About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Egypt knew not Pharoahs or Israelites

Started by centi50, September 30, 2018, 05:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

centi50

Salam to All,

Just wondering if anyone has read this book
Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites by Dr. ASHRAF EZZAT an Egyptian.

In his book he says Egypt was never the land of the Israelites Exodus nor Palestine their Promised Land. Nothing in ancient Egyptian records or its oral tradition say or even points to the fact that the story of Moses really happened in Egypt. He says that the ancient Egyptian records do not refer to the Kings of Egypt as Pharaohs. Pharaoh was never a title for Egypt?s King.

He continues and says slavery was not a common practice in ancient Egypt and it was only introduced into the late dynasties of ancient Egypt after the Persian and the Greek conquest.

He goes on. The Story of Pharaoh and Moses according to the Hebrew book happened in a place called ?Mizraim/Misrim?
He says

Mizraim is an obscure little village in south west of ancient Arabia and Faraon/فرعون (according to classical Arabic historians) was the Arabic title of its chieftain.

He says, In the third century BC, the Hebrew Bible was translated to Greek at the legendary library of Alexandria. Seventy-two Jewish scribes, hence the designation Septuagint Bible, were assigned this task by king Ptolemy II (Greek monarch of Egypt) in which they cunningly replaced this obscure Mizraim and its Faraon with the mighty Egypt and its king (Rulers of ancient Egypt were called kings and queens and not Pharaohs).

He quotes Prof. Ze?ev Herzog, head of the Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Studies at Tel Aviv University.

Saying ?Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs? acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, we did not conquer the land. Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn?t want to hear about it?

Prof. Ze?ev Herzog

He says

the Israelites copycatted myths from Assyrian and Babylonian culture, and that the Hebrews hijacked and tarnished the ancient Egyptian history n  the Jews are currently grabbing the Palestinian land by historical fraud.  He continues and says that the real and violent history of the Israelites was in ancient Arabia and Yemen.

If you read the book Maybe you can upload the PDF

God bless

huruf

Quote from: centi50 on September 30, 2018, 05:36:31 AM
Salam to All,

Just wondering if anyone has read this book
Egypt knew no Pharaohs nor Israelites by Dr. ASHRAF EZZAT an Egyptian.

In his book he says Egypt was never the land of the Israelites Exodus nor Palestine their Promised Land. Nothing in ancient Egyptian records or its oral tradition say or even points to the fact that the story of Moses really happened in Egypt. He says that the ancient Egyptian records do not refer to the Kings of Egypt as Pharaohs. Pharaoh was never a title for Egypt?s King.

He continues and says slavery was not a common practice in ancient Egypt and it was only introduced into the late dynasties of ancient Egypt after the Persian and the Greek conquest.

He goes on. The Story of Pharaoh and Moses according to the Hebrew book happened in a place called ?Mizraim/Misrim?
He says

Mizraim is an obscure little village in south west of ancient Arabia and Faraon/فرعون (according to classical Arabic historians) was the Arabic title of its chieftain.

He says, In the third century BC, the Hebrew Bible was translated to Greek at the legendary library of Alexandria. Seventy-two Jewish scribes, hence the designation Septuagint Bible, were assigned this task by king Ptolemy II (Greek monarch of Egypt) in which they cunningly replaced this obscure Mizraim and its Faraon with the mighty Egypt and its king (Rulers of ancient Egypt were called kings and queens and not Pharaohs).

He quotes Prof. Ze?ev Herzog, head of the Department of Archaeology and Ancient Near Eastern Studies at Tel Aviv University.

Saying ?Following 70 years of intensive excavations in the Land of Israel, archaeologists have found out: The patriarchs? acts are legendary stories, we did not sojourn in Egypt or make an exodus, we did not conquer the land. Neither is there any mention of the empire of David and Solomon. Those who take an interest have known these facts for years, but Israel is a stubborn people and doesn?t want to hear about it?

Prof. Ze?ev Herzog

He says

the Israelites copycatted myths from Assyrian and Babylonian culture, and that the Hebrews hijacked and tarnished the ancient Egyptian history n  the Jews are currently grabbing the Palestinian land by historical fraud.  He continues and says that the real and violent history of the Israelites was in ancient Arabia and Yemen.

If you read the book Maybe you can upload the PDF

God bless

All that is right.
I did not kno about any Egyptian upholding in any book or published material thes same vies and I am very happy to kno of the gentleman. It is abvious that Egypt is not served with the kind of crap history e are handed due to biblical "truths", which as we kno neither christians nor jews, as such, hold as historical truths necessarily.

And they are things on top of that that contradit Qur'an.

Morally and psychologically that crap history is very damaging for Egypt and other people.

Ancient egyptians not only did not practice slavery but in fact fount it about the most abhorrent of things, for being against all divine order.

I guess he has drawn on the ritings of the person we know as Pazuzu in this forum and on Salibi, for things ocncerning the hebrews and on good Egyptology.

Salaam 

centi50

Salam huruf,

Maybe Pazuzu drew his work from him because his book is published in 2011 somewhere in May and Pazuzu posts are oct. Salabi work say it was in Asir while Pazuzu and Dr. Ashraf says Yemen. There is an Iraqi anthropologist and historian Fadel al-Rubai who also says the same thing in his book - The Imagined Palestine: Land of the Torah in Old Yemen. He  referred to the old Hebrew Torah, historical inscriptions, pre-Islamic poetry, as well as al-Hamadani?s Sifat Jazeerat Al-Arab to base his works from. I think his book is in Arabic and not been translated

Anyway this only make me believe more on Pazuzu work

God bless

huruf

Thank you Centi50

That makes me even happier. When the same thing is said from several origines may be it means that truth ill finally come out because it is its time.

That will benefit of course the self-esteem of egyptians but also will benefit a lot the understanding of Qur'an hopefully, which now looks just like a B bible.

Salaam

hawk99

I agree with both of you, however there is a deeper matter which predates
any recent discoveries and that is in the Quran itself.  The verse 3:7 is
very important and when I reflect on 3:7  it challenges my perception of
what I held to be true for a long time.

[3:7]   He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

We have verses of guidance and we have verses that are allegorical or stories
of wisdom, encouragement, steadfastness, patience and other positive lessons
to be taken from these parables, metaphors etc.,  The character of Moses
speaks truth to power even though he lacked eloquence.  The Exodus did not
physically happen nor where there a million slaves in Egypt.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Novice

Thanks brother Pazuzu made Egyptian fraud clear and it does not matter where he got the truth from.

huruf

I think Pazuzu did mention that what he did as a collective endeavour and at no time did he present himself as some creator of anything. He was very convinced but in no way trying to present himself as more original or better thna others. He was fully commited to the cause not to personalities and not in the first place his personality.

I am glad that there are more voices. It may be that no is, thank God, the season for this truth to ripen.

Salaam

seekingtruth1111

I have read the book. Pazuzu's book "Search for Pharaoh" also mentions the work of Ashraf ?Izzat.

https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/ancient-egypt-knew-no-pharaohs/

Just wondering if there is any archaeological expedition being undertaken to prove the real geography of biblical history.