News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

New here ✋

Started by Sarah, February 01, 2019, 03:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TellMeTheTruth

Salam Everyone!

And welcome Sarah! Hope you find the truth at this forum. Just keep your eyes, ears and heart open and try to verify what you learn.

May Allah bless and guide us all!

Sarah

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on February 13, 2019, 10:11:02 AM
Salam Everyone!

And welcome Sarah! Hope you find the truth at this forum. Just keep your eyes, ears and heart open and try to verify what you learn.

May Allah bless and guide us all!

Wassalam  brother/ sister (not sure which one it is lol)

Thanks for the welcome TellMeTheTruth  :) I'll try to insha'Allah...

May God bless and guide you too 🌲🍂
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

reel

Welcome Sarah.

How is it going on with that name? I am still trapped  :'(

Quote from: Sarah on February 01, 2019, 03:01:04 PM
Peace

Hey I'm a newbie  :)...
I came to Islam without hadith when I was around 19 years old, questioning the hadith books...I realised the ahadith can't be true and from God because of the many contradictions they have when compared to the Qur'an. I'm 23 now so it's been around 4 years now...

Feel free to message me if you want and I appreciate any replies  :)

Smart that you made choice so early.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Sarah

Thanks Reel :)

sorry for the late reply

What you mean you're trapped? haha :)

Thank you, I just didn't buy into bukhari etc. lols
'These are the verses of Allah which We recite to you in truth. Then in what statement (hadith) after Allah and His verses will they believe? (45:6)'

theNabster

Quote from: Sarah on February 24, 2019, 08:43:42 PM
Thanks Reel :)

sorry for the late reply

What you mean you're trapped? haha :)

Thank you, I just didn't buy into bukhari etc. lols

Welcome to this forum - I also came to Allah through Qur'an only - hadiths were much later when I got involved with a Sunni group - they never appealed to me, all the necessary theological answers are in Qur'an for salvation...
If you use @Twitter, it's my favourite medium to interact, feel free to follow -
my handles are:
@meNabster & @inabster
https://twitter.com/inabster
https://twitter.com/menabster
May Allah guide you.
41:53 We will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (Qur'an) is the truth.

Rilum

Peace

Hey, I am Rilum Osmanaj.

Greetings from me ✋