Total Members Voted: 11

Makaveli

Quote from: hawk99 on October 05, 2018, 12:05:41 PM
If Allah says "to every nation (ummatin), community, group, tribe, a messenger
then it is true!

ummatun: a man's kinsfolk, tribe, party, community, nation, group of living
things having certain characteristics or circumstances in common,
any grouping of human or animal, creation, generation, creatures of God;

Hmm...if I subsitute ة with Slaviс Ъ it will become Ъام, which can be translated as "true sincerity". Do you understand the point I am trying to make?

There was no such letter as Ta Marbuta, which is used in a fake language to be a substitute for ت, at least before 7-9th centuries when fake letters were added to a fake language, meaning it does not belong to understanding the Quran.

The sound "U" you pronounce as in "ummah" is also wrong, it becomes "U" with a hamzah sign, which never belonged to the language either. This word means "amamah" meaning faith, mother, source, foundation, tranquility, from root Alif-Miim.

Why faith (amen) is related to am (mother) is something I also know, but will disclose only to a few.

The meaning of "ammah rasul" is "bestowed to faithful/conscious" or "faith bestowed", depending on the context. As for"faith", it has a deeper meaning, which goes beyond rituals and pure acknowledgment. Saying someone is "mumiin" i.e. believer, while linguistically correct, still is a castrated version of its true meaning, as most do not understand the function word 'faith' holds.

Rasul means to bestow something to someone, it is not a messenger. The only word for messenger comes from root Lam-Alif-Kaf, from where the term malak, angel is formed.

If you are looking for extrernal rasull, you do not have faith, nor rely on your personal conscience. You are just a flock ready to be whipped and sold to another master.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.

good logic

Peace Makaveli.
I fail to see the reason behind what you say here  Quote:

Why faith (amen) is related to am (mother) is something I also know, but will disclose only to a few.

If knowledge of any sort is supposed to be kept secret, then it is not worth knowing. Then it cannot be judged on its usefulness.
I also wonder why the Arabic language is shrouded in secrecy and complicated according to those who claim expertise in its foundation?
As for Mohammed and those who were with him they were real people. They earned their merits and deeds, are now history and we are earning ours without a Mohammed being here with us.
Mohammed was GOD s rasool to bring Qoran to his people and the generations that followed them. Whoever comes across Qoran ,it has a clear message in it, they then choose what to make of it.
Mohammed was real just like the message that he brought is real. He lived ,passed on GOD s message and died. End of Mohammed. Continuation of the message.
That is all there is to it. At this moment of time and after his death, Mohammed is no more a rasool to anyone. The rasool to all is Qoran, outliving him and all of us.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

hawk99

Peace Makaveli, are you saying the corpus Quran
and the project root list are incorrect?   :& 

Quote from: good logic on October 06, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

I also wonder why the Arabic language is shrouded in secrecy and complicated according to those who claim expertise in its foundation?

:hmm  something to ponder.

:peace:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Makaveli

If knowledge of any sort is supposed to be kept secret, then it is not worth knowing.

Quran is sealed therefore is not worth knowing - quote by "good" logic.

Mohammed and those who were with him they were real people.

Who is Mohammed? Aren't you supposed to be skeptical about the mohhamedian traditions? If that is so then quote the Quran where it says:

1. What was his mothers and/or fathers name? I know that about Isa in the Quran;

2. How was he born? I know that about several people mentioned in the Quran;

3. How did he die? I know that about several people mentioned in the Quran;

4. How he attained his prophethood? I know that about at least Musa and Isa according to the Quran;

5. The verse where it says "the book was revealed to you, O Muhammad", quote it.

6. What is the book? There are many books out there, which one does the al-kitaba refer to?

7. Who is Ahmad and how is it related to Isa son of Miryem? Please provide your logical explanation.

Or this, I suppose, is "not worth knowing", right?

This is why nothing is revealed from me to public unless a person who is genuinely interested in actually knowing something has proven himself to be an actual truth seeker and not a covered deluded flock who are limited in their perception and worldview. There is already too much garbage on the Internet, and I do not want a crucial information to be swallowed by someone who thinks in such or alike way:

If knowledge of any sort is supposed to be kept secret, then it is not worth knowing.

Someone who gave up on critical thinking, common sense and basic logic as well as exchanged his potentially limitless worldview with castrated belief he deems as "truth", is on his way to the slaughterhouse and is moved towards it in flocks, is thus not worth revealing anything.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

Makaveli

Quote from: hawk99 on October 06, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
and the project root list are incorrect?

Grammatical corpus yes, completely useless and counter productive for it uses a language which did not exist between 6-7th centuries AD, which is an era when Quran is supposed to be written. As for PRL, well, it is not useless since they take all the information from Lane's, but most roots were falsely attributed anyways.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

hawk99

Peace Makaveli, so you agree with brother mmkhan's opening post.

Here it is:

14:4  وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلَّا بِلِسَانِ قَوْمِهِ لِيُبَيِّنَ لَهُمْ ۖ فَيُضِلُّ اللَّـهُ مَن يَشَاءُ وَيَهْدِي مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ
And We did not send any messenger except in the language of his people to state clearly for them, and Allah sends astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

. Muhammad were not sent in my community / people.
. Muhammad did not speak my language.

So, how he can be my Rasool?
He was sent in Arabs, he was a Rasool for Arabs only and not for others.

:peace:

Makaveli

Quote from: hawk99 on October 06, 2018, 01:57:30 PM
Peace Makaveli, so you agree with brother mmkhan's opening post.

I do not remember agreeing with anyone. I still do not understand what Mohammed ya'll keep talking about. I've heard about someone whos traditions are reported to justify expansionist wars and bloodshed, but I have no clue which Muhammad you are talking about.
براتىشكا و فايحوشى

hawk99

Quote from: Makaveli on October 06, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
I do not remember agreeing with anyone. I still do not understand what Mohammed ya'll keep talking about. I've heard about someone whos traditions are reported to justify expansionist wars and bloodshed, but I have no clue which Muhammad you are talking about.

Who is your someone, do they have a name?

Quote from: Makaveli on October 06, 2018, 02:19:31 PMwhat Mohammed ya'll keep talking about

The prophet Muhammad

imrankhawaja

Quote from: hawk99 on October 06, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
and the project root list are incorrect ?                                 

interesting discussion guys 😜

intresting thing what i m also thinking from last many months
is it possible that corpus and project root list is incorrect ?

if yes then evidence required
if No then evidence required too

again what is the worth of evidence ?

what is the evidence of evidence ?

truth is this we are a result of something possibly we ll find out when purpose finished lot of things the creator like to hide from human beings like moses and travellor story

i dnt even know all these stories are metaphor or really did happen in true time space ?

Yes Muhammad is not a rasool but a Narcissist