are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

atleast  one TIME read (ALL) 114 chapters (three/four) different translation so that u remember what Quran contains.
it will also tell you what people say about whats in quran.

along with other religious books i e gospels, veda, torah, and whatever got ratings and whatever material deserve a Good read.

maybe you do have a point because it seems God also makes a distinction between disbelievers of the people of the book and mushrikeen:

'It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the Pagans (mushrikeen), that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for Allah is Lord of grace abounding.' 2:105
😃👀✋

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2019, 02:58:25 PM »
maybe you do have a point because it seems God also makes a distinction between disbelievers of the people of the book and mushrikeen:

'It is never the wish of those without Faith among the People of the Book, nor of the Pagans (mushrikeen), that anything good should come down to you from your Lord. But Allah will choose for His special Mercy whom He will - for Allah is Lord of grace abounding.' 2:105

sister sarah,

actually all those systems in past/present/future there is a fix pattern of traditional belief vs the rebels of tradition always ( example of abraham)

polythiest ===> non polythiest
christian ====> non christian
muslim ====> non muslim

believer in (XYZ) ==== non beleiver in (XYZ)

label is what u inherited from society without our wish/control.
polishing that label with own conscience is whats all about.

always be open to new ideas and thats how a human/scientists can grow themsleves in anything.

the generations before the advent of quran was also got the messengers from same God.

example of cyrus what we consider as two horns/nation one ?zulqarnain? thats how asian accent pronounced it.
his nation/s bring their tradition with them rooted so long still u can see a glimpse of fire worshippers although his message was monothiesm.

anyway i let it on you to take ur time in this life we have lot to learn and we have very little time for learning just a little bit of stuff present with us.

just see one libraray and u will unable to read the ALL books once in life. ( think about data  many thousand years collected by history) ? so take ur time instead of asking from someone(we as well) coz we have same channel of information what u/anybody can easily access just a little knowledge of searching all what u required

God bless us all

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2019, 07:07:29 AM »
Peace Sarah.
My post was just a light approach. I was aware of your question.
There are few threads in here where that was discussed.
My view is simple. Trust in GOD to lead your life and share it with Him(No gender implied).
For example if you like someone, then "Tabayani" i.e Take your time to ask the important questions and find out about him and be honest with him vice versa as well. Include GOD in all your affairs always . Talking to GOD when one is a true believer is a normal thing to do daily.
GOD knows you inside out and will choose a companion for you.
So you have two choices:
1)involve GOD and trust in HIM to guide your life. Do not worry. Because we can easily make mistakes about people. I call these mistakes "blessings in disguise" ,eventually GOD will lead your heart towards the right person.
2)Go it alone and choose how you see fit.
This is my honest and straightforward answer to you for our time now.
I hope you find the right companion that you will enjoy spending your life with. It is a serious thing to find your ideal companoin.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Mohammed.

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2019, 01:12:11 AM »
Also if a believing female like me can only marry a Qur'an alone follower...first of all there's nobody like that in my real life,...

peace Sarah,

You may find these verses helpful,

"And We had laid out/detailed linguistically to the people in this Qur’an from every example, but most of the people refused except (insisting) disbelief!" [17:89]

"And We have put forth for the people in this Qur’an of every example. And if you come to them with a sign, those who rejected will say: “That truly you are except wasters/annulers!” [30:58]

Qur’anic example for marriage is in 28:22-28, where Moses meets his partner accidentally!

So leave it to GOD to meet your Ideal Companion.

Since GOD brought us into this ‘Wonderful system of Existence, Let HIM to complete it in HIS own way (the Best way).

“And seek help through patience and through the swalat. And that it truly is a great/burden except on the humble.” [2:45]
-my current understanding. Verify for yourself -17:36.
O you who believe! Enter perfectly in islam/ Surrender yourselves wholly unto God [2:208], [3:19-20,85 2:132]