Author Topic: Qur'an Universe Model Is Geocentric  (Read 4780 times)

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Qur'an Universe Model Is Geocentric
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2019, 04:42:19 AM »
Salaam,

Slm ibn_a

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/39/5/default.htm
He created the heavens and the earth in [the] truth. He wraps the night over the day and wraps the day over the night. And He subjected the sun and the moon, each running for a term specified. Unquestionably, He (is) the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving.

does this verse talking about the earth or sun and the moon ( day and night wraps each other)  ??
Peace kaltun,

This is my understanding of verse 39:5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZbASdR5iYY

please  can you give me explanation of this verses?

7:23-24
(Allah) said, "Get down some of you to some others (as) enemy. And for you in the earth (is) a dwelling place and livelihood for a time."
He said, "In it you will live and in it you will die and from it you will be brought forth."

I don't think that this excludes a spherical earth nor space exploration,( if that is your question ) e.g. these verses:

6:125
So whoever Allah wants that He guides him - He expands his breast to Islam; and whoever He wants that He lets him go astray He makes his breast tight and constricted as though he (were) climbing into the sky. Thus Allah places the filth on those who (do) not believe.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/6/125/default.htm

فمن يرد الله ان يهديه يشرح صدره للاسلم ومن يرد ان يضله يجعل صدره ضيقا حرجا كانما يصعد في السما كذلك يجعل الله الرجس علي الذين لا يومنون

-----------------

15:14-15
And (even) if We opened to them a gate from the heaven, and they were to continue therein (to) ascend,
They would surely say "Only have been dazzled our eyes. Nay, we (are) a people bewitched."

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/15/14/default.htm
https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/15/15/

ولو فتحنا عليهم بابا من السما فظلوا فيه يعرجون
لقالوا انما سكرت ابصرنا بل نحن قوم مسحورون

----------------

42:29
And among His Signs (is the) creation (of) the heavens and the earth and whatever He has dispersed in both of them of (the) creatures. And He (is) over their gathering, when He wills, All-Powerful.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/42/29/default.htm

ومن ايته خلق السموت والارض وما بث فيهما من دابه وهو علي جمعهم اذا يشا قدير

----------------

55:33

O assembly (of) the jinn and the men! If you are able to pass beyond [of] (the) regions (of) the heavens and the earth, then pass. Not you (can) pass except by authority.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/55/33/default.htm

يمعشر الجن والانس ان استطعتم ان تنفذوا من اقطار السموت والارض فانفذوا لا تنفذون الا بسلطن

----------------

والله اعلم
Allah knows best.

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2019, 06:46:54 AM »
Saalam Neptin,
I do believe the earth is 100% flat. There's a lot of verses talk about it in Quran. I would like to share my thought in this forum, please find it here..

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

it's not just about the flat earth model, but also talk about the "tree that was cursed in the quran" (as they said). Actually it's a palm tree model which has become the test for the mankind. You will get the big picture if you read the entire post series.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Salaam

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2019, 11:23:08 PM »
Saalam Neptin,
I do believe the earth is 100% flat. There's a lot of verses talk about it in Quran. I would like to share my thought in this forum, please find it here..

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

it's not just about the flat earth model, but also talk about the "tree that was cursed in the quran" (as they said). Actually it's a palm tree model which has become the test for the mankind. You will get the big picture if you read the entire post series.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Salaam

peace ..
it's nice to see those who believe in quran and found out that quran depict totally against NASA and the myth of round earth...Still there is many who believe that the earth is flat and the number is increasing unbelievably... i don't know why... there is reason for that God knows...
You link is fabulous but who will believe unless God guide them...
You know why i considered this topic high above any other topic and started with it coz it is very important to know what actually our Creator created before follow him... if we say a totally agaisnt what He created then what is the use of our rest of the belief and actions...
God bless you and those who believe in what actually God created... who we are to support against what God created....
so find out the truth folks... it's every individual's duty..
God bless us and let us know the extreme truth..

kaltun

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2019, 04:32:37 AM »
SLM ibn_a

thx for the reply ...

Peace kaltun,

This is my understanding of verse 39:5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZbASdR5iYY

its still talking about wrapping of the sun and moon , not spherical about the earth...

my thoughts about the verses you brought  is like this :

as you can see they "wrapping" ;)

what i really find funny is, i asked alot of places the same question , but got no real answer to it , so ill ask again ...

(Allah) said, "Get down some of you to some others (as) enemy. And for you in the earth (is) a dwelling place and livelihood for a time."
He said, "In it you will live and in it you will die and from it you will be brought forth."

what says this verses ..?

ill explain what i see in this vers , ill give an example ....
in de morning you tell your kids to go to the room , you also say to the kids , they have to stay , the morning, the noon and you are picked up after sunsetsunset, in the meantime they can play, eat sleep , do whatever they want ... but no leaving the room .. actually they cant leave the room cause the door is locked, and will be open when you pick up your kids.......

Quran 67:5
And certainly We have beautified the heaven nearest with lamps, and We have made them (as) missiles for the devils, and We have prepared for them punishment (of) the Blaze.

no acces to the space otherwise ..... punished by fire ???

maybe van Allen belt?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_Allen_radiation_belt

or like you said :
55:33

O assembly (of) the jinn and the men! If you are able to pass beyond [of] (the) regions (of) the heavens and the earth, then pass. Not you (can) pass except by authority.

https://www.islamawakened.com/quran/55/33/default.htm

i dont know.. but i (think) know that the space is off limit for us.

for clarity i dont know what shape the earth has , i only DONT beleave in the spherical rotating earth .....

and if Iblis tries hide Allahs creatings why is it not thinkable that is all lie about this ?? what is more thinkfully to hide God/Allah you tell me

- spherical earth who is originated from big bang , the life on earth is per luck originated on perfected conditions of earth ???
or
- flatearth what is not originated from big bang ,because of the shape there must be an creator .....??

now which one will you pick to get the humans wrong track ??

like what you said Allah knows best.

