News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Fir'aoun - Pharaoh a King with acute Narcissistic personality disorder

Started by Mazhar, October 06, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huruf

Quote from: Jafar on October 10, 2018, 03:26:00 AM
And which period do you think that this "Pharaoh Of Moses Time" lived?

We can then compare it to actual archeological findings...

Narcissist and Psychopathic...

Many rulers both in the past and current time are indeed Narcissistic and Psychopathic..

Infact a research shows that the highest appearance, in terms of percentage, where you can find Narcissist or Psychopathic people are among leaders in Enterprises, Government and Religious Institution.

Their appetite for self-grandiose draws them to such position.
And their psychopathy enables them to have no compassion and no remorse to achieve such position.
They can easily sacrifice their own friends, family or even their own mom in order to achieve their goal.
Performing murder, assassination, torture, persecution, lies, false accusation is easy for them, as they have no sense of guilt or conscience.

Ramesses II, (12th century BC) the egyptian king, the chosen by Ra, was a good example of egyptian ruler with narcisstic and psychophatic syndrom. He has no remorse whatsoever on murdering, torturing and enslaving people which land he invaded (the canaanites). He built gigantic useless monuments to satisfy his self-grandiose and he has no shame on publishing lies (propaganda).
He claimed glorious victory over the war with The Hittites, and wrote that in a tablet for consumption by his people while in reality his army was beaten in the battlefield which forced him to sign a peace treaty.

In similar manner as Mr Trump claimed victory over negotiation with North Korea.
And Mr. Kim claimed he has humiliated America and forced Trump to sign a treaty, (can only be found on news aired by North Korean TV and Radio station)

Ramesses II was loved by the Egyptians, he set the standards of "What a good Pharaoh" should be.
Conquering land, providing slaves for the egyptian citizens and building gigantic monuments.

huruf

It is clear ignorance of ancient Egypt in this forum is colossal, and always ignorance is very daring. Slandering aciente Egypt, since the bible does it seems to be a holy crusade.

Speaking about narcissism, in this forum there is disproportionet concentration of it. Any know all spews nonsense about Egypt at any time and about ancient Egypt at all times.

So much narcissism and ignorance together is depressing and the great doctor in egyptology seems to be the bible-cum holywood.

Salaam

Mazhar

Quote//And which period do you think that this "Pharaoh Of Moses Time" lived?

We can then compare it to actual archeological findings...//

Not time, but duration.
[url="http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm"]http://haqeeqat.pk/index.htm[/url]

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 09, 2018, 08:52:10 PM
A man with a little common sense and IQ would realize that Qur'aan is a non-fiction book. Nothing symbolical and mystical.

Really? What's the point of 35:1, 2:34? Come on, one short answer from you for both verses - it should be scientific, clear and not a mystical.

Qur?ān is an explicit elucidation for the peoples at large. [Refer 3:138]

There is nothing "explicit elucidation for the people at large" in that verse. Not to mention you got the definition of the Qur'an wrong.

This (Grand Qur?ān) is a delivered-transmitted conclusive proclamation for the Mankind. The purpose is that they might get warned-admonished-awakened by it. [Ref 14:52]

So why don't you wake up already and write non-sensical stuff instead?

Qualitatively, it (Qur?ān) is guarantor-conveyor of glad tidings and revivalist-Warner-awakener. [perpetually present in time and space].

Does your deluded world understand what the "glad tidings" is?

براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

Makaveli

I actually had to split his non-sense in few halves. This is becoming ridiculous.

Thereat, despite deliverance most of them after having seen it (Qur’ān) have purposely abstained adhering it. Thereby, they people persistently listen not. [41:04]

Look at definition of kafara when you get time, and then look at the mirror.

It is a fact: it (Qur’ān) is certainly the relay of the exalted Messenger  [69:40]

Nothing about a Qur'an in in. You inject words on a freely basis, eh?

Another type of texts, difficult to interpret at the time of narration and writing, are statements of soothsayers - prognosticators. Qur’ān is easy to interpret because it is not a discourse narrated by a soothsayer - prognosticator:

O really? Interpret me 90:1, make it an easy interpretation.

No..instead, he simply parrots verses because it tells him:

And neither it (Qur’ān) is an Oral and written expression of a soothsayer - prognosticator.

Yet little is that you people try self retaining and comprehending it. [69:42]

Indeed it (Grand Qur’ān) is certainly a conclusive verbal statement characteristically elaborate, organized, differentiating and delineating, contrasting and isolating each element rendering it crystal clear. [86:13]

The verse has nothing of what you just listed.

Grand Qur’ān illustrates in a unique way by the choice of such words whereby it produces images and describes events as if they were happening in front of the reader. Its vivid descriptions portray image in such manner as if it were being displayed in a live recording. The reader feels watching the past and future events visually.

You do not know what are you talking about.

But certain people for reason are debarred even understanding the surface meanings of the text.

Yes, they think it is a historical book, and do not even understand the definition let alone a purpose of the Quran. Poor folk.

براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 09, 2018, 08:59:59 PM
Narcissists Personality Disorder does not mean and refer every ruler. Just first study it in some psychology book.

Oh yes it does. Anyone who is capable of ruling others by force is narcissistic and a psychopath, who per definition is incapable of empathy towards suffering of other humans. Since you have a veil over your mind and a slave mentality you still dualistically divide "bad" and "good" rulers. If you could understand the Quran you wouldn't.

The problem of many people, a disaster, is dualism, which is a form of shirk, like it or not. But the longer you abide in your castrated worldview and deception the longer it will take for you to realize what is the core problem of your thinking and useless tractates which bear no historical or religious purpose and are a product of mindless verse juggling, made of combining random verses, which are not contextually consistent, and using own flawed logic to impose a meaning on such a mixture.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Mazhar

Quote from: Makaveli on October 10, 2018, 06:41:36 AM
Oh yes it does. Anyone who is capable of ruling others by force is narcissistic. Since you have a veil over your mind and a slave mentality you still dualistically divide "bad" and "good" rulers. If you could understand the Quran you wouldn't.

You have some psychological problem and some delusions. Better consult a psychiatrist. First tell him what you perceive from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 10, 2018, 08:04:17 AM
You have some psychological problem and some delusions. Better consult a psychiatrist. First tell him what you perceive from Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

What is my psychological problem and where am I deluded? Perhaps it is you who should consult a psychologist to find out the root cause of your mindless tractates which is nothing but a worthless diatribe, which you claim to be "historical" or "scientific" work.

I already gave you a definition of narcisstic behavior. It is plain and simple, an incapability of showing mercy and feeling empathy towards suffering of other human beings, which an archonic (based on hierarchy and control) ruler by definition is, as opposite to the leader, who suffers the same scenario as people who trust their lives to him.

Your dualism and deception prevent you from understanding it. This is why you keep parroting random verses you have no understanding of.

Why? Because you were decieved, was lost in your spiritual guidance, got dissapointed with mainstream Islam, but since you still needed a spiritual guidance you entered the book-worship bandwagon. I give you hints that the book you deem as "absolutely clear" is in fac the answer to your suffering and stupidity. But since it is obvious how illogical you sound, means you did not grasp the meaning of the book, your delusion does not cease. Start with basmallh, and think why it appears at the beggining of the chapters. But you will probably ignore my words.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Mazhar

Quote from: Makaveli on October 10, 2018, 08:08:19 AM
What is my psychological problem and where am I deluded? Perhaps it is you who should consult a psychologist to find out the root cause of your mindless tractates which is nothing but a worthless diatribe, which you claim to be "historical" or "scientific" work.

Advice was sincere. Do visit a psychiatrist. Tell him what name you chose for appearance on internet. Also show him some scripts of your writing. He will quickly diagnose the problem and start rehabilitation work.

Makaveli

Quote from: Mazhar on October 10, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
Advice was sincere. Do visit a psychiatrist. Tell him what name you chose for appearance on internet. Also show him some scripts of your writing. He will quickly diagnose the problem and start rehabilitation work.

Is that all you could respond? Is that what your age long intellectual capacity did develop into? Is this your Rabb's final form? Or are you still evolving? Perhaps you should write another worthless diatribe on Quran and psychological issues in accordance with the Quran? I would gladly write another review :)
براتىشكا و فايحوشى