Author Topic: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>  (Read 16770 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
Re: Who can prove I'm not Imam al-Mahdi? =;>
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 06:53:44 PM »
Oops....
I didn't see this thread.....
Had I seen I would not have wasted my time with him in Fighting for piece of pork :rotfl:
Which nations messenger are you?  :whatever:
I wish Antarctica so you can say something about the shape of the earth.....

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-2
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2019, 07:07:28 PM »
Every nation has a Messenger and when their Messenger comes everything is decided between them justly [ = Ecological Jurisprudence/Justice vs Forced Justice/Jurisprudence/Dogma]. They are not wronged. They ask 'Muhammad', "When will this promise (of Final Rasul) be fulfilled?" (10:47-48 > 28:59 > 17:58 > 27:82 > 44:10-11 > 39:54)

Mahdism / Matheism / Mahdist / Matheist

do your best, ALL MANKIND AND JINN, ALL UNIVERSE! :rotfl:

Messengers are not to afraid... Come to my Colombo or India my great grand pa place... Lots people here who are against one God(Energy) belief.. Rather than stuck in a website... Show yourself... Spread the message...
Wait a minute... I was talking to a messenger... Is that true.... 😧
Messengers won't hide behind the screen... Then ask your topic thread question from everyone.... Why do we need to prove you are even we have not seen you....

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2019, 11:23:47 PM »
Well you're too arrogant and self righteous and your images with bad fonts are filled with clutter make no sense.  And you don't quote the Qur'an correctly.

But if you still think you're the Mahdi then tell us when you've defeated Shayton and established God's system on earth, God willing.  Or do you plan something else?

That is the traits of a Rasul, THE UNLETTERED...  :rotfl:

You have an excellent example in Ibrahim and those with him, when they said to their people, ´We wash our hands of you and all that you serve apart from Allah / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature / EcoLogic, and we reject you. Between us and you there will be enmity and hatred for ever unless and until you have iman in Allah / Sunnatullah / Law of Nature / EcoLogic alone.´  (60:4)

Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2019, 11:33:10 PM »
Messengers are not to afraid... Come to my Colombo or India my great grand pa place... Lots people here who are against one God(Energy) belief.. Rather than stuck in a website... Show yourself... Spread the message...
Wait a minute... I was talking to a messenger... Is that true.... ????
Messengers won't hide behind the screen... Then ask your topic thread question from everyone.... Why do we need to prove you are even we have not seen you....

Those who recite the Book/Ordain of Allah / Sunnatullah / LordLaw of Nature and establish salat (natural duty) and give of what We have provided for them, secretly and openly, hope for a transaction which will not prove profitless: (35:29)

Yes, I'm suing the King and taking over this country in Constitutional Islam .. .it takes some time to do all these, but that's not the main point.. the main point is im working out to give Allah all the proof so that it is justified for Allah to punish all mankind with Climate Change, and throw them into Hell for ever. That is my real purpose, I must prove you have no iman in the Rasul / SUNNATULLAH ALONE / LordLaw of NATURE. The sooner, the better.  >:D

When the messengers lost all hope and realized that they had been dismissed as liars ... [THEN] OUR PUNISHMENT...(12:110)

There is no city We will not destroy before the Day of Rising, or punish with a terrible punishment. (17:58)

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

Even if you asked forgiveness for them seventy times, Allah still would not forgive them. That is because they have rejected Allah and His Messenger. (9:80)

Obey Allah and obey His Messenger, and do not let all your good deeds come to nothing. (47:33)

not my concern at all... lol

On that day those who were kafir and disobeyed the Messenger (of NATURE, of SUNNATULLAH ALONE) will wish that they were one with the level earth. They will not be able to hide a single circumstance from Allah. (4:42)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2019, 11:57:18 PM »
We divert their hearts and eyesight, as they did not believe in it (Sunnatullah ALONE / LordLaw of Nature / NATURE) the first time; and We leave them wandering in their transgression. (6:110)

Thus, hypocrisy followed in their hearts until the Day they meet Him ... (9:77)

They said: "Our hearts are sealed!" No, it is Allah has cursed them for their kufr (of the Sunnatullah Alone / LordLaw of Nature / Nature). What little iman (in the Sunnatullah Alone / LordLaw of Nature / Nature) they have! (2:88)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-1
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2019, 05:42:09 AM »
Peace Mahdi.
I am seriously asking you a few questions  from what you say here, quote:

Yes, I'm suing the King and taking over this country in Constitutional Islam .. .it takes some time to do all these, but that's not the main point.. the main point is im working out to give Allah all the proof so that it is justified for Allah to punish all mankind with Climate Change, and throw them into Hell for ever. That is my real purpose, I must prove you have no iman in the Rasul / SUNNATULLAH ALONE / LordLaw of NATURE. The sooner, the better. 

Here are my questions/queries:
1- Which king are you suing and in which country?
2-Why are you requesting from the Merciful that all mankind should be punished? Does it seem harsh?
3- What about the old generations that are no longer here and the future generations that you have not encountered? Should they deserve hell automatically?
4- What about those that are still asking you questions to confirm who you really are? Is it fair that you do not give them a chance to make up their mind to find you out?
By the way, I pass on your offer. If I am doomed do not pray for me 70 times to be saved. If I deserve hell, I will have only myself to blame.
 I appreciate a reply.
Thank you.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2019, 09:50:28 AM »
1- Which king are you suing and in which country?

The angels ask those they take while they are wronging themselves, ´What were your circumstances?´ They reply, ´We were oppressed on earth.´ They say, ´Was Allah´s earth not wide enough for you to have made hijra elsewhere in it?´ The shelter of such people will be Hell. What an evil destination! (4:97)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »
2-Why are you requesting from the Merciful that all mankind should be punished? Does it seem harsh?

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

It have already been decided by Allah, not me... I just followed what has been decided by Allah. Therefore ask Allah if His decision is harsh, not at all. You are the enemy of the Sunnatullah / LordLaw of Nature / Ecology.  >:D

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2019, 09:52:44 AM »
3- What about the old generations that are no longer here and the future generations that you have not encountered? Should they deserve hell automatically?

no problem..

Every nation has a Messenger ... (10:47)

and

Messenger = Witness from Allah, for the Final Trial..

and as long their Rasul with them.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2019, 09:54:10 AM »
4- What about those that are still asking you questions to confirm who you really are? Is it fair that you do not give them a chance to make up their mind to find you out?

Who ask you to believe in me? How many Rasul we have in our time? Any Rasul would only make an argument for their people to believe in NATURE, Sunnatullah Alone, Earth Jurisprudence / Ecological Justice, the al-Masjid al-Haraam vs. Forced Justice / Political Jurisprudence .. so what's there to confirm on Nature / LordLaw of Cause & Effect?  :rotfl:

If you cannot recognize the Rasul, then you're blind and have not yet make the syahadat. All this while, you have only "BEAR WITNESS" to NOTHING / NONSENSE.

#Wishful_Thinking_is_one_thing_reality_another