May allah guide us to the strait path...

May Allah guide us to the straight path

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2019, 04:59:48 AM »

as you can see they "wrapping" ;)

what i really find funny is, i asked alot of places the same question , but got no real answer to it ,

its obvious that u cant get real answer when the model is not real.

let me help you how to understand the reality of ur model of ?wrapping?.

now describe how lunar and solar eclipse happen in that model?

when u ll give this answer to them they will give u answer what u are asking.

you can take help from senior flat earthers but i m afraid no senior attempted that  question yet. they dnt even talk about it how afraid they are from solar and lunar eclipse  :muscle:

i hope u r not one of them and in a day or two you will explain me the details of lunar solar ecplises  :police:

kaltun

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2019, 05:06:46 AM »
Slm  imrankhawaja

thx for the reply :

its obvious that u cant get real answer when the model is not real.

let me help you how to understand the reality of ur model of ?wrapping?.

now describe how lunar and solar eclipse happen in that model?

when u ll give this answer to them they will give u answer what u are asking.

you can take help from senior flat earthers but i m afraid no senior attempted that  question yet. they dnt even talk about it how afraid they are from solar and lunar eclipse  :muscle:

i hope u r not one of them and in a day or two you will explain me the details of lunar solar ecplises  :police:

you misunderstood my question, my question is :

what i really find funny is, i asked alot of places the same question , but got no real answer to it , so ill ask again ...

can you give your answer about this question.

what does Allah mean with this ...

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2019, 05:43:47 AM »

what does Allah mean with this ...

salam kaltun,

what do you wana know for me its very apparent and easy to see whats going on you tell me what is the thing in it(verse) you dont understand ? then i can atleast know what u r asking.

and upon giving u answer u also have to give me answer what i ask and i ask not only from you but from others too. if i was at ur place i will take it seriously and if i knew i was misguided by my mind/people interpretation then i may appology and accept the truth. noone deny relaity from inside.

kaltun

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2019, 06:40:16 AM »
Slm,

salam kaltun,

what do you wana know for me its very apparent and easy to see whats going on you tell me what is the thing in it(verse) you dont understand ? then i can atleast know what u r asking.

and upon giving u answer u also have to give me answer what i ask and i ask not only from you but from others too. if i was at ur place i will take it seriously and if i knew i was misguided by my mind/people interpretation then i may appology and accept the truth. noone deny relaity from inside.

i am a simple person , i do not / and wont not  turn around and ask mostenly directly, i read your reply i dont get it ,  to whom are you talking ? what did you ask to me and not others i am not representing others here, i am only for my own truth , so  i ask simple question about your thoughts about these verses , i even gave my thoughts yet in stead of answering you acusing me .. with ???
but know also this , i am not native arabic , neither do i now (old) arabic, my knowledge is limited. thats why i am trying to expand my knowledge .....

so you may ask again , and ill try to give answer to it ...

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2019, 06:45:08 AM »
The planet Earth was considered to be roughly spherical long, long, long time before even the Unied States existed, let alone de NASA, much longer still before the bing bang theory was tought up...

It is no honest discussion to come up with the big bad wolf Nasa in order to invalidate a onception of the earth that owes nothing to any modern scam and hiding always behind ambiguous expressions like flat earth. What is flat earth? is it a solid state body of some shape? Because more or less what is being ambiguously peddled is a solid slice of something, but is it a square slice, is it round, is it hexagonal, is it amorphous? People who have drawn out maps have never known anything about anything?

Some seriousness please, otherwise there is no way to thake anything of this as a serious discussion. And please, no NASA bullshit, it is too plump.

Salaam 

kaltun

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2019, 07:04:59 AM »
The planet Earth was considered to be roughly spherical long, long, long time before even the Unied States existed, let alone de NASA, much longer still before the bing bang theory was tought up...

It is no honest discussion to come up with the big bad wolf Nasa in order to invalidate a onception of the earth that owes nothing to any modern scam and hiding always behind ambiguous expressions like flat earth. What is flat earth? is it a solid state body of some shape? Because more or less what is being ambiguously peddled is a solid slice of something, but is it a square slice, is it round, is it hexagonal, is it amorphous? People who have drawn out maps have never known anything about anything?

Some seriousness please, otherwise there is no way to thake anything of this as a serious discussion. And please, no NASA bullshit, it is too plump.

Salaam

Slm Huruf,

the reason that Nasa is always named is due their info to us.. the most info about the earth and space comes from them...

i am serious with my question,  i believe 100% in Quran as truth. so for me is finding about the truth via Quran more riable than the teaching via school or science ( i know it sound very "dom " but thats my truth).

i am/was shocked to read in an other thread that some of you dont even beleave of authenticity of the Quran what we hold i our hand nowerdays  :&

the fact what shape the earth has , HAS NO ANY value for my life , regardless of the shape , the sun will go "down" and will "rise" again, my life it will go further. the only thing that changes ( for me) dont beleave anything without proof