Author Topic: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate  (Read 2113 times)

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2018, 11:59:51 AM »
It is amazing, Russia, with a spending that is dwarfed by that of the USA, an still has them in check.

It definitely seems that money is not everything.

And one misses Israel in the list but it is quite logic, because it does not spend anything, they get what they want for free from their "allies".  To kill unarmed people is very perillous and they really need everything they can get (for free).

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2018, 12:38:16 PM »
It is amazing, Russia, with a spending that is dwarfed by that of the USA, an still has them in check.

It definitely seems that money is not everything.

Of course money is not everything.. and weaponry is not everything as well..

Yemen, one of the poorest country in the world, with near 0 military budget and merely $18 Billion in total GDP managed to beat out bigger and meaner Saudi Arabia left and right with $70 Billion in military spending, 4 times of all Yemenite income combined in one year.

Why? Here's why:
Why are the SAUDIES losing in YEMEN?
https://youtu.be/tbZlWugqZHk

And one misses Israel in the list but it is quite logic, because it does not spend anything, they get what they want for free from their "allies".  To kill unarmed people is very perillous and they really need everything they can get (for free).

No your explanation it's not logical at all..
Israel is just shy away of Turkey at #16 with $16 B of military spending.

You're not paying proper credit to Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is far more superior than their ally; Israel. In terms of devastation and destruction,
Just within 3 years of conflict in Yemen, Saudi Arabia has killed far a lot of Yemenites combatant + civilians and displaced 3 million of Yemenites civilians (1). Far higher than total Israel-Arabs (Palestine) conflict which lasted since 1967 which numbered shy away of 1 million (2).

:bravo: :bravo: to Saudi Arabia

(1) https://reliefweb.int/report/yemen/yemen-unhcr-update-march-2018
(2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2018, 01:48:47 PM »
Of course money is not everything.. and weaponry is not everything as well..

Yemen, one of the poorest country in the world, with near 0 military budget and merely $18 Billion in total GDP managed to beat out bigger and meaner Saudi Arabia left and right with $70 Billion in military spending, 4 times of all Yemenite income combined in one year.

Why? Here's why:
Why are the SAUDIES losing in YEMEN?
https://youtu.be/tbZlWugqZHk

No your explanation it's not logical at all..
Israel is just shy away of Turkey at #16 with $16 B of military spending.

You're not paying proper credit to Saudi Arabia.
Saudi Arabia is far more superior than their ally; Israel. In terms of devastation and destruction,
Just within 3 years of conflict in Yemen, Saudi Arabia has killed far a lot of Yemenites combatant + civilians and displaced 3 million of Yemenites civilians (1). Far higher than total Israel-Arabs (Palestine) conflict which lasted since 1967 which numbered shy away of 1 million (2).

:bravo: :bravo: to Saudi Arabia

(1) https://reliefweb.int/report/yemen/yemen-unhcr-update-march-2018
(2) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugees

You are paying it credit for a whole bunch of us, no need to play choir. And since you yourself are not paying credit to Israel, somebody should do it and they have already been a long time at it, laying the master's rogue.

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2018, 12:46:51 PM »

You are paying it credit for a whole bunch of US, no need to play choir.

Who are US which you've mentioned above?

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2018, 01:10:00 PM »
Don't worry, don't worry, I am not representing anybody just a rash reckon of the average forum poster output and how many individual outputs on saudi Arabia does your posting amount to. Do I sin very badly if I use that first person plural, bearing in mind that it is not representing anybody just reckoning roughly forum posters output and reckoning an average? I know these things about crusading against the bad ones are very delicate. I do not want to upset anybody,s that.

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2018, 08:49:24 PM »
Don't worry, don't worry, I am not representing anybody just a rash reckon of the average forum poster output and how many individual outputs on saudi Arabia does your posting amount to. Do I sin very badly if I use that first person plural, bearing in mind that it is not representing anybody just reckoning roughly forum posters output and reckoning an average? I know these things about crusading against the bad ones are very delicate. I do not want to upset anybody,s that.

Sin??
How did you come to even such thought?

I was asking a standard inquiry, who are US which you mentioned above?
Are you considering Saudi Arabia as among US and Israel as among THEM?

If it is as such, I fully understand your thought process and your reaction is understandable.
Those who are among US need to be defended and those who are among THEM need to be attacked.
Regardless of the circumstances and facts that are available.
Commonly named as bias judgement..

But the thing is, geopolitical situation in middle east has changed, the definition of US and THEM are changing.
As such the grouping now includes Saudi Arabia, Israel, UAE, US on the red corner and Iran, Yemen, Qatar, Syria, Russia on the blue corner. Bahrain, Iraq, Lebanon is still a contested ground.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2018, 04:46:50 AM »
It is shorter with you to just say Amen than to wrangle back and forth when you simply have decided that no matter what the other says, YOU are the one who decides what the other is saying.

So, amen, sir, amen, amen, amen. You ar the one who knows what I say, not me. Congratulations. Amen.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2018, 05:35:36 AM »
jafar ,Israel gets this from US:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abyHZnYiyhQ
Sister huruf has a point.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2018, 09:59:14 PM »
Loving how we keep bringing Israel and US into this, even though the bone of contention is the assassination of a Saudi Journalist in in Turkey, event though there is no connection of US and Israel to the assassination.

It is also interesting how we just think the US should disengage from Saudi Arabia. Like how? Saudi has fuel, US want fuel. Saudi sells US fuel at fair rates to sustain US economy. Without a cordial relationship between the two, the US will suffer.

People underestimate the power of Saudi regime, they think the regime is just a puppet of US. And assume US can sanction Saudi Arabia for her excesses. What happened to Canada, when they tried to intervene on behalf of Raif Badawi? What happened to Canadian ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

Before we tie the crimes of Saudi Arabia to US, let's think.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2018, 12:54:08 AM »
Loving how we keep bringing Israel and US into this, even though the bone of contention is the assassination of a Saudi Journalist in in Turkey, event though there is no connection of US and Israel to the assassination.

It is also interesting how we just think the US should disengage from Saudi Arabia. Like how? Saudi has fuel, US want fuel. Saudi sells US fuel at fair rates to sustain US economy. Without a cordial relationship between the two, the US will suffer.

People underestimate the power of Saudi regime, they think the regime is just a puppet of US. And assume US can sanction Saudi Arabia for her excesses. What happened to Canada, when they tried to intervene on behalf of Raif Badawi? What happened to Canadian ambassador to Saudi Arabia.

Before we tie the crimes of Saudi Arabia to US, let's think.

Let us think?

What makes you "think" people have not thought. It is plain ont he other hand, what the imperials, not US, the imperials which are a number of countries, but of course the US is the one who takes the economic and war greatest burden and also puts the face to it, whle the others do as much but hide behind the united states, well the imperials have done away with one country after another for no valid reason, like being themselves invaded and war ravaged, and should we think that thy tolerate Saudi Arabie out of friendful need?

I think not us who say Saudi Arabia is used by the imperials who should think but those who think that the imperials upholde saudi Arabia out of love or good heart or need. Realtie need for the time being and part of the need is to use it to front for them. That all along Saudi Arabia may claim some benefits. According to impeial morality she would an idiot not to.

And another use of saudi Arabia for the imperials, instead of them being blamed for pushing saudi arabia with its fake islam , saudi arabia is blamed when in fact that is the politics of the imperials, anglo-otan empire.

But it is the same as ever, people ho take on Saudi Arabia find it more rewarding than taking on the empire. Be with the powerful, and you will feel better. That is the moto.

As to the crime, I have already said it:

Saudis are savages. Civilised powers hide their murders  much better.  Haven't these saudis heard about arranged accidents or even suicides?

Salaam