Author Topic: Dhul carnin  (Read 67 times)

si di

• Apprentice
Dhul carnin
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:49:37 PM »
Peace ,

Just a brief Question:When dhul carnain started his journey did he make a direction journey ?Cause i donīt find a anywhere a change of his move.

Any thoughts are welcome.

si di

• Apprentice
Re: Dhul carnin
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 06:51:21 AM »
Could the murky water meant Deep Water?
Why should all Story in the Bible and quran only be placed in the east or middle east thats why the journey could be started in the west and further to the west till the pacific Ocean.

Historicaly People in the east are not known to wear helmets with Horns so let search in the west for dhul qarnain.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3156195/Vikings-CELTS-wore-horned-helmets-Exhibition-reveals-history-stunning-beauty-ancient-Celtic-culture.html

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 07:40:58 AM »
Qarn can be other things besides horn, for instance, century.

Salaam

si di

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 10:22:38 AM »
yes , i know huruf but since there is a dialogue i take literally and because he came right after the start of his trip to the place where the sun sets i sugest to you that he started in the western part of the world and not in tn the middle east.

god knows best

si di

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 06:06:49 AM »
There are 3 names starting with dhu in the the quranic ,can it be that they  are names for western People?

The prefix Bou in France is common used and means ""the one who is or has" or from .The prefix "bou" is also used in northafrica bouciclist "the one with bicycles" in other cases it emphasis the features characteristics.