Author Topic: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate  (Read 2105 times)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate
« on: October 18, 2018, 08:15:19 AM »
Not a big fan of this Khashoggi dude.
But murdered and mutilated?? That's too much...
Anyone knows any 'behind the news' story about this?

http://time.com/5428159/jamal-khashoggi-murder/

Before the world even learned his age, it could glean that the young man who runs Saudi Arabia takes extraordinary chances with violence. Mohammed Bin Salman, the prince now known by the global shorthand of MBS, was utterly unknown when his father ascended to the Saudi throne in January 2015. It was a routine transfer of power from one elderly royal to another, until King Salman delegated a massive share of his authority to his son. Within two months, the newly minted Defense Minister launched a war in Yemen that has shattered what was already the poorest country in the Arab world. He turned out to be 29.

More than three years on, none of the tens of thousands dead in Yemen have drawn a fraction of the attention now concentrated on Jamal Khashoggi, the Saudi journalist and commentator who fled the kingdom after finding himself on MBS?s bad side, and reportedly paid for it with his life. The grisly crime holds the power to transform the crown prince into a pariah, and perhaps even upend the Middle East order he had made his personal project, with the help of a flattered U.S. President. ?I think his image is now irreparably tarnished, if not shattered,? says Bruce Riedel, director of the Brookings Intelligence Project and author of Kings and Presidents: Saudi Arabia and the United States Since FDR. ?It has unmasked him as a reckless, dangerous, thuggish autocrat.?

Khashoggi?s reported murder and dismemberment likely occurred on Oct. 2 in Istanbul, inside the Saudi consulate. He may well have gone there assuming that certain fundamental norms of decency remained in place. After all, if diplomatic compounds are associated with anything beyond diplomacy, it is refuge. WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, for example, has been under the protection of Ecuador inside its London embassy since 2012.

Outrages appear more shocking in settings that signal decorum. Yet the depravity reportedly visited upon Khashoggi, then upon his corpse?by a team of 15 Saudis, one with a bone saw?was of another order of magnitude. As reported by Turkish officials who say it was captured on audio, the murder advertised barbarism and broadcast impunity.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Jamal Khashoggi Murder In Saudi Consulate
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2018, 09:53:51 AM »
Well justice needs to be done. By the way, what is it that Jamal Khasoggi is not a big fan of yours? Did he do something bad?

Neptin

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 05:21:32 AM »
Khashoggi?s reported murder and
dismemberment likely occurred on Oct. 2 in
Istanbul, inside the Saudi consulate.

Jeez, sound like a scary scene from an horror flick. Which kind of human kill his own species and dismember the corpse with bone saw?

This is bad, but nonetheless I'm no fan of Kashoggi. Hamas supporter, Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood agent. There is not enough to cheer for, from the little I know of.

Yet again the Muslim world remain silent to the crimes of Saudi state. Congrats to them.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 11:39:27 AM »
Jeez, sound like a scary scene from an horror flick. Which kind of human kill his own species and dismember the corpse with bone saw?

Without any remorse or guilt?
Psychopathic kind of human...

What also amazed me is how 'dirty', 'dumb' and 'brutal' they were on 'fixing their loose ends'.
They could employ more 'elegant and subtle' manner and makes it looks more like an accident.

Oh wait... looks like they learned so fast...

https://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/khashoggi-kill-squad-member-dies-in-suspicious-road-accident/news-story/8009970e0aaa947ce4da89637326a917

Khashoggi ?kill squad? member dies in road accident

Meshal Saad M Albostani was killed in a car accident in Riyadh

ONE of the alleged ?hit squad? behind the brutal murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi has reportedly been killed in a car accident.

Meshal Saad M Albostani, a lieutenant in the Saudi Royal Air Force, is said to have been killed in a car accident in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

He is among a group of men wanted for questioning after Khashoggi went missing having entered the Saudi Arabian consulate in Istanbul two weeks ago.

Albostani, one of 15 suspects who were in the consulate at the time, reportedly left Turkey on October 2, the same day that Khashoggi came into the consulate.

-- End Quote --

One down in a car 'accident', 14 more to go?

Yet again the Muslim world remain silent to the crimes of Saudi state. Congrats to them.

Holy kingdom, the role model of an islamic state, cannot do any wrong..

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 01:23:20 PM »
This is bad, but nonetheless I'm no fan of Kashoggi. Hamas supporter, Islamist, Muslim Brotherhood agent. There is not enough to cheer for, from the little I know of.

I have watched some of his interviews, for the sake of listening to what his murderers might have wanted to silence. All I could see was a Saoudi patriot and possibly a proud sunni, a composed journalist who, although exiled himself in the US, kept speaking for the silenced people in KSA, even gave credit to Bin Salman on multiple occasions while providing constructive criticism in what could be done better. He also was against radical Islam.

