Please vote

I agree
1 (20%)
I disagree
2 (40%)
I am confused
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: :: Muhammad is NOT our Rasool ::  (Read 1270 times)

Makaveli

• Truth Seeker
Re: :: Muhammad is NOT our Rasool ::
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2018, 05:12:30 AM »
ok since you messed up now it's 6-7 missing instead of 12 missing.  :tempt:

What did I mess up? There are 6 additional letters added to the caligraphy from the South Arabian script, as well as six more letters which are not officially part of the modern alphabet, but are nonetheless used as if they were a part of the Quran, such as Ta Marbuta, or Aleph Maksura:

In addition to six ADDITIONAL SOUNDS there are :

1. Hamzah - was not available until 8-9th century;

2. Ta Marbuta ة - likewise;

and several more, albeit I do not remember to see Vah ﭪ for example in the Qur'an, but hamza and marbuta are frequent.

Even six additional sounds were not a part of Nabathean script, from which the Quran stems, not to mention six more additional letters.

Don't make silly conclusions if you do not understand what I am talking about in the first place.

Besides I am still waiting for a response to my previous question. If it is written in Arabic as you claim, why is it there are hundreds of foreign words which require special sounds? It's a third time I am asking this.

they didn't stop counting at 400 knew their language no need to dot some letters in script e.g.
900 ظ ẓā which is a completely different sound from 9   ط ṭā

Do you sinserely believe that is a convincing explanation? I guess this explanation helps you sleep well at night with your "translation".

Likewise clearly visible in Birmingham manuscript dated 568-645 CE numerous dot examples.

Occasional constonants added, in the context of what I said previously it does not matter. Occasional vowelizing in those horrible copies clearly looks as if they did not know what to do OR it was a schooling copy, which was meant to be washed over and over again.

In fact, ختم for instance, does not require خ and can be simply written as حتم with the same meaning of seal, mark, limit in most Semitic dialects, such as Hebrew חתם.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: :: Muhammad is NOT our Rasool ::
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2018, 04:44:39 PM »

see context past/present/future and past messengers cannot be messengers to the present.

10:47-49 ولكل and to each امه community رسول messenger فاذا so when جا came رسولهم messenger theirs قضى decree بىنهم between them بالقسط in the justice وهم and they لا not ىظلمون wronged being وىقولون and speaketh being/asking متى when هذا this الوعد the promise ان if كنتم be you صدقىن sincere? قل say لا not املك controls/has sovereignty لنفسى to soul mine/myself ضرا hurt of ولا and not نفعا benefit of الا except ما what شا wills الله the god لكل to each امه community اجل term اذا when جا came اجلهم term theirs فلا so not ىستاخرون delaying ساعه hour ولا and not ىستقدمون advancing

we only have the message and messenger/s can be anyone who relays/teaches the message.

peace!

Peace Noon waalqalami

Can 10:47 be translated thusly:

To each community, a messenger. After their messenger comes, they are
judged equitably, without the least injustice.

or:

And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes,
it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged

Thanx in Advance
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden