News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Why am I IP banned

Started by Amra94, August 24, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amra94

My account on here obviously isn't banned but for some reason i think my IP is banned. I can't go on the site using WiFi only can when I use mobile data.

Rilum

Salam,
I do not know, why you are IP banned.
Salaam

Novice

Quote from: Rilum on August 28, 2018, 09:07:45 AM
Salam,
I do not know, why you are IP banned.
Salaam

Salam,
Me too do not know brother  :handshake:

Amra94

es

Peace,

Quote from: Amra94 on August 29, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
Who else does not know

I suspect that I do not know.

Peace.

Sajda.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Amra94 on August 29, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
Who else does not know

peace,

sometimes its does happen when someone reports the IP.
there are ways to check either your IP is blocked by some online websites..

second thing if you just bought your device it may be black listed IP for some websites.

its you who know and can solve this issue by your own
chill ..
:group:

good logic

Peace Amra.
Meanwhile, I shall get a pencil and a very thin peace of paper and I will trace something about this ban for you.
So relax and read these jokes while you wait:

Two fish are sitting in a tank. One looks over at the other and says: ?Hey, do you know how to drive this thing??
What do you call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare-line.
A man tells his doctor, ?Help me. I?m addicted to Twitter!? The doctor replies, ?Sorry, I?m not following you".
Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year.
Your ban is like a multi-storey car park, it is hard to solve on so many levels!
I was accused of worshipping exhaust pipes when I was a Catholic converter.
I was wondering, why does a Frisbee appear larger the closer it gets? Then it hit me.

Sister, I do not know also, but I hope it gets sorted  soon.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

عوني

hi I think the issue is your router. You could try resetting it. Most router have a reset button nowadays, so that might work. :) What does the error message look like when you enter the site using wifi?

Cerberus

If your internet provider sets you up with a dynamic IP you will be assigned a new one every time you turn on/off your router. For that it might be that your current IP was previously assigned to someone else who happened to get banned from this site (it's quite the coincidence tbf).
If you're using a VPN or a proxy address that might have been banned that could also be a cause.
Another reason would be that if the admins banned an entire range of IPs (e.g 122.33.xx.xx) and your IP fell in that range. admins can do that if they desperately try to get rid of a ban evader.

That's all I can think of right now.

Amra94

Quote from: good logic on August 30, 2018, 03:13:05 AM
Peace Amra.
Meanwhile, I shall get a pencil and a very thin peace of paper and I will trace something about this ban for you.
So relax and read these jokes while you wait:

Two fish are sitting in a tank. One looks over at the other and says: ?Hey, do you know how to drive this thing??
What do you call a parade of rabbits hopping backwards? A receding hare-line.
A man tells his doctor, ?Help me. I?m addicted to Twitter!? The doctor replies, ?Sorry, I?m not following you".
Exaggerations went up by a million percent last year.
Your ban is like a multi-storey car park, it is hard to solve on so many levels!
I was accused of worshipping exhaust pipes when I was a Catholic converter.
I was wondering, why does a Frisbee appear larger the closer it gets? Then it hit me.

Sister, I do not know also, but I hope it gets sorted  soon.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
Lol those are good

Peace