Author Topic: Fetus Masturbation - recent controversy  (Read 456 times)

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
Fetus Masturbation - recent controversy
« on: July 10, 2018, 07:37:30 AM »
It is loudly proclaimed in the Grand Qur’ān:

Our Majesty have not neglected mentioning in the Book (Grand Qur’ān) any thing relevant to the audience. [Refer 6:38]

Sexuality is one of the subjects that are most relevant to humanity. And one topic on sexuality which most people are uncomfortable to talk about is masturbation. It is the reason that there is proliferation of slang phrases to talk about it. There are depictions of male and female masturbation in prehistoric rock paintings around the world.

Keeping in view the extent of the claim in the aforementioned sentence of Ayah 6:38, it would be hard to think the neglect of mentioning this topic as self-gratification is known since thousands of years in human history. However, it is a subject that is talked about through Euphemisms.

Recently, sonographic observations of male fetus started a debate that showed movements of hand touching/stroking genitals resembling common practice of stroking for sexual pleasure usually to orgasm.

What the Grand Qur'aan has on this subject?

http://haqeeqat.pk/Sexuality-Masturbation.htm

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: Fetus Masturbation - recent controversy
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
Subject hot;  Forum cool.

:rotfl: nice one

brother mazhar when i study that topic at first i was thinking to put my thoughts in it then i changed my mind but i think i ll add something what is in my mind after reading ur second post i always like to discuss on topics what bring questions in different minds.

brother mazhar i think its not against nature to do masturbate although its a reality no one yet escaped from it and a survery say yeh everybody do it and even doctors advice people to do it atleast once a month to make ur useable " use it otherwise you ll gona lose it " lol

sin = zina
sin is not = masturbation
fahash is somehow connected with both and also other immoralaties other than sex related things
like its immoral to loud or swear at parents

so i think its unfair to claim a very natural thing a sin i would may disagree with it but we will discuss lot of things what related to gen knowledge from this topic

Note at first i posted it in wrong thread lol
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2018, 07:38:18 PM »
:rotfl: nice one

brother mazhar when i study that topic at first i was thinking to put my thoughts in it then i changed my mind but i think i ll add something what is in my mind after reading ur second post i always like to discuss on topics what bring questions in different minds.

brother mazhar i think its not against nature to do masturbate although its a reality no one yet escaped from it and a survery say yeh everybody do it and even doctors advice people to do it atleast once a month to make ur useable " use it otherwise you ll gona lose it " lol

sin = zina
sin is not = masturbation
fahash is somehow connected with both and also other immoralaties other than sex related things
like its immoral to loud or swear at parents

so i think its unfair to claim a very natural thing a sin i would may disagree with it but we will discuss lot of things what related to gen knowledge from this topic

Note at first i posted it in wrong thread lol

It is interesting that exception from diligent avoidance of illicit sexual activity (cognizable offence for Hereafter also) by the word barring the (اللَّمَمَ) minor occasional sexual lapse is about the people who are: الَّذِينَ أَحْسَنُوا بِالْحُسْنَى.

It means that they also do it occasionally. The following parenthetic clause : --Indeed the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] is vastly generous in overlooking and forgiving--. [Refer 53:32] indicates that it is not much of a culpable activity if done in compelling situation.

Abdul-Hadi

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2018, 07:30:35 AM »
Greetings and Peace, all  :group:

AQ tells us all that we need for the deen. It doesn't contain recipes, car repair, industrial processes and formulas. We aren't told the particulars of delivering a child, raising crops, etc. Some aspects of human sexuality just don't have a lot to do with the deen--the deen encompasses them in totality. It would stand to reason that we should avoid extremes in all things.

17:29 And do not make your hand stingy by holding it to your neck, nor shall you lay it fully open so you become in despair and regret.

We can also learn from creation.

2:26 God does not shy away from putting forth the example of a mosquito, or anything above it. As for those who believe, they know that it is the truth from their Lord. As for the rejecters, they say: "What does God intend with this example?" He strays many by it, and He guides many by it; but He only strays by it the wicked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_sexual_behaviour

ALLAH knows best.

:peace:

~Abdul-Hadi

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 07:47:01 AM »
It is interesting that exception from diligent avoidance of illicit sexual activity (cognizable offence for Hereafter also) by the word barring the (اللَّمَمَ) minor occasional sexual lapse is about the people who are: الَّذِينَ أَحْسَنُوا بِالْحُسْنَى.

It means that they also do it occasionally. The following parenthetic clause : --Indeed the Sustainer Lord of you the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam] is vastly generous in overlooking and forgiving--. [Refer 53:32] indicates that it is not much of a culpable activity if done in compelling situation.
Red: What does that say?

Mazhar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 08:09:04 AM »
Red: What does that say?

And He the Exalted may reward those who acted moderately and appropriately with magnanimity— [53:31]

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 10:10:19 AM »
actually author is well aware about the controlling capacity/limit of human thats why he said God not shy of giving any instruction regarding anything and he did not forget to mention anything what meant to b mention.

so people took lot of concepts from just one word. they think thats what God meant by this.

this very natural thing if its forbidden by God it must be on clear level not that we say immorality =  mastarbute.

people on that time must b doing this so if God wanted to tell people about masturbution he must tell in clear way and then it will b difficult for a beleiver to go against it. as he already know that this liquid have to come out from human body so he did not make it a sin and he dnt bother to mention it as it has nothing to do with deen. its a totally personal thing.

example. if u cut your hair or not its your choice.
if you spit outside or take liquid of ur mouth inside its ur choice.
if you take the dirt from nose or not take it out its your choice.
if you want to see the "feeling" of climax you can do it by different methods its your choice example toys,dolls,hands, or whatever merhod its nothing to do with deen the fluid is your property so use it wisely.

God always aware about everything whatever he created thats y author once said he approve to approach your wives in nights of ramadhan becoz people struggling and eventually they do it that feeling is big trick/big illusion you can only understand this trick when u finished.

before fibishing you was dieing for this = after finishing you really think aww why i do this it was nothing

the period i between was hard though its a compliated subject we need to focus in it why it behaves like this.

Cerberus

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2018, 12:51:55 PM »
I think it's very difficult to submit to Allah, not allah the sky daddy, but the real Allah. When we (as divine being) give in to our bodily impulses we are not submitting to Allah but submitting to our desires. hence why life is challenging.

One of many things that fasting teaches us is that even food we should not eat like animals, following our desires, that's why we fast for the entire day and only eat at the appointed hour. It's difficult since we are swayed left and right by our impulses and we are tightly coupled to our bodies. Maybe that's what salat and fasting and other activities are for, to help people loosen up the body's hold of them ?????

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2018, 01:46:26 PM »
That is why GOD said that he wants to lift us off the ground(If we submit to His system) but we insist on sticking to the ground of desires.
Training our mind to raise above the desires is like training a wild horse, very difficult indeed.

The problems are many, especially when our needs get desperate like:
Appetite
Money.
Peer pressure to compete.
Loneliness.
Opportunities/taking advantage of circumstances .
Showing off.
Doubts and hesitations.
False pretence.
....etc.

We do not understand how to control a thought in our head. It wins most of the time.

Let s say one tries to have a CCTV watching them 24 hours? Do you think GOD s CCTV is not doing that already?
But we do not care , like big brother, they are being watched 24 hours but they carry on regardless!!!

Mazhar, if I am off topic, I apologise, sometimes I get carried away to the point where I am coming up with nonsense!!
Easier said than done.
Cerberus brother, I will be lying to you if I say I will welcome the Angel of death easily? A side of me wants to.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:” I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.”

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2018, 10:06:04 PM »
peace brothers ,

who created all those desires within the nature  of human being?

reality is this without all those desires life is lifeless.. these desires related to the parts of the task/test what we have to complete in this worldy life..

claiming things on posts and acting on it in reality is different things .. DESIRE or NEED ?

let say if you do masturbute you become slave of desire?
if you eat quality food you become slave of hunger desire?
if you wear quality cloth you become slave of showoff desire?

so a person who is beleiver must act like he is not slave of desires so let him live like this if he can  :hmm

and in reality nobody act on it  :rotfl: :rotfl: common guys dnt make somebody slave of desires when you are a salve in reality, only if u already declared this natural cause as desire of slave lol..

let me tell you something  when somebody pass gas.it considered bad due to the smell that action produce but the thing have to release for the correction of stomach system its very important to act on it without getting worried about others .. its a social misbehave but an important action to do..

POINT TO PONDER
difficult thing is understanding the difference between DESIRE and NEED?