Author Topic: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate  (Read 4409 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 04:33:52 AM »
Also jafar, USA and Saudi Arabia go a long way as friends in oppression. USA will cover up for them even if it is saying it will hold them to justice!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDXOTjaY374
Do you need me to give you more reasons? Or is money and oil enough as a reason for you?
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 07:36:22 AM »
The nato empire uses and throws away "allied" countries at will. It is devoid of any  sense of loyalty whatsoever. Real pigs.

And Saudi Arabia knows it. Knows it very damned well. The bloody nato empire had the samelessness to hung on saudi Arabia and a number of its citizens the 11S scam.

So it is a very delicate game that is being played from the Saudi side not to fall on the rong foot like it happened to Sadams' Hussein Iraq, which was shamelessly betrayed by it western allies and fully destroyed, because their ally Waddam Hussein was the devil and had ever so many weapons that were never found. He should have had them, it might have been different.

Saudi Arabia will run the same track. It is a matter of how long and cleverly the saudis will be able to play their cards and how long will world power tables take to turn. Nato empire allies are not reliable allies. They are filthy treacherous. YOu ally ith them at your own peril. I do hope Saudi Arabia makes them sorry for all the evil they are spreading and they are forcing their allies to do on their behalf, like in Yemen, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, Libia, Sudan, etc.

Salaam

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +94/-1
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 07:44:23 PM »
If your subject is about murder ,then it is a connection.
I also wonder why those who speak about injustice leave out the criticism of Israel and USA brother.
Or may be to you, injustice is only committed by Muslims or has an Islamic root?

The subject is about the MURDER OF JAMAL KHASHOGGI.
Unless Israel and US are behind it as well, feel free to add.
Otherwise leave them out.

Like I said, Psychopathy is on personal level.
There are psychopath everywhere!! Even on this forum.
If you want to discuss murder or psychopathy within Israel or US or other countries, feel free to start a new topic.

From my POV, your attitude is a kind of 'defense mechanism'.
My identity / idol is being 'attacked' I need to point my fingers to other parties who also do the same horrific deed. Two wrongs doesn't makes one right.

PS: Now I'm curious on what being said within the Saudi press on this matter.
Do they also point their finger to Israel and/or US? or perhaps tried to defend Mohammad Bonesaw Salman by putting a bleak picture about the victim, justifying that he is a traitor / a kafr and deserved such brutal murder,

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +94/-1
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 07:52:53 PM »
The nato empire uses and throws away "allied" countries at will. It is devoid of any  sense of loyalty whatsoever. Real pigs.

And Saudi Arabia knows it. Knows it very damned well. The bloody nato empire had the samelessness to hung on saudi Arabia and a number of its citizens the 11S scam.

Genie hang around with other Genies.. perfect match...

So it is a very delicate game that is being played from the Saudi side not to fall on the rong foot like it happened to Sadams' Hussein Iraq, which was shamelessly betrayed by it western allies and fully destroyed, because their ally Waddam Hussein was the devil and had ever so many weapons that were never found. He should have had them, it might have been different.

Definitely the Saudis will be overthrown by their own people, it just a matter of time.

Saudi Arabia will run the same track. It is a matter of how long and cleverly the saudis will be able to play their cards and how long will world power tables take to turn. Nato empire allies are not reliable allies. They are filthy treacherous. YOu ally ith them at your own peril. I do hope Saudi Arabia makes them sorry for all the evil they are spreading and they are forcing their allies to do on their behalf, like in Yemen, Palestine, Somalia, Syria, Libia, Sudan, etc.

The Saudis and MBS specifically is definitely not a reliable 'allies'.

I'm now more curious what will happened to those 15 hitman.
Will MBS willing to bear the risk of keeping them alive?
Since any of them can easily point their finger towards him on who was actually authorize the murder.

Oops.. 1 has been found dead on a 'car accident' in Riyadh.
Now it is only 14 remaining hitman still alive...

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2018, 10:10:42 PM »
Genie hang around with other Genies.. perfect match...

Definitely the Saudis will be overthrown by their own people, it just a matter of time.

It won't happen anytime soon. Untill the US find alternate source of crude oil or energy and withdraw support for the Saudi dynasty. The Saudi Royal family has to remain in power to protect the richest oil reserve, if the royal family falls, there is real chance that the oil reserve will fall into the hands of Islamists hostile to the US.

Also, as long as the Muftis remain behind the royal family, there will be no change. In traditional Islam, rebelling against the ruler is haram. Even if the leader is oppressive or tyrannic, the people may admonish him but to conspire against him is haram. Only when the ruler leaves Islam may the people rise against him.

I'm now more curious what will happened to those 15 hitman.
Will MBS willing to bear the risk of keeping them alive?
Since any of them can easily point their finger towards him on who was actually authorize them.

They'll either be imprisoned or forced to go underground, forging new identity. Yes, they killed a man, but their victim was a traitor, an enemy of an Islamic state. That's how they see it.

Khashoggi's case is nothing new in the Muslim world. Farag Foda, Muhammad Taha among other public figures opposed to Islamic states regimes have been assassinated in the past. How many Muslims heard of them?

The only reason Kashoggi gets so much coverage and sympathy from the Muslims is because he was an Islamist, anti-Israel & pro-Muslim Brotherhood.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2018, 12:51:19 AM »
Some people here seem believe in fairy tales no matter how many times they are exploded in their own face.

Did Qadhafi get overthrown by his own people? And how well  is the country doing now that it has been liberated? Fantastically ell, right? Just as ell as Somalia, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan. I am forgetting some.

Nobody liberates if it is not The Otan that liberates.

Syria of course still holds, destroyed but holds, why? Because as allies, the competitors, either by choice or by need, are more faithful allies than the pig otan, which knows no faith, no loyalty and no decency at all. The saudis know it, and they do not expect any miracle or believe in fairy tales. May be they hope that at some time they may switch allies, but that is not easy either. So, not too much rocking of the ship for now and they ever do any thing right the best thing is that nobody notices...

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2018, 03:18:51 AM »
Peace jafar.
Now you are saying this, quote:

From my POV, your attitude is a kind of 'defense mechanism'.
My identity / idol is being 'attacked' I need to point my fingers to other parties who also do the same horrific deed. Two wrongs doesn't makes one right.

You really think I am identifying myself with Muslims and/or Saudi Arabia? Then you need to reflect and read properly what I am really saying to you!!!, Let me try again:
Saudi Arabia is not under pressure from the USA or the so called alliance of the west, therefore it does what it feels like doing regardless of what you ,I or anyone else says/thinks.
Read me properly, since you are accusing me of a "defence mechanism"!  USA and its allies would have threatened another Islamic country with bombs and regime change. With Saudi Arabia there is no such a plan. Saudi Arabia has  "gold dollars" and pays its way out of trouble.

Brother, you create a thread and you ignore relevant information from others because you do not see a connection yourself?
Or do you want me to stop posting in your thread? Or are you the one who really cannot accept relevant information about this subject when it is not suiting you?

I do not do defensive jafar, I do not care less for Saudi Arabia, USA, Israel or any other country in the world and I do not support tyranny , oppression and injustice to all fellow human beings from any country or individual.
I stand for rights, justice and freedom of choice to everyone.
The point I am making here, brother, is Saudi Arabia, like Israel does what it wants to do under the current system of the most powerful country (USA). All stand for corruption on this earth!!
Are you with me now?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2018, 04:04:25 AM »
That saudi Arabia is free to do whatevr it wants, I doubt it, doubt it very much. If it was its oil, it cna do with Saudi Arabia hat it did ith Iraq. Take the country take the oil. It amounts to saying that Otan empire respects countries property which would be a big joke, It doas qhen it does not have a choice, if it does have a choice it ombs them back to the stone age. And it can do it prefectily ith Saudi Arabia and <i am sure, there are such plans, but it is not the moment. The moment come, if it comes it will do it. And I guess Saudi Arabia plays its cards so that that comen comes as late as possible, ho knows, as said, it may switch allies. May e it is switching already and that is why it is still handled ith care, not ith respect, not at all, with care.

11S showed the maglignancy of the Ontan empire blaming it on ssudi citizens, some of them att he time, living quitely in saudi Arabia at the time and for which the USA had to present official excuses to the Kingdom, beause if they were provedly int heir homes when the events were managed, they could hardly be flying anything over the uNitd States.
Saudi Arabia of course is playing proxi against iran  which again has a better ally han Saudi Arabia and both are playing their cards or their handler's cards in yemen. Another country which must be destroyed, amongt other things so that the Bible historical fraud is not uncovered and one of the oldest civilisations in the world on record can continue to be held as if it had not existed.
God confund the shaytans that destroy the earth and good will.

I kno it feels ever so good to have the real villain incarnated in somebody who at the same time is not the most powerful, because that way you can really kick it and vent all venom and feel secure and with the good and powerful ones and on top of it good conscience.  The "you" I am using is a general you, meaning those who do that or feel like that, not anybody in particular.

And in the meantime the sionazis, I think, are launching a soft image campiagn for the next round of demolition of the palestinian people. Now it is more alarming than ever.

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2018, 04:47:48 AM »
Peace All.
More info on the subject:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMBOy9wJ0YE
I hope Erdogan does not sell /accept dollars or disappears before the truth is finalised?
GOD bless.
Peace.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2018, 05:38:01 AM »
Or this could happen to divert the issue?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Rv8LVRx6I
GOD bless.
Peace