About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Watch Liberated The New Sexual Revolution Documentary Here

Started by reel, August 17, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

This is a must watch movie about the cost of sexual liberation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WtjQoeYUB4

It got many people including feminists crying and fuming with anger. I am posting it here because we occasionally had users speculating whether God allows premarital sex.

Summary from the link is in Spanish. I used google translator to convert it to English:

"The new sexual revolution" at first may seem like a simple pretext to show hot images but as you go forward in the almost hour and a half of footage is revealed as a document that It explains many of the things that are happening. For example, what happened in Pamplona with "La Manada", in fact, during the video one of the boys says that they behave like a "herd", so it is evident that the five Sevillians are part of this degenerate culture, perreo, Miliey Cyrus, Lady Gaga and other princesses of perversion. What counts are the Easter holidays of the university students at a beach in Miami, where they practice sex in an animal way. But, as I say, the video is not just a recreation of their actions but the boys and girls talk to the camera about why they do it; The social pressure and culture that have sucked in the media is the explanation. At the end of the video they present the group violations, which are the logical consequence of the banalization of sex, the indecent and animal behavior of girls and boys, product, as I say, of mass culture, which has perverted the concepts of masculinity and femininity, topics in which the documentalist enters with success and depth. It would be great if my fellow journalists in the official media saw and commented on this video with the "feminist experts" on the subject. For me, it is the end of the so-called sexual revolution. Really, sexual liberation was for this?"

As you watch the documentary you will notice that these men and women are fully conscious about the horror of what they are doing, but they always seem to repeat "that's just the way things are" in many different forms.
Examples:
12:53
"Unrespectful, whatever!"

13:56
"Society is horrible."

14:04
"Its a horrible thing. But I am a guy."

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

huruf

Lut's people that is what the "manada" reflects.

In a way it has waken some people up. But e need more shocks to realise the bestiality of so many predicates of the modern anwelfare state.

Degeneration and perversion. Bestiality and evil. 

It shows a neglect for feelings in the modern civilisation. Feelings are negative, e should not feel with others (things are the way the are) e separate feelings from brain and thinking but both are two hands of the same creature. God created the universe ith mizaan (balance).

We have been driven from the home of feelings (sentimientos) and we are being locked up in the dead earth of bestiality. The only legitimMay God have mercy on us.

Salaam

Zulf

I haven't yet felt like watching it... maybe some other time.
But the over-sexualisation in society is evident to me anyway.
For example, virtually all music is about sex, at least the main stream music.

It is actually exactly like drug abuse, but even more tricky.

It's like drugs because is causes physical pleasure.
Physical pleasure always turns into mental pleasure (because they are two sides of the same coin).
Mental pleasure can easily turn into habits and then addiction.

The tricky thing is that sex is a natural biological drive which is something good. So, cocaine is not something natural, normal and good, but sex is. Because it is natural and good, it is harder to see when it is going too far.

But sex is just one aspect of human life which can go wrong. It seems the human being can make just about any aspect go wrong. In some cultures where sex is taboo and repressed, violence is often glorified and takes the role of the perversion of the society. Small children running around with toys looking like real weapons pretending to kill each other. Innocent? Well, there are degrees to everything.

In some places sex is perverted, in others violence is perverted. They are all basic human emotions or drives.

One society looks down upon the sexual one and its vulgarity and perversion, whil the other society looks down upon the violent one and its vulgarity and perversion. Just different aspects of the same set of human weaknesses. Holier-than-you is a stupid way to go.

The whole point is that we are very un-spiritual. We are very carnal... indulging in sex and violence... and other stuff like greed, pride and arrogance. We are slaves to our basic, carnal emotions and drives... the beast. We are so close to the beast, and so far from the spirit.

As individual pieces of life (yet parts of a whole), spirits, we have been injected into this physical realm for some time. Spirit is impregnated into the dust and clay, and after a few years, we, the spirit, are released and the dust and clay is returned to this planets physical realm. But while in this robe of clay, we turn blind to our spiritual identity, and instead start identifying with our highly temporary vehicle of this body and Earth. We identify with our body, gender, race, looks, and even the mental constructions like ethnicity, religion, creed, ideology, memories, experiences. Yes, all these make us unique, but this is still not the real us. We are pieces of life, deep inside a marvelous physical-mental matrix of clay and dust. But regardless of how fantastic this physical realm is, there is more to it, but we miss it because we don't know how to sense it. This is the challenge of life, to stop being a blind slave to it in terms of real awareness.

I think it is equally crucial not to seriously associate anything with ourselves, just like we are told not to associate anything with God... and for pretty much the same reason.

::)
If you name me, you negate me.

huruf

I zm not sure that it is excess in sex, it is excess in using sex as a means or a vehicle of shaytanic delusions. Sex is used by many very evil people because it is a means of expression of power shaytanic power. it is a means of nullifying another person, and making a shit of it.

That is the danger about sex, not sex itself by the easy with which it becomes the vehicle or other veryh ignoble evil drives and emotions.

Sex as used as a sewer.

It is not new, but e think that now e kno a lot about it, but if somebody does know, most prople do not want to know.

Salaam   

Neptin

The key to this matter is the approach sex. To you, is sex wholly a physical experience or intimate and emotional one?

I think it is fair to state that in our world, the emotional and intimate aspect of sex have been nearly completely forgone. You can infer this from the first few men to be interviewed. They see sex as just a fun experience, a numbers game. It's no longer about LOVE.
In fact, I hear women complain on dating sites today that 90% of men that approach them are just looking to get laid. Some are even open about it.

Such unhealthy view on sex, I believe is the root cause of the problem. In the west, premarital sex is not officially banned or at least disapproved. So the youth indulge in it to the point of debauchery and psychological damage.

Now, in the Muslim world, even if pre-marital sex is banned. The public still hold toxic views on sex. I have written on this in the past. Such toxic view eventually culminate in sexual frustration, spousal abuse, polygamy, rape, marriage failure or dissatisfaction.

In Egypt, rape and sexual assault is a regular problem. An Egyptian friend told me just last month that she cannot leave home without the company of male relative.
In India, rape is a major problem the country faces.

It's no good just outlawing pre-marital sex, if the masses continue to be taught that the women exist primarily to serve their men sexually, that wives can't decline sex, that female war captives may be rendered sex slaves or that women not modestly dressed are responsible for any sexual harassment.     

Peace
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

reel

Quote from: huruf on August 17, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

Degeneration and perversion. Bestiality and evil. 

Reminds me of Sweden. They have clubs for that.

QuoteIt shows a neglect for feelings in the modern civilisation. Feelings are negative, e should not feel with others (things are the way the are) e separate feelings from brain and thinking but both are two hands of the same creature. God created the universe ith mizaan (balance).

We have been driven from the home of feelings (sentimientos) and we are being locked up in the dead earth of bestiality. The only legitimMay God have mercy on us.

Salaam

Quote from: Zulf on August 17, 2018, 04:53:43 PM
The tricky thing is that sex is a natural biological drive which is something good. So, cocaine is not something natural, normal and good, but sex is. Because it is natural and good, it is harder to see when it is going too far.

There is still I don't get something. Studies seem to consistently show 80% to 70% women fake orgasm. So what are they exactly getting by going with the flow of these men?

QuoteBut sex is just one aspect of human life which can go wrong. It seems the human being can make just about any aspect go wrong. In some cultures where sex is taboo and repressed, violence is often glorified and takes the role of the perversion of the society. Small children running around with toys looking like real weapons pretending to kill each other. Innocent? Well, there are degrees to everything.

In some places sex is perverted, in others violence is perverted. They are all basic human emotions or drives.

One society looks down upon the sexual one and its vulgarity and perversion, whil the other society looks down upon the violent one and its vulgarity and perversion. Just different aspects of the same set of human weaknesses. Holier-than-you is a stupid way to go.

The whole point is that we are very un-spiritual. We are very carnal... indulging in sex and violence... and other stuff like greed, pride and arrogance. We are slaves to our basic, carnal emotions and drives... the beast. We are so close to the beast, and so far from the spirit.

