Author Topic: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>  (Read 18567 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
Re: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>
« Reply #260 on: February 23, 2019, 04:09:24 AM »
Peace Mahdi.
For me a better qualified Mahdi  in recent years was the Sesame street character, Kermit the Frog.
I find it a bit laughable  just where the Imam Mahdi you are claiming to be would rank on the "relating" scale in comparison to Kermit the Frog.
You remind me of this Imam s story:
"I am aware that my position as hereditary Imam provokes constant queries from commentators in this forum.
They remind me of Imam Mahdi(you)  talking about his long family history who was finally challenged at a dinner party with the words "I suppose your ancestors were in the Ark with Noah, too." "No" he replied calmly, "actually they had their own boat."
One of your ancesters was the messenger then,Noah was a fake.

Many have  said to me, brother good logic, why do you make these jokes? And I said why shouldn't I make jokes?
 I remind them that, in Islam, happiness is a blessing. It is a blessing from Allah. Therefore if you have smiles, and if you have happy forum members, and you have friends, and you enjoy the qualities of life, this is also a reason to be thankful for the blessing from Allah
Unlike you I do not call members mad or retards!

Of course brother, start with the basic assumption that the world is a much better place because it is pluralist and multi-cultural.
 Imagine what it would be like living in a world of no diversity, a world where we were all the same colour, shape and size, ate the same ,became Imam Mahdi all of us, told the same jokes.  I would find a world like that quite boring! Even if there was no climate change!

Mahdi, It is an honour to be conversing with you. If IQ could be converted into kilowatts, I have no doubt that the quantum massed here in this forum from your threads would meet the world's energy requirements for at least a decade.

So never mind Allah=energy, your energy alone will take over the world.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #261 on: February 23, 2019, 04:14:29 AM »
except none of it is LOGICAL..

"God exists since mathematics (nature, natural justice) is consistent, and
The Devil exists since we cannot prove it (unnature, forced justice)."

see? it doesn't matter what you think... no usage (delusional, insantiy). lol
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #262 on: February 23, 2019, 04:39:56 AM »
Then all I can say to you brother Mahdi is that your logic is upside down. Like this story of another Imam:

One hot day, An Imam was taking it easy in the shade of a walnut tree. After a time, he started eyeing speculatively, the huge pumpkins growing on vines and the small walnuts growing on a majestic tree.
Sometimes I just can't understand the ways of God! He mused. Just fancy letting tiny walnuts grow on so majestic a tree and huge pumpkins on the delicate vines!
Just then a walnut snapped off and fell smack on the Imam s bald head. He got up at once and lifting up his hands and face to heavens in supplication, said:
Oh, my God! Forgive my questioning your ways! You are all-wise. Where would I have been now, if pumpkins grew on trees!

Logic brother is not what you seem to think it is?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #263 on: February 23, 2019, 04:57:55 AM »
Then all I can say to you brother Mahdi is that your logic is upside down. Like this story of another Imam:

Prove it...

Argument: Law is the conditions of natural harmony for all species. ~ Mahdi Ibrahim

I doubt you have the ability, in fact... 100% certain.   

What is Logic?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPfw422Wcso

obviously not your kind of logic (insanity)  :rotfl:

If you turn away - know that the only duty of Our Messenger is clear communication/arguments. (5:92)

~ THE UNLETTERED

Those We have given the Book/Ordain recognise it as they recognize their own sons. Yet a group of them knowingly conceal the truth. (2:146)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #264 on: February 23, 2019, 05:36:44 AM »
Peace Mahdi.
You are still asking me to     Prove it...  !!!!
OK--But do not change the argument or ignore what I say--
 Here is my proof;
I am the true Imam Mahdi because:
"We'll define it to be true." By definition,
1. I call everybody brother.
2. I like nature and the environment.
Number 3 will only to be used if your agreement is impossible.
3.  " For any epsilon> 0 there exists a corresponding delta > 0 s.t. f(x) − L < epsilon whenever x − a < delta"

Finally"And the Lord said, 'Let it be true,' and it came to pass."
I am Imam Mahdi."I don't care what you say! It is true!"
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #265 on: February 23, 2019, 07:52:47 PM »
That awkward moment when those who know nothing about logic insisting he is an expert, the "World Gym" ... and, always missing the point / question!  I gave up with this kind of logic. :rotfl:

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #266 on: February 24, 2019, 02:38:45 AM »
You shall be three kinds. (56:7)

