Author Topic: Will Jesus come back  (Read 3866 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Will Jesus come back
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2018, 06:00:55 AM »
there are people the follower of the Prophet who praise me and there rewards is so great.. So Jesus Asked Allah can i be the follower of the prophet.

peace

any evidence?

owlwithbow

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2018, 12:36:13 PM »
from my understanding ... Jesus the son of Mary (PBUH) ...was praising Allah 24 seven... Allah told him .. there are people the follower of the Prophet who praise me and there rewards is so great.. So Jesus Asked Allah can i be the follower of the prophet.... the second coming is near he never died..... When Jesus return to earth no repentance will be accepted from the believers and no reversion to Islam from disbelievers will be accepted.... so search fro the truth before it is too late....peace.

Did he tell you this personally?
One God, many different Messengers, but One Message.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »
Did he tell you this personally?

:bravo: this one  :rotfl: me up..

I watched a documentary video about "Amazon Tribes" where the native provided this sort of questioning to the proselytizing priest on a missionary mission to the jungle.

Native: Have you met this Jesus of yours?
Priest: No I haven't all the events in the holy book took place about 2000 years ago.

And the natives just lost interest on the priest's religion from that point on..

Instead of Priest converting Natives to Catholicism what eventually happened was the natives converting the priest to become environmentalist activist. As the natives faces dire challenges due to 'illegal logging' destroying their tropical jungle environment.

Which even the priest (or anyone) would agree that it is a more of pressing matter than the story about some dude who everyone living today never met.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2018, 11:49:40 PM »
:bravo: this one  :rotfl: me up..

same u know  :rotfl:

in religious myths "truth becomes what you believes in"

funny thing is he said jesus wanted to be the follower of prophet (perfect religious politics played  here by somebody)

i wonder why prophet didnt ask from jesus during the night journey (when you are coming back) ? and thanks God the story writer didnt tell us the date of his coming ..

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2019, 10:20:19 PM »
Wrong thread.