Author Topic: I Want My Sex Back: Transgender people who regretted changing sex (RT Document.)  (Read 70 times)

Cerberus

• Apprentice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pxxBQm114k

"You break your left leg, you go into a doctor's office and under the transexual rule of medical treatment, they say this is your new normal and we're going to break your right leg too. "

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
I think we people, are too fond of normality and that may be an indication of our own dficiencies and not of the deficiencies in others. We talk a lot about diversity but it seems only about tht diversity that we feel comfortable with or approve off. If we did away with the idea of normality (many tiemes too close to conformity) e might do ourselves a service and do a service also to people who are not "normal", because in fact they are normal. They exist, therefore they are normal? ¿Who sets the limit of normality and anormality? Mostly many abnormal people ar emore troubled by the attitudes of others to thei "abnormality" than by their abnormality itself. Normality may be the worst scourge befallen on mankind in the later times. 

Salaam

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Salam/Peace sister Huruf, your text is missing for me

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
What do you find missing?

Salaam

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
What do you find missing?

Salaam