As individual pieces of life (yet parts of a whole), spirits, we have been injected into this physical realm for some time. Spirit is impregnated into the dust and clay, and after a few years, we, the spirit, are released and the dust and clay is returned to this planets physical realm. But while in this robe of clay, we turn blind to our spiritual identity, and instead start identifying with our highly temporary vehicle of this body and Earth. We identify with our body, gender, race, looks, and even the mental constructions like ethnicity, religion, creed, ideology, memories, experiences. Yes, all these make us unique, but this is still not the real us. We are pieces of life, deep inside a marvelous physical-mental matrix of clay and dust. But regardless of how fantastic this physical realm is, there is more to it, but we miss it because we don't know how to sense it. This is the challenge of life, to stop being a blind slave to it in terms of real awareness.

I think it is equally crucial not to seriously associate anything with ourselves, just like we are told not to associate anything with God... and for pretty much the same reason.

::)

Sex is crucial in a society and especially for the success of men provided they stick to only one love/marriage. Studies seem to show that when it is wrongly used civilizations die. 86 societies already destroyed by this same sexual structure we have today in the west. So yeah, we are on the way.

Quote from: Neptin on August 18, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
The key to this matter is the approach sex. To you, is sex wholly a physical experience or intimate and emotional one?

I think it is fair to state that in our world, the emotional and intimate aspect of sex have been nearly completely forgone. You can infer this from the first few men to be interviewed. They see sex as just a fun experience, a numbers game. It's no longer about LOVE.
In fact, I hear women complain on dating sites today that 90% of men that approach them are just looking to get laid. Some are even open about it.

Oh God, what I see is that people who get into this sex business know the least about how sex works.
I would still say that researchers are unfair when they go to study it. They are always after sexual health of women and those get talked about the most. Very few know that these men will have extreme trouble being sexual in their marriages. They will suffer with low libido. This will be made worse by sudden quick availability of sex at home because by going with this number game, they are reprogramming their brain to get turned on by adventurous sex only.

Quote from: Neptin on August 18, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
Such unhealthy view on sex, I believe is the root cause of the problem. In the west, premarital sex is not officially banned or at least disapproved. So the youth indulge in it to the point of debauchery and psychological damage.

Now, in the Muslim world, even if pre-marital sex is banned. The public still hold toxic views on sex. I have written on this in the past. Such toxic view eventually culminate in sexual frustration, spousal abuse, polygamy, rape, marriage failure or dissatisfaction.

In Egypt, rape and sexual assault is a regular problem. An Egyptian friend told me just last month that she cannot leave home without the company of male relative.
In India, rape is a major problem the country faces.

It's no good just outlawing pre-marital sex, if the masses continue to be taught that the women exist primarily to serve their men sexually, that wives can't decline sex, that female war captives may be rendered sex slaves or that women not modestly dressed are responsible for any sexual harassment.     

Peace

It does seem like feminists in the west are trying to reverse sexual revolution because of certain scandals which occurred last year. But yeah, I came across studies according to which women and men actually can't recognize rape and it is usually done during date. Most women don't dare to come forward. They fear reporting since they are then grilled badly by police and in the court through extremely obscene questions.

The whole conservative thing shown in the Muslim world is fake. They have halal promiscuity. Plus they actually follow atheist ideology when it comes to courting. I haven't found a single mullah I talked to who agreed that in marriage, love matters. In their creepy world, marriage is about sex in return of food and shelter.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

N00B

Quote from: reel on August 19, 2018, 09:40:59 AM
Reminds me of Sweden. They have clubs for that.

There is still I don't get something. Studies seem to consistently show 80% to 70% women fake orgasm. So what are they exactly getting by going with the flow of these men?

Based on what I read from articles to online forums, it is the combination of feeding men's ego, to get over sex, and prioritizing men's pleasure before theirs. It honestly reminds me of the hadith that mentions angels cursing women for refusing sex from their husbands since it seems women here also view sex as something to 'give' to their instead boyfriend or casual partner, rather than to gain from. I have heard of the saying 'Women fake orgasm for relationships, men fake the whole relationship for orgasm'...
https://www.someecards.com/usercards/viewcard/MjAxMi01MzRlNTlhMTQ5NTMwZjRk/?tagSlug=confession

Zulf

If you name me, you negate me.