News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

The Quran admits Jesus is the Son of God

Started by centi50, December 01, 2018, 05:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centi50

Salam to All,

I just wish the guys here could take the challenge and refute this missionary on his points one by one

God bless you all

huruf

Centi. What you expect is not realistic. What this man says is the usual run of the mill over and over again and has been answered repeatedly over the years in different fora. It is a matter of looking for the answers.

On the other hand for any one in this forum to do that job would mean indeed a full time job for quite few days at the least. I doubt that many or any have that kind of disponibility. Because that would mean that we would be spending time looking for the material, like the arabic writing history and so on and that is time consuming and at that without any interest, because may be one can spend that kind of time if one oneself is really worked up by the doubt on it or has nothing better to do.

To speak for myself, I am very busy on other kind of work for which a do not find enough time and that I am really interested in and have people waiting for it. I would not be at all motivated to find out all the peas under the mattress for a missionary of whom I do not know that he has any interest in really finding truth in Qur'an. Of course it could also serve other people, but that is the question that this kind of questions are already asked before and have been answered.

I seem to remember there was something like "answering Christianity" or something like that going through all kinds of queries, and if not try asking questions on internet. It may take a some trying but eventually you would find a site where that is dealt with.

People always find what they want to find. If they want to find dirt about others, they will find it, if they want the truth, no worry, they will get to it. Point is good will and sincerity.

Salaam

good logic

Peace centi50.

In short what sister huruf is saying to you even with us refuting the points, it will be our answers not what others are looking for or agree with.
Those who want to find the answers for themselves will have to do the work and take the jouney, those who do not and want to follow opinions of others have that choice also.
So, either Qoran is nonsense and a load of rubbish and false statements or Qoran needs studying and researching for each individual to see what it is really saying.

Believe in it or do not believe in it is the clear choice in it.

GOD wiling ,like I promised ,I will go over few "hot potato" topics that are creating a lot of fuss with many. That will be my opinion at the end of the day which requires checking.
I will let you know when I am ready to publish(a couple of month or 3 at most). Meanwhile keep up your own study as well brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

centi50

Quote from: good logic on December 02, 2018, 06:42:06 AM
Peace centi50.

In short what sister huruf is saying to you even with us refuting the points, it will be our answers not what others are looking for or agree with.
Those who want to find the answers for themselves will have to do the work and take the jouney, those who do not and want to follow opinions of others have that choice also.
So, either Qoran is nonsense and a load of rubbish and false statements or Qoran needs studying and researching for each individual to see what it is really saying.

Believe in it or do not believe in it is the clear choice in it.

GOD wiling ,like I promised ,I will go over few "hot potato" topics that are creating a lot of fuss with many. That will be my opinion at the end of the day which requires checking.
I will let you know when I am ready to publish(a couple of month or 3 at most). Meanwhile keep up your own study as well brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

Thank you brother goodlogic
Yes I will be waiting for your publish.

God bless you

Sultan Brandon

السلام عليكم centi50

Are you a Muslim or a Christian?  Ask your Lord for guidance and forgiveness sincerely and read this honestly and carefully, God willing. 

Look at these ayat:

4:157 And their saying: "We have killed the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, messenger of God!" And they had not killed him, nor crucified him, but it appeared to them as if they had. And those who dispute are in doubt regarding him, they have no knowledge except to follow conjecture; they did not kill him for a certainty.

3:55 For God said: "O Jesus, I will terminate your life, and raise you to Me, and cleanse you of those who have rejected, and make those who have followed you above those who have rejected until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return, all of you,so I will judge between you in what it was that you disputed."

So it means exactly what it says and there is no contradiction.  God killed and resurrected Jesus in Paradise or wherever he is close to God just like any other human depending on their reward or rank.  He was not resurrected on earth like Christians believe and the wicked did not kill him, it only appeared to them that they did.

And here's more evidence that God has no son.  If Jesus paid for everyone sins then everyone, including the wicked, would go to Paradise regardless of their deeds and without the need to do good, avoid sin or repent because their sins are already paid!  And Hell would be pointless and if anyone returned to be God and was told their sins were paid for would just accept it to be spared regardless of what they previously believed.  While that's completely unjust because Jesus doesn't deserve to be punished for the sins of others and a sacrifice is more symbolic than practical because him dying doesn't remedy anything that the wicked do or punish them as they deserve.  Also, God doesn't need to sacrifice a Prophet to forgive us.  God forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills and if you say that God can't forgive us then you're saying that God is lacking in power which is blasphemy and false.  Its perfectly just to forgive someone without punishing them if they deserve to be forgiven.  And the idea that our sins are paid just by believing that was invented by Satan to give wicked people an excuse to think they can sin without consequences or the need to repent.

The path to salvation in Paradise is to reverence God alone, tell the truth, do good, avoid sin, and repent sincerely and don't despair over the mercy of God.  God is Forgiving, Merciful.  And His punishment is severe.  All praise and glory be to God who has not taken a son.

In the name of God, the All-Mighty, the Merciful
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

10:68 They said: "God has taken a son." Glory be to Him! He is the Rich. To Him is what is in the heavens and the earth. Do you have proof for this? Or do you say about God what you do not know?

19:89 You have come with a gross blasphemy.

39:4 If God wished to take a son, He could have exalted from among His creation what He pleases. Be He glorified; He is God, the One, the Supreme.

5:40 Did you not know that God possesses the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He punishes whom He wills and He forgives whom He wills; and God is capable of all things.

39:32 Who is more wicked than he who lies about God, and denies the truth when it comes to him? Is there not in Hell an abode for the rejecters?

66:8 O you who believe, you shall repent to God a sincere repentance. It may be that your Lord will forgive your sins and admit you into estates with rivers flowing beneath them. On that Day, God will not disappoint the prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will radiate around them and to their right. They will say: "Our Lord, keep perfect our light for us, and forgive us; You are able to do all things."

5:119 God will say: "This is a Day when the truth will benefit the truthful; they will have estates with rivers flowing beneath them, abiding therein eternally; God has become pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. Such is the greatest victory."

The Sardar

It seems the guy is using Hans Wehr Dictionary of Modern Written Arabic which is possibly Hadith based (I could be wrong). And it seems he also is using Hadith which does have a history of distorting the meanings like jizyah which is not tax but recompense. Brother Aqua, you should check this out. This might crack you up a little.