News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

What is your position on Europe migrant crisis?

Started by Neptin, July 28, 2018, 12:56:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neptin

Peace.

The European nations are at wit end on the annual influx of Arab and North African migrants through their borders. From what I have read so far, the societies are increasingly segregated as the migrants cannot integrate into the new culture of their hosts.

The citizens are growing in displeasure at these events, they are gradually becoming a minority and have a legitimate concern about Islamization of their home country to appease the migrants.

What is your position on this?
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
[url=http://flamesoftruth.wordpress.com]Flames Of Truth[/url]

Jafar

I have no position.

But I have a very good idea on what might happened.
As there has been so many cases happened throughout the entire history.

A conflict will occur between natives vs immigrant.
Ultranationalism will gain more support as the natives felt threatened.

In reaction Ultra-religionism will also gain more support among the immigrant as they're also feel threatened and their social identity / culture is in danger of being assimilated into the natives culture. Ultra-religionism is after all preach about the importance of "Religion Purity, free from paganistic / foreign influence" vis-a-vis Ultra nationalist ideology of "Nation purity, free from foreign influence".

And when two opposites fanatical groups met, we can guess what's the results will be.

Peaceful coexistence can happened if only the two groups tolerate the others. Which requires both parties to abandon their "purist" ideology. The tradition of the natives will be "tainted" with the tradition of the foreigners / immigrant, and the tradition of the immigrant / foreigners will be "tainted" with the tradition of the natives.

Statistical occurrence of the above scenario, without any conflict, is very small, unless both group intermarried with each others giving birth to a brand new generation of "hybrid / mixes" which shall be "tainted" with both tradition / religion / culture.

Neptin

Quote from: Jafar on July 28, 2018, 01:38:18 AM
I have no position.

But I have a very good idea on what might happened.
As there has been so many cases happened throughout the entire history.

A conflict will occur between natives vs immigrant.
Ultranationalism will gain more support as the natives felt threatened.

In reaction Ultra-religionism will also gain more support among the immigrant as they're also feel threatened and their social identity / culture is in danger of being assimilated into the natives culture. Ultra-religionism is after all preach about the importance of "Religion Purity, free from paganistic / foreign influence" vis-a-vis Ultra nationalist ideology of "Nation purity, free from foreign influence".

And when two opposites fanatical groups met, we can guess what's the results will be.

Peaceful coexistence can happened if only the two groups tolerate the others. Which requires both parties to abandon their "purist" ideology. The tradition of the natives will be "tainted" with the tradition of the foreigners / immigrant, and the tradition of the immigrant / foreigners will be "tainted" with the tradition of the natives.

Statistical occurrence of the above scenario, without any conflict, is very small, unless both group intermarried with each others giving birth to a brand new generation of "hybrid / mixes" which shall be "tainted" with both tradition / religion / culture.

Peace.
I don't really see any tolerance between the two building up. In fact it reminds me of the creation of Pakistan and Israel. We can see it from what is happening in UK, it only get worse onward.

I propose the war in the middle east have to end. If not, refugees should move to neighboring countries sharing their culture and religion. What is happening at this rate in Europe is the result of cultural friction that result from very instant and sudden influx of migrants.

good logic

Peace All.
The migrants have been moving to "better" areas since the dawn of civilisation.
"Wa Tarakna Baadahum yawmaidin Yamuju Fi Baadin"....
Waves of migrants have always moved from oppression and war areas to some "peaceful" places where they perceive  a better life for them and their families. This is a natural instinct.
Also division and hatred grow between groups of people and the cycle of wars and oppression continues until GOD calls it a day for us. This is another human trait.

But overall, GOD is in complete control of  His plan. "Wa nufikha Fi Alssur Fajamaanahum Jaman"...
Those who believe in GOD and believe GOD, will know that GOD is their protector and supporter in this life and the hereafter.
"Man Amila Saalihan Min dhakarin wa Untha... Falanuhyiyannahu Hayatan Taiibatan Wa lanaj ziyannahum Ajrahum...."

One should work hard towards being a peaceful person ,to love GOD and love thy neighbour where ever they are and trust in GOD completely ,then they will have nothing to fear nor grieve:
22: 15 ? If anyone  thinks that GOD cannot support him/her  in  this life and in the hereafter, let him/her  turn completely to ( the creator in ) heaven and sever (  depending on anyone else). He/she  will then see that this plan eliminates anything that bothers him/her.?
GOD bless you all.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Neptin

Quote from: Jafar on July 28, 2018, 05:27:37 AM

Peace. Do you think ignorance is the behind the blocking and refusal of migrants and ban of certain mosques in Austria, Hungary and some parts of the Eastern Europe?
Do you think educating the masses will resolve the issue?

Neptin

Quote from: good logic on July 28, 2018, 02:52:35 AM
Peace All.
The migrants have been moving to "better" areas since the dawn of civilisation.
"Wa Tarakna Baadahum yawmaidin Yamuju Fi Baadin"....
Waves of migrants have always moved from oppression and war areas to some "peaceful" places where they perceive  a better life for them and their families. This is a natural instinct.
Also division and hatred grow between groups of people and the cycle of wars and oppression continues until GOD calls it a day for us. This is another human trait.

Peace. My point is what do you think is responsible for the dilemma and what do you think are viable solution.
Thanks.

Cerberus

they contributed in the destruction of syria, and libya and now they have to deal with the consequences. Maybe next time they'll think twice before trying to overthrow a government. They should have shipped most of those refugees to the US since it played the biggest role in syria and libya. (and afghanistan and irak and ....)

Third world countries don't need a regime change, but they need the age of enlightenment to happen. They need a philosophical movement and a rupture with religion and cultural ignorance. Like what happened in Europe during the 18th century.

If that doesn't happen, I don't see how things can get better. Third world countries will keep being used as markets for their products and their natural ressources will keep getting stolen, politicians will be corrupted and governments will be overthrown and wars will keep erupting, between the people and between the neighboring countries.

good logic

Greed,power and selfishness are responsible.
Uniting under GOD Alone is the only solution. Humbling themselves before the Lord(all these arrogant/oppressive people) can be a start.
Do to others..
I do not see migrants as a threat, I see them as unfortunate people,. Treat them like anyone else and give them the same opportunity to fend for themselves and make a living like all the inhabitants of the country.
There are laws and systems already established for those that break the law. There should be no issue of them and us. We are all GOD s people sharing the earth.
GOD bless .
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

reel

UN in a report once said it was a good thing because the less citizen population in European countries became danger for the future. You need people to run the system. That said, refugees are typically not permanent. If the wars end they can be told to go back no matter how many years they live in Europe. In our case, things went different.Also you will always smell Russia when you go to find out who is causing the hate.

Trumpanzees sent some Syrians and Iraqis home last year. Guess what is surprising. They were Christian and voted for that traitor.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj