Author Topic: Allah is ENERGY  (Read 9343 times)

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
Allah is ENERGY
« on: December 15, 2018, 02:13:37 PM »
When he came to the Fire he was called: "O Moses. I (FIRE) am your Lord!" (20:13)

Like the fire of Moses which he saw as what he needed. It was Allah but he did not perceive it.

Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible God and destroys a visible Nature. Unaware that this Nature he?s destroying is this God he?s worshiping!

http://matheism.blogspot.com
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

si di

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Allah is ENERGY
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 02:21:12 PM »
thanx

quincy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 05:52:17 PM »
GOD is best described with His 99 attributes, he was before he created the Light. The Lord of the Throne over the Waters of the 7 Heavens. Thomsons Atom-Model is not correct, the Core doesnt consist of Protons and Neutrons, Atoms Core is the Neutron and the Protons and Electrons are circling around the Neutron. This Model also corresponds with the real Model of the heavens. With Polaris and everything circling around it including the sun and the moon. Polaris is an allegory for GODS Throne. Just as the Neutron in an Atom-Model. We need to think outside our paradigm imprisonment. Those satanist scientists trying to hide every sign of our Creator.

almarh0m

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 02:50:20 AM »

"Allah is Energy". Finally, some intellectual giant reduced Allah to a mere matter? Congratulations...
"He who Created me, it is He who Guides me"

Novice

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 01:07:53 PM »
"Allah is Energy". Finally, some intellectual giant reduced Allah to a mere matter? Congratulations...

Thanks almarh0m for giving me a real laughter.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 06:39:16 PM »
IF God = energy

then sub gods are.

kinetic energy
potential energy
dark energy.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +40/-0
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 10:15:35 PM »
The Ultimate is The Ultimate
Brahman is Brahman
Infinity is Infinity
"I am" who "I am".

That is also the reason why there is only one and indivisible

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 02:03:28 PM »
There is no reality but ENERGY.

That is Allah, [Who?] your LordLaw, ie. the Creator (Cause & Effect, Energy) of everything. There is no LordLaw but Him ? so how are you deluded? (40:62)

That is Allah, [Who?] your LordLaw, There is no LordLaw but Him, ie. the Creator (Cause & Effect, Energy) of everything. So serve Him. He is responsible for everything. (6:102)

Musa said: "Allah is the LordLaw (Energy) of the East and the West AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. You would understand Allah if you USE REASON. (26:28)
Matheism is the conditions of natural harmony for all situations | What defines you?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2019, 02:24:21 PM »
brackets are risky sometimes lol

we can say God created everything from energy. by applying same methods of brackets.

what make energy an ENERGY ? another energy or when we find that kind/thing we give it a new name FONGROW a thing what become cause of making any energy existed.  :hmm

Mahdi Ibrahim

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2019, 02:33:48 PM »
What is there other than Energy? Tell me...