Author Topic: 7:40 and 7:51  (Read 1152 times)

TellMeTheTruth

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
7:40 and 7:51
« on: July 28, 2018, 03:33:57 PM »
Salam!

Brothers & Sisters!

Would appreciate your comments/explanation regarding below Ayats of Chapter 7.

[7:40] Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.

Does ALLAH consider this 'impossible'?

[7:51] Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs and for having rejected Our verses.

Can ALLAH 'forget' something?

Thank you in advance.
May ALLAH bless and guide all the truth seekers!

Peace!

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: 7:40 and 7:51
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:40:35 PM »
Salam!

Brothers & Sisters!

[7:40] Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.

[7:51] Who took their religion as distraction and amusement and whom the worldly life deluded." So today We will forget them just as they forgot the meeting of this Day of theirs and for having rejected Our verses.

Thank you in advance.

Peace!

Yes, the is absolute impossibility.

And they will not enter into the Paradise until entrance of the Rope of the ship - the Camel into the eye of needle.

Perhaps this is figure of speech Juxtaposition.

Juxtaposition is a literary technique in which two or more ideas, characters, and their actions are placed side by side in a narrative, for the purpose of developing comparisons and contrasts.

It is employed in order to surprise the readers and evoke their interest, by means of developing a comparison between two dissimilar things by placing them side by side. The comparison drawn adds vividness to a given image,

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 10:45:09 PM »
Salam!

Brothers & Sisters!

Thank you in advance.

Peace!

peace,

basically the verse is an impossibilty for human being.

for him nothing impossible.

is this possible for human being to manage camel passing through the eye of needle?
for  God he can do it if he want ( he knows all the secrets of heavens and earth) for him its like making camel capable to pass through the eye of needle depend on elastic level lol.

he manage to make us from a drop of water so using a word "IMPOSSIBLE" is not correct for God. he can turn impossible to possible and possible to impossible thats what a logical mind think about true logical God.

second part of your post
does God forget ?

obviously not he already knows everything.

but if u see the meanings of the verse its points  towards people who forget God in a sense of proverb

let say Do he  FORGET him?
in sense that he dnt see him any more.
in sense he dnt give him money anymore.
in sense he dnt care about him anymore.
in sense he dnt talk with him anymore.
in a sense that he forget count him in team.
lot more senses

so when human being is in a contract and he forget his contract with God then same law of return will applied on him and God will also not asking another contract again.

its like i want to do a contract with you?
but you refused

now you need that contract and this time i refused?

i will say you forget me on that day and now i forget you this day that how its work.

once you forget God he will forget you on the time when u really need his attention in next life courts lol.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 10:57:55 PM »
Peace brother.
Nothing to do with GOD s perspective the two verses.
7:40  A physical law, big does not fit into small. GOD can break the law if He wanted, but the verse talks about the reality as far as we see it. The verse is not saying this is impossible for GOD to do.

7:51 When we make a decision to forget something  and are aware of it, that means we are ignoring it deliberately. On the contrary, you are clearly aware  that you are forgetting to act on it. ie you are not forgetting
Hence GOD has made a decision to "not reward them".ie  They will miss out. Nothing to do with GOD really forgetting!!!
Please look at the context of both verses.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 11:25:31 PM »

Thank you in advance.

Peace!
Salam/Peace dear brother. You may have not noticed but if you keep reading from the bolded part, you will see that it's because they forgot the meeting of this day in the first place.
And i found something interesting, look here:

Nun-Siin-Ya = to forsake/forget/neglect, pretend to forget.

nasiya vb. (1)
perf. act. 2:286, 5:13, 5:14, 6:44, 7:51, 7:53, 7:165, 9:67, 9:67, 18:24, 18:57, 18:61, 18:63, 18:73, 20:88, 20:115, 20:126, 25:18, 32:14, 32:14, 36:78, 38:26, 39:8, 45:34, 58:6, 59:19
impf. act. 2:44, 2:237, 6:41, 7:51, 20:52, 28:77, 45:34, 87:6
impf. pass. 20:126
pcple. pass. 19:23

nasiy n.m. 19:64

nasy n.m. 19:23

ansa vb. (4)
perf. act. 12:42, 18:63, 23:110, 58:19, 59:19
impf. act. 2:106, 6:68

Lane's Lexicon, Volume 8, pages: 287  ##  http://ejtaal.net/aa/#q=nsy

If you examine the verses i bolded, you will see a pattern in many of the verses, i will give a example like 9:67

9:67 المنافقون والمنافقات بعضهم من بعض يامرون بالمنكر وينهون عن المعروف ويقبضون ايديهم نسوا الله فنسيهم ان المنافقين هم الفاسقون
Almunafiqoona waalmunafiqatubaAAduhum min baAAdin ya/muroona bialmunkariwayanhawna AAani almaAAroofi wayaqbidoona aydiyahum nasooAllaha fanasiyahum inna almunafiqeena humu alfasiqoona^
The hypocrite males and the hypocrite females, they are to each other. They order vice and prohibit good, and they close their hands. THEY FORGOT ALLAH, SO HE WILL FORGET THEM; indeed, the hypocrites are the wicked.

See in this highlighted part in this verse that the reason is that the hypocrites forgot Allah/God (SWTAY) in the first place because they order vice & prohibit good.
Now as i said before check the verses of bolded and you see a pattern of this situation in similar events.

Also check this out:

forget

verb
verb: forget; 3rd person present: forgets; past tense: forgot; gerund or present participle: forgetting; past participle: forgotten
fail to remember.
"he had forgotten his lines"
synonyms:   fail to remember, fail to recall, fail to think of, let slip
"he forgot where he had parked his car"
antonyms:   remember
inadvertently neglect to do, bring, or mention something.
"I forgot my raincoat"
synonyms:   neglect, fail, omit, not remember; archaicpretermit
"I forgot to close the door"
deliberately cease to think of.
"forget all this romantic stuff"
synonyms:   stop thinking about, think no more of, cease to think of, cease to remember, put out of one's mind, shut out, blank out, pay no heed to, not worry about, ignore, overlook, never mind, take no notice of, banish from one's thoughts, put away, get over, set aside, lay aside, pass over, abandon, have done with, drop, disregard, brush off, shrug off
"the rich world would love to forget Africa"
neglect to behave in an appropriate way.
"?I'm sorry, Cassie. I forget myself?"
synonyms:   act improperly, misbehave, do wrong, go wrong, behave badly, be misbehaved, misconduct oneself, be bad, be naughty, get up to mischief, get up to no good, act up, give/cause someone trouble; sin, go astray, transgress, trespass, fall from grace, lapse, degenerate; informalmuck about, play up
"I'm sorry about that?I forgot myself"

You can check this link for verification:
https://www.google.se/search?q=forget&oq=Forget&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i60j69i61j0l3.1871j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So it's best if you check all the verses i have given you and read the context for the full story.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 11:25:42 PM »
big does not fit into small.

not true sometimes you can  :yay:
its depends on how you fit  ;)

btw hope evthing is allright with you. do u like ur new house ?
God bless you.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 11:27:13 PM »
not true sometimes you can  :yay:
its depends on how you fit  ;)

btw hope evthing is allright with you.
God bless you.
If i happen to be "Big" in terms of weight i doubt that. :D

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 11:29:00 PM »
If i happen to be "Big" in terms of weight i doubt that. :D

? explain plz i m afraid i didnt actually understand what u asked.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2018, 11:42:25 PM »
Peace Imran.
Thanks to the Lord,everything is fine brother, thank you for asking.
Hope things are fine with you too.
Yes ,regarding the big and small, it depends like you say, but when it is a camel(big) and the eye of the needle(very small) -  the verse  context-it is obvious.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 01:01:01 AM »

? explain plz i m afraid i didnt actually understand what u asked.
I figured you were making a joke when you said "it depends on how you fit".