Author Topic: 56 and possibly alone till I die!  (Read 101 times)

Scrappy-doo

• Apprentice
56 and possibly alone till I die!
« on: July 07, 2018, 06:22:52 AM »
I am a 56 year old woman, mad as a hatter, One God consciousness, and the Qur'an is my only source for guidance. I do not apologise for my Lords directives, even if it means not speaking to family members. I have resigned myself to the possibility that I might never find a partner in this life, and that's OK, it's just lonely sometimes, but I am a very strong individual, it only gets to me when there are family holidays going on.  I'll be surprised if I meet anyone on here though, everyone is either so young or married! I believe that one must be in a witnessed contract before any sexual relations can take place, not necessarily a wedding ceremony, but some kind of contract. The man has to be a believer, or it just won't work for me.

Thanks for your time!

🧚‍♂️
Non illigitimus carborundum

Neptin

• Apprentice
Re: 56 and possibly alone till I die!
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 08:09:31 PM »
Peace.

My heart goes to you. I think you should say your prayers & meet non-Muslims who are monotheists, such as Unitarian Christians, Jews and Deists. Don't limit yourself to those who accept the Qur'an.

I am in the same condition, though I am male and younger.
Reclaiming Islam from extremism;
Flames Of Truth

Scrappy-doo

• Apprentice
Re: 56 and possibly alone till I die!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 10:53:44 AM »
Thank you. You are very kind. I couldn't possibly! I could only have a believing partner. I follow God's message in the Qur'an, it just wouldn't work for me if the person I was close to didn't share the same view.  :sun:
Non illigitimus carborundum