Perhaps Bin Salman doesn't like to be told what to do on TV. I don't know. Maybe he thought it was going to be a cake of a job as if it was done in his own country.

But I don't think it's fair to make a quick opinion and put labels on someone who had just been plotted against and butchered. If you didn't have an opinion on him while he was alive, what's the point of making quick and hasty opinions on him when he is dead ? Atleast make some efforts. Or even better, listen to what he might have been silenced for.

Here is some interviews in english:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsXu_rjr7MQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaemmF6tBOU

Same critic to Jafar, such a strange way of starting such a thread.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 01:38:49 PM »
Peace jafar.
Saudi Arabia : Blood on their hands before and after Khashoggi.
USA, Israel, Britain, France, NATO; Blood on their hands, changing regimes in the middle east and supporting greater Israel and Saudi Arabia in Syria and Yemen.
Russia, Iran; Blood on their hands for countless murders....Now aiding Syria.

Politics of Empires and rogue states has killed billions in history. Blood in their hands.

Empires and wars have weird beginnings. They always deceive their own people and sell them false stories to justify the killings of innocent people. They even kill their own people deliberately with false flag terrorism.
Mossad ,CIA, Mi5/6, KGB...Are all about killing anyone, friend or foe to justify the means.

Perhaps, every now and then GOD brings their scheming to the attention of the public when they mess up like this case is showing.
They also ,occasionally shoot themselves in the foot like Israel. They were having a field day bombing Syria at will but since the shooting of the Russian plane, Russia has stepped up with  the S300 for Syria linked to their own S400 and the sky over Syria has become a NO FLY ZONE for Israel. Iran is thanking its lucky stars and USA is threatening and screaming at Russia, well barking only really. Will they dare start a world war?
I do not really know what is going on brother jafar. The middle east is looking a mess. Israel always gets away with it. Arabs fight each other and America and the west own the oil and gas.
Saudi Arabia will probably not get away with this latest murder, but then again it has the money to pay for its mistakes?

For me, GOD is in total control of the situation and when it is time for judgement, it will not be put off by even one second
I am looking forward to that time.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 02:25:56 PM »
Same critic to Jafar, such a strange way of starting such a thread.

Strange way?
Kindly explain...

But I don't think it's fair to make a quick opinion and put labels on someone who had just been plotted against and butchered. If you didn't have an opinion on him while he was alive, what's the point of making quick and hasty opinions on him when he is dead ?
Exactly!

What I see here is a man getting brutally murdered and butchered.
Most probably with political motives.
There might be (and I believe there are many) more men (or women) getting the same treatment by and within KSA yet goes unnoticed / unheard.

This case *MUST* be used as a hard lesson for MBS / The Sauds psychopath that they must stop doing brutal actions. And they cannot easily get away with such crime. With such control and retribution they will then rethink hard on repeating the same action in the future.

In the same manner as another psychopath named Kim Jong Un has easily get away when he brutally murdered his own uncle and brother.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 11:32:36 PM »
While you are on the subject of Psychopaths jafar, let us make a list:

Mossad(Israel). CIA(America), KGB(Russia), MI5/6(Britain)...etc. All deep states regardless of the president/leader or the numerous good people that want peace and respect for life. The worse are the ones under the disguise of democracy and freedom!!!!
Or it is not in the news therefore it is not happening?
Who controls what should go on the news media nowadays?

Common brother ,there must be more states on the list, finish the list if you wish.
GOD bless all the peaceful people.
Peace to all.

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2018, 11:56:20 PM »
While you are on the subject of Psychopaths jafar, let us make a list:
there must be more states on the list, finish the list if you wish.
GOD bless all the peaceful people.

Obliged to.. I add THIS FORUM!!

Psychopathy is on person level.
On average there are 1% of psychopath within human population.
If this forum has 1000 members, it will not be surprising to find 10 psychopaths (or more) lurking in this forum.

Having said that, your mentioning about Israel, US etc.. is out of the topic of this thread.
As this thread is about the brutal murder of Mr. Kashoggi.

PS: I sometimes wondered why people always mentioned about Israel, US etc.. when something evil related to or performed by "islam" / "islamic group" is being mentioned.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 03:36:36 AM »
Peace jafar.
So you think there is no relation between what you claim here, quote:

PS: I sometimes wondered why people always mentioned about Israel, US etc.. when something evil related to or performed by "islam" / "islamic group" is being mentioned:

If your subject is about murder ,then it is a connection.
I also wonder why those who speak about injustice leave out the criticism of Israel and USA brother.
Or may be to you, injustice is only committed by Muslims or has an Islamic root?
GOD bless you.
Peace.