• People of the Right, 56:8/39-40
    Ecological Citizens; Muslim
  • People of the Left, 56:9, 50:30
    Forced Justice; Kafirun, fasiq and fajir
  • The Forerunner, 56.10-14
    Founder (Imam) of Jurisprudential School of Thought; Rasul

• FORMULA: If Allah guides someone (natural justice), he cannot be misguided (forced justice). (39:37)
    Those who have iman (guided) and do natural actions, how few they are! (38:24)
    REASON: http://www.sunnatullah.com/page/matheism
    They are a large group of the earlier generations (before the Quran) and a few of later generations (after the Quran) (56:13-14)
  • Founder for a School of Thought, Sunnatullah Alone
  • Jihad for non-cooperation and civil disobedience, vs. Forced Justice/Political Jurisprudence

Then We passed the Book to those of Our servants whom We chose. Some of them wrong their souls (People of the Left), and some follow a middle course (People of the Right), and some are in the foremost (Founder in Jurisprudential School of Thought and Jihad, conditions of Chapter 103 // Pillars of Matheism) in natural deeds by Allah's leave; that is the greatest blessing. (35:32)

None can be the founder except with "Allah's greatest blessing", ie. contract between Allah and Ibrahim

Remember when Ibrahim was tested by his Lord with certain words which he carried out completely. He said, "I will make you an Imam (Founder) for mankind." He asked, ´And what of my descendants?´ He said, "[Granted but] My contract ("Allah's greatest blessing") does not include the wrongdoers (descendants)." (2:124)

Therefore

IF guided (Founder in Jurisprudential School of Thought/Ecological Justice and Jihad for Ecological Nation: One Nation or Constitutional Islam https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610467.0)
THEN certainly Ibrahim's descendant for Allah's contract, ie. Imam al-Mahdi
ELSE certainly not Imam al-Mahdi, and highly probable not Ibrahim's descendant

BURDEN OF PROOF

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

That awkward moment when people from Political Jurisprudence (Forced Justice / People of the Book) claimed to be Imam al-Mahdi, without proof of logic. :rotfl:

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +6/-2
« Reply #267 on: February 24, 2019, 06:51:54 AM »
Peace Mahdi
You are in for a treat. I told you I will prove your logic is upside down and your argument changes every post and every thread.

You thing we are fools, let us see who the fool is:

This following proof kills your argument:
Statement S(n): In any group of n people, everyone in that group is Imam Mahdi.
Proof:
 In any group that consists of just one person, everybody in the group is Imam Mahdi, because after all there is only one person!

Therefore, statement S(1) is true.  Follow on:

The next stage in the induction argument is to prove that, whenever S(n) is true for one number (say n=k), it is also true for the next number (that is, n = k+1).

We can do this by (1) assuming that, in every group of k people, everyone is Imam Mahdi; then (2) deducing from it that, in every group of k+1 people, everyone is Imam Mahdi.

Let G be an arbitrary group of k+1 people; we just need to show that every member of G is Imam Mahdi.

To do this, we just need to show that, if P and Q are any members of G, then they are also Imam Mahdi.

Consider everybody in G except P. These people form a group of k people, so they must all be Imam Mahdi(since we are assuming that, in any group of k people, everyone is Imam Mahdi).

Consider everybody in G except Q. Again, they form a group of k people, so they must be all Imam Mahdi.

Let R be someone else in G other than P or Q.

Since Q and R each belong to the group considered in step 7, they are Imam Mahdi.

Since P and R each belong to the group considered in step 8, they are Imam Mahdi.

Since Q and R are Imam Mahdi, and P and R are Imam Mahdi, it follows that P and Q are also Imam Mahdi

We have now seen that, if we consider any two people P and Q in G, they are Imam Mahdi. It follows that everyone in G is Imam Mahdi

The proof is now complete: we have shown that the statement is true for n=1, and we have shown that whenever it is true for n=k it is also true for n=k+1, so by induction it is true for all n.

Since everyone -n- is Imam Mahdi ,I must be Imam Mahdi.
You cannot be Imam Mahdi because you do not belong to any group. To you all groups are mad ,deluded and retards.
Hence proven beyond any doubt that your logic is upside down. FALSE.
GOD bless you brother.
Peace.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #268 on: February 24, 2019, 07:42:36 AM »
Since everyone -n- is Imam Mahdi ,I must be Imam Mahdi.
You cannot be Imam Mahdi because you do not belong to any group ( = religion of "forced justice") . To you all groups ( = religion of "forced justice") are mad ,deluded and retards.

full of nonsense.. and in contradiction with its main premise:

because after all there is only one person!

actual premise:

You shall be three kinds (GROUPS). (regardless of gods/religions/etc) (56:7)

THUS "who" and "what" gives you the right to define "n"?

Your "forced justice (political jurisprudence / shaytan) GOD"?

Therefore, "n" = group of Human Shaytans

...shaytans from both mankind and from the jinn, who inspire (religism / grouping) each other with delusions (unnature) by means of specious words (fallacies — if your LordLaw (of Nature) had willed, they would not have done it, so abandon them and all they fabricate (group of forced justice, political jurisprudence). (6:112)

See how deluded you are?  :rotfl:

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #269 on: February 24, 2019, 08:06:21 AM »
The reality...

Whereas, Imam Mahdi = People of Ibrahim, Ibrahims'

"n" = Ibrahim,  and "k" = "...And what of my descendants?´ He said, "[Granted but] My contract ("Allah's greatest blessing") does not include the wrongdoers (descendants)." (2:124)..."

the "Imam" (descendants of Ibrahim)

k =

You shall be three kinds. (56:7)

• People of the Right, 56:8/39-40
    Ecological Citizens; Muslim
  • People of the Left, 56:9, 50:30
    Forced Justice; Kafirun, fasiq and fajir
  • The Forerunner, 56.10-14
    Founder (Imam) of Jurisprudential School of Thought; Rasul

• FORMULA: If Allah guides someone (natural justice), he cannot be misguided (forced justice). (39:37)
    Those who have iman (guided) and do natural actions, how few they are! (38:24)
    REASON: http://www.sunnatullah.com/page/matheism
    They are a large group of the earlier generations (before the Quran) and a few of later generations (after the Quran) (56:13-14)
  • Founder for a School of Thought, Sunnatullah Alone
  • Jihad for non-cooperation and civil disobedience, vs. Forced Justice/Political Jurisprudence

Then We passed the Book to those of Our servants whom We chose. Some of them wrong their souls (People of the Left), and some follow a middle course (People of the Right), and some are in the foremost (Founder in Jurisprudential School of Thought and Jihad, conditions of Chapter 103 // Pillars of Matheism) in natural deeds by Allah's leave; that is the greatest blessing. (35:32)

None can be the founder except with "Allah's greatest blessing", ie. contract between Allah and Ibrahim

Remember when Ibrahim was tested by his Lord with certain words which he carried out completely. He said, "I will make you an Imam (Founder) for mankind." He asked, ´And what of my descendants?´ He said, "[Granted but] My contract ("Allah's greatest blessing") does not include the wrongdoers (descendants)." (2:124)

Therefore

IF guided (Founder in Jurisprudential School of Thought/Ecological Justice and Jihad for Ecological Nation: One Nation or Constitutional Islam https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610467.0)
THEN certainly Ibrahim's descendant for Allah's contract, ie. Imam al-Mahdi
ELSE certainly not Imam al-Mahdi, and highly probable not Ibrahim's descendant

BURDEN OF PROOF

so what is your proof that you are the group member of "n" or "k" (ie. forerunner, The Ibrahims')?   

http://www.sunnatullah.com/page/matheism

YOUR BURDEN OF PROOF

Quote from: Mahdi Ibrahim on Today at 09:02:47 AM
This is my proof...

ARGUMENT: How could Allah chose a retard like you to be his Messenger?

REASON:

FORMULA: If Allah guides someone (natural justice), he cannot be misguided (forced justice). (39:37)

delusional. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument (forced justice), typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
Insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy (unnature = forced justice) from reality (nature = natural justice)[/color]

IF "Good Logic" is the Rasul (Imam al-Mahdi)
THEN cannot be misguided ( vs. Sunnatullah // vs. Way of Allah // vs. natural justice)
ELSE JOKER // RETARD // INSANITY (Way of Shaytan/Fallacies, forced justice)

prove it..

The next stage in the induction argument is to prove that, whenever S(n) is true for one number (say n=k), it is also true for the next number (that is, n = k+1).

"+ 1" or "People of the Right" = I swear by your Lord that they will never be Muslims until they let you (People of Ibrahim) judge their disputes and then they will find nothing in their souls to prevent them from accepting your judgment, thus, surrender in full submission (to "k"). (4:65)

and prove it...  :rotfl:

On that Day we will raise up among every community a witnesses against them from amongst themselves. (16:89)

We will drag out a Witness/Rasul from each nation and will say, "Produce your evidence!". (28:75)