Author Topic: WHICH OF YOU IS MAD? (68:6)  (Read 1307 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
WHICH OF YOU IS MAD? (68:6)
« on: January 30, 2019, 08:06:49 AM »
The foundation for insanity.

Some are insane and others are not, and that the difference is determined by NATURE and not by cultural forces, factors, forced justice or religion.

The only deen in the sight of Allah is NATURE / NATURAL ORDER (Way of Allah = Sunnatullah). (3:19). (3:19)

vs.

By the pen, and all that they write (about their Nonsense / Forced Justice / Political Jurisprudence vs. Sunnatullah, LordLaw of Nature, Natural Justice, Ecological Jurisprudence // ENERGY or MATHEMATICAL PATTERN)! (68:1)

[Insanity, and Ecological Disorder and Climate Change, The Sixth Mass Extinctions]

They [YOU] are like Pharaoh's people [of Political Jurisprudence = People of the Book] and those who lived before them. They denied the Lord's "Ecological" signs/Sunnatullah/LordLaw of Nature/EcoLogic/ENERGY/Mathematical Pattern. So We destroyed them because of their sins and caused Pharaoh's people to drown. They were all unjust/crazy! (8:54)

delusion.n. an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality

?The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.?

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usARgdrzPnA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi6qfDY3eUE

On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full (WITH MAD PEOPLE)? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

Those who have 'common sense' and do natural actions, how few they are! (38:24)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: WHICH OF YOU IS MAD? (68:6)
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 08:00:01 PM »
Some are insane / stupid / retard / moron and others are not, and that the difference is determined by NATURE and not by cultural forces, factors, forced justice or religion.

If the truth were to follow their whims and desires / insanity / stupidity / retard / moron, the heavens and the earth and everyone in them would have been brought to ruin.  (23:71)

delusion.n. an idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

insanity. n. mental illness of such a severe nature that a person cannot distinguish fantasy from reality

Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 09:59:30 PM »
You are, Lol.

All true Muslims agree that we should live in harmony with nature and not corrupt man made systems.  And we don't need 10 images filled with overly complex ambiguity to understand that.  And just because God is Omniscient doesn't mean that nature is our Creator. 

All praise and glory be to God, the All-Knowing, Most Wise, the Glorious.

You're borderline, if not blatantly, committing idolatry with this nature worship, or whatever ridiculous system you're trying to promote. 

"Who is your LordLaw" ?? ??

God is our Lord.  And the law is in the Qur'an. 

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 10:20:22 PM »
All true Muslims agree that we should live in harmony with nature and not corrupt man made systems. 

Nature is ALWAY LOGICAL in everything it does. ...

You must make peace with the Sunnatullah.

You must make peace with the Logic.

AND this is my GOD, Nature / ENERGY (Sunnatullah)

(you are what you do, and Allah is what He DO, ie. Nature)

God is our Lord.

Nature is OUR LordLaw.

So why are you worshipping the ILLOGICAL / UNNATURAL / TAGHUT?

I don't get it..

Are you insane?

Hypocrite?

Dajjal?

Stupid?

(stupid is, as stupid does ... Stupid is knowing the truth / NATURE, seeing the truth / NATURE, but still believing the lies / UNNATURE)

Sultan Brandon

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 10:41:38 PM »
Of course nature is logical, because God created it like 41:37 says.  It also says not to worship the creation because that's idolatry, one of the worst sins.

In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

6:75 And it is such that We showed Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, so that he will be of those who have certainty.

6:76 When the night covered him, he saw a planet, and he said: "This is my Lord." But when it disappeared he said: "I do not like those who disappear."

6:77 So when he saw the moon rising, he said: "This is my Lord." But when it disappeared he said: "If my Lord does not guide me, then I will be among the wicked people!"

6:78 So when he saw the sun rising, he said: "This is my Lord, this is bigger." But when it disappeared he said: "My people, I am innocent of what you have set up."

6:79 "I shall turn my face to the One who initiated the heavens and the earth, in monotheism, and I am not of the polytheists."

6:80 And his people debated with him. He said: "Do you debate with me regarding God, when He has guided me? I do not fear that which you have set up except if my Lord wills; my Lord encompasses all things in knowledge; will you not remember?"

6:81 "And how can I possibly fear what you have set up; yet you do not fear that you have set up partners with God, for which He has not sent down upon you any authority! So which of our two groups is more worthy of security if you know?"

6:82 Those who believe and do not confound their belief with wrongdoing; they will have security, and they are guided.

6:83 And such was Our argument that We gave Abraham over his people; We raise the degree of whom We please. Your Lord is Wise, Knowledgeable.

17:39 That is from what your Lord has inspired to you of the wisdom. And do not make with God another god, or you will be cast into Hell, blameworthy and regretting.

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 11:12:49 PM »
Of course nature is logical, because God created it like 41:37 says.  It also says not to worship the creation because that's idolatry, one of the worst sins.

So because of that, you become Kafir of THE SUNNATULLAH (NATURE / LOGIC)?

• Allah never change His SUNNAH / NATURAL ORDER / ie. Allah hear and obey (worship) His Sunnah, Sunnatullah is higher than Allah.
    No change will you find in the Sunnah of God. (33:62)
  • Unnatural is EVIL and shall be punished in this world
    On account of their arrogance in the land (Law of Nature), and their plotting of evil. But the plotting of evil will only hem in the authors of it. Now they are looking for the way the ancients were (NATURALLY) dealt with? But no change will you find in God's Sunnah, and no finale will you find in God's Sunnah. (35:43)
  • Against the Sunnatullah is KAFIR, and shall also be punished in the Hereafter
    But their belief could not help them once they saw Our might. This is the Sunnah of Allah which has definitely functioned amongst His Ibad. And then and there the disbelievers lost utterly. (40:85)
  • Do you believe in part of the Book and disbelieve in another part of it? (2:85)

* There is no worshipping or ritual in Matheism, and only "align our nature with NATURE / EcoLogic", ie. that is our Solat... Solat = ALIGN TO EcoLOGIC / MATHEMATICAL PATTERN / NATURAL ORDER.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2019, 11:27:37 PM »
Yep! WHICH OF YOU IS MAD?  hmm let me see, I would say

Brother Mahdi Ibrahim or Brother muslims your former name.
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 11:28:29 PM »
Can you prove that you're not MAD?

How do you know?

On what ground you believe that you're not MAD?

Why you're not insane?

Prove it.

?The real hopeless victims of mental illness are to be found among those who appear to be most normal. "Many of them are normal because they are so well adjusted to our mode of existence, because their human voice has been silenced so early in their lives, that they do not even struggle or suffer or develop symptoms as the neurotic does." They are normal not in what may be called the absolute sense of the word; they are normal only in relation to a profoundly abnormal society. Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society is a measure of their mental sickness. These millions of abnormally normal people, living without fuss in a society to which, if they were fully human beings, they ought not to be adjusted.?

― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World Revisited

WHICH OF YOU IS MAD? (68:6)

* Wishful thinking is one thing, REALITY IS ANOTHER.
* There is NO MAD PEOPLE IN HEAVEN, impossible.
* Heaven IS NOT a Psychiatric or MENTAL HOSPITAL.
* On that Day, We shall ask Hell, Are you now full (WITH MAD PEOPLE)? Hell will answer, Are there any more? (50:30)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2019, 11:53:14 PM »
so much for wishful thinking (delusional / insanity) ....  :rotfl:

It is not a matter of wishful thinking (delusional / insanity) on your part nor of the wishful thinking (delusional / insanity) of the People of the Book (of Political Jurisprudence / Unnaturalist / Kafir of the Sunnatullah or EcoLogic). Anyone who does evil/UNNATURAL will be repaid for it (LordLaw of Cause & Effect). He will not find any protector or helper besides Allah/SUNNATULLAH/LordLaw of Nature/Logic. (4:123)

• Natural Cause ALONE -> Nature Effect -> Paradise
  • Unnatural Cause -> Unnatural Effect -> Hell
  • Mixed Cause -> Unnatural Effect -> Hell

"Their perfect adjustment to that abnormal society (People of the Book; vs. The Unlettered / Naturalist / SUNNATULLAH ALONE MUSLIM ) is a measure of their mental sickness. "

Shall We treat the Muslims (Ecological Citizens / Sunnatullah ALONE / Ecological Jurisprudence / Ecological Justice / Preserving Ecological Order) like the CRIMINALS (Unnaturalist / Political Jurisprudence / Forced Justice / Insane / Stupid / Causing Ecological Disorder, climate change and the sixth mass extinctions = CRIMINALS)? (68:35)