Author Topic: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>  (Read 18561 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>
« Reply #270 on: February 24, 2019, 12:27:47 PM »

Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and do not let all your good deeds come to NOTHING. (47:33) Even if you asked forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah still would not forgive them. That is because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger. (9:80)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #271 on: February 24, 2019, 02:21:55 PM »
Peace Mahdi
You are in for a treat. I told you I will prove your logic is upside down and your argument changes every post and every thread.

You thing we are fools, let us see who the fool is:

You have failed!  :rotfl:

LordLaw (S) is (=) the conditions of natural harmony (n) for all species (k).

n's conditions = Math + E + Ism

your turn.. answer my counterargument.

YOUR BURDEN OF PROOF

prove it..

FORMULA: If Allah guides someone (natural justice), he cannot be misguided (forced justice). (39:37)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #272 on: February 24, 2019, 02:37:18 PM »
Peace Mahdi.
You see how you are shifting the burden of proof!!!
Also it is important to note that your argument  used contradictory information, and faulty logic to reach your conclusion, that you think is  true.
 Me, demonstrating that your argument is  not sound, however, removes it as support for the truth of the conclusion ? it means that the conclusion is not true. Your argument is debunked!!!

Even if all of the premises of your argument are reliably true, and they are not, your  argument is invalid  because the logic employed is not legitimate ? a so-called logical fallacy or upside doown logic like I proved earlier.

There are many common logical pitfalls that your mind is falling into, and like I have shown you,you are not consciously aware of these pitfalls . Hence you did not  avoid them.

I will now add one more nail to the coffin for your argument:
Inconsistency
You are applying  your criteria and  rules to your  belief,  yet claim  as argument from your position that others are following criteria and rules of others.Do you not see this inconsistency tars you with the same brush.
Your argument is dead mate.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #273 on: February 24, 2019, 02:43:04 PM »
Peace Mahdi.
You see how you are shifting the burden of proof!!!
Also it is important to note that your argument  used contradictory information, and faulty logic to reach your conclusion, that you think is  true.
 Me, demonstrating that your argument is  not sound, however, removes it as support for the truth of the conclusion � it means that the conclusion is not true. Your argument is debunked!!!

Even if all of the premises of your argument are reliably true, and they are not, your  argument is invalid  because the logic employed is not legitimate � a so-called logical fallacy or upside doown logic like I proved earlier.

There are many common logical pitfalls that your mind is falling into, and like I have shown you,you are not consciously aware of these pitfalls . Hence you did not  avoid them.

I will now add one more nail to the coffin for your argument:
Inconsistency
You are applying  your criteria and  rules to your  belief,  yet claim  as argument from your position that others are following criteria and rules of others.Do you not see this inconsistency tars you with the same brush.
Your argument is dead mate.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

So your blind claims and nonsense is your argument? your kind of logic?  :rotfl:

PROVE IT!

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on Today at 09:02:47 AM
This is my proof...

ARGUMENT: How could Allah chose a retard like you to be his Messenger?

REASON:

FORMULA: If Allah guides someone (natural justice), he cannot be misguided (forced justice). (39:37)

delusional. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument (forced justice), typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy (unnature = forced justice) from reality (nature = natural justice)[/color]

IF "Good Logic" is the Rasul (Imam al-Mahdi)
THEN cannot be misguided ( vs. Sunnatullah // vs. Way of Allah // vs. natural justice)
ELSE JOKER // RETARD // INSANITY (Way of Shaytan/Fallacies, forced justice)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #274 on: February 24, 2019, 02:47:11 PM »
Well brother, my argument has at least reduced your answers from pages to one sentence.
Have you run out of words brother Mahdi?
Unlike you, that means your argument is dead or dying fast!!!.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #275 on: February 24, 2019, 02:49:30 PM »
What's wrong with this argument?

Show me... prove to me it is a fallacious argument.

What is your definition of "Law"?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #276 on: February 24, 2019, 03:00:31 PM »
Well brother, my argument has at least reduced your answers from pages to one sentence.

yes, because I got tired with your nonsense, blind claim and trolling... ZERO intellectual value (NO USAGE), and can go even for 30+ pages or more ..  :brickwall:

I gave up with this kind of logic. :rotfl:

Fear has its use but cowardice (HYPOCRISY) has none (NO USAGE). ~ Gandhi

When you see them, their outward form appeals to you, and if they speak you listen to what they say. But they are like propped-up planks of wood (NO USAGE). They imagine every cry to be against them. They are the real enemy, so beware of them. Allah fight them! How they are perverted! (63:4)

propped-up planks of wood

step on this, you'll fall in hell (30-100 pages of nonsense and trolling) forever.  :rotfl:

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #277 on: February 24, 2019, 03:14:07 PM »
Peace Mahdi.
Now you are applying CIRCULAR FALLACY!. You are starting again?
How about saving your bacon(or stinky flesh like you call it) by asking you to Start your day with humor by reading a selection of my(good logic) answers in this thread to remind you and make you reflect on starting again your dead argument.

Your logic is upside down like this:
What has a bottom at the top?
Your legs.
I mean your logic is like legs!!!
And this time make sure as well as your upside down logic,,use sand ,cement and gravel(or drivel) ,at least you will have some CONCRETE evidence to show for your argument.

So brother:Take my advice; I don't use it anyway.
GOD bless you.
Peace

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #278 on: February 24, 2019, 03:14:58 PM »
do you know what is proof in logic?

First Issue

What's wrong with this argument?

Show me... prove to me it is a fallacious argument.

What is your definition of "Law"?

Second Issue

PROVE IT!

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on Today at 09:02:47 AM
This is my proof...

ARGUMENT: How could Allah chose a retard like you to be his Messenger?

REASON:

delusional. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument (forced justice), typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy (unnature = forced justice) from reality (nature = natural justice)[/color]

IF "Good Logic" is the Rasul (Imam al-Mahdi)
THEN cannot be misguided ( vs. Sunnatullah // vs. Way of Allah // vs. natural justice)
ELSE JOKER // RETARD // INSANITY (Way of Shaytan/Fallacies, forced justice)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #279 on: February 24, 2019, 03:22:24 PM »
Now you are applying CIRCULAR FALLACY!.

THIRD ISSUE

Do you even know what is CIRCULAR FALLACY? You just went full retard.. Messenger. :rotfl:

let us see who the fool is:

Tip for circular reasoning

Circular reasoning is often of the form: "A is true because B is true; B is true because A is true."

It is you, right? lol

I am Imam Mahdi."I don't care what you say! It is true!"

30+ pages

good logic

Watch me flood your threads with pages of solid arguments from now on. Be warned!

I got tired of ROTFL

THE MOST BASIC LOGIC FOR good logic

What makes you think you can counter my "definition of law" when I can prove the fallacious of Saint Thomas Aquinas, Plato, Aristotle, Socrates, Salmond, Blackstone, Austin, Karl Marx, Professor Hartz, Sir John Almond, Muhammadism School of Thoughts and all jurists ever existed ... + plus counter their School of Thoughts?
  :rotfl: