News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Gog and Magog - Possible location

Started by A Submitter, July 05, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerberus

What people need first and foremost is self knowledge so that they can understand good and evil within themselves.
Not this garbage conspiracy theory blaming evil on others.

quincy

All begins with your thoughts and ends with your actions. To do selfless acts, is a good way to start.

This video has a poor quality but these are not theories, those behind the space programms are all part of some sort of a cult. Research it, look into it there is a MASSIVE Conspiracy going on and the space programms are only the beginning.

Every soul will taste death
And you will but be paid in full your rewards on
the
Day of Resurrection
And whoso is removed from the fire and made
to enter the garden:
He has attained.
And the life of this world is only the enjoyment
of deception.

- Qur'an 3:185

The Gardens of Eden:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRhZI29lr3I

A Submitter

Salam,

I think if we want to find the truth, maybe it would be better to first find the location.

I somehow agree that Gog and Magog are not humans...God is capable of all things. We read He made the youth sleep for centuries in the cave, so their body didn't decay.
It may be possible that Gog and Magog are in the same state, however, if they're not, then humans wouldn't just survive underground without some serious mutations; to be able to eat dirt and other things that we can't consume, and see in darkness, and weakening bones, and thickened and hardened skin...they would look much worse than Gollum from Lord of the Rings.  ;D

Each time I think about Gog and Magog, I keep being reminded of this verse.
27:82 And when the sentence has fallen upon them, We will bring out for  them  a  creature  from  the  earth,  that  will  communicate  with  them. Indeed, the people are unaware regarding Our signs.

Maybe someone more knowledgeable here can answer what the promise is? The first sentence as in 27:82?
18:98 He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it crumble. And the promise of my Lord is truth."

This is very interesting, let's look at many possibilities, and may God grant us this knowledge.

Gog and Magog being related to elements and birth of modern science is also interesting.

NOTE: I don't think Gog and Magog is related to Zionism or CIA or Illuminati etc. The devil has been manipulating humans since way before Zionism or CIA or Illuminati, or other things. We must understand that for the devil these are all just some vessels. Do you think that those who oppose Zionism, CIA, Illuminati, that they are not manipulated by the devil too, excluding the extremely few believers like us? The devil has no power, I'm not painting him as such, his planing is weak. God has control over all things, He is fully aware of all things. We already know evil and wickedness existed from ancient peoples and some were destroyed for it, God punished them in this world...

Layth

Dear Submitter,

You make an interesting link.

If we follow the premise I suggested: Nuclear fission was discovered in 1938 as was the first programmable computer made that same year.

If the computer is the creature, and fission/fusion is Gog/Magog, then the 2 events do coincide.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

A Submitter

Quote from: Layth on June 25, 2019, 02:33:40 PM
Dear Submitter,

You make an interesting link.

If we follow the premise I suggested: Nuclear fission was discovered in 1938 as was the first programmable computer made that same year.

If the computer is the creature, and fission/fusion is Gog/Magog, then the 2 events do coincide.
I just read about it, that's an interesting connection. It's also strengthened by this verse maybe, last sentence:
27:82  And when the sentence has fallen upon them, We will bring out for  them  a  creature  from  the  earth,  that  will  communicate  with  them. Indeed, the people are unaware regarding Our signs.

Is the computer one of the signs that people remain unaware of?

What is the element needed to make computers, silicon?

Also, if fission would be connected to Gog and Magog, then the corruption to the people would be radioactivity. Do we know of any places where there is enough natural occurring fission that radioactivity would deform, kill, poison people, or pollute nature (no food?)? Or maybe just radioactivity. The only place coming to mind is Kazakhstan as it's very rich in Uranium, but it's low radioactivity, and it's near the Silk Road (or the means). But how much damage can this low radioactivity do?

A Submitter

After looking into this more, Mailuu Suu (place in Kyrgyzstan not Kazakhstan that was mined for Uranium, but is now a nuclear waste beneath) looks a lot like it is between two barriers. Also, inspecting the picture some more, you can notice iron-sulfide on the mountain slope. Isn't iron a dense metal (for that time maybe most dense available)?

Mailuu Suu is also quite near the Silk Road.

Did The Two Horned One come before or after David? God granted this knowledge of technology to David; softening of iron.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1536&bih=750&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=9oYSXdShEKanrgSvtbSoDA&q=mailuu-suu&oq=mailuu&gs_l=img.3.0.0l3j0i30j0i24l5.173490.174603..176613...0.0..0.57.310.6......0....1..gws-wiz-img.......35i39j0i67.vM-vrzZ-KY8#imgrc=rjHE_UVq5APKpM:

Cerberus

Quote from: quincy on June 24, 2019, 03:56:54 PM
This video has a poor quality but these are not theories, those behind the space programms are all part of some sort of a cult. Research it, look into it there is a MASSIVE Conspiracy going on and the space programms are only the beginning.

It's the christian apologists who came up with these theories. Their goal is to prove by any means necessary, that what they've been told (atleast what they read and how they understood it) regarding heaven and earth is true and everyone else is a liar. Therefore they went as far as claiming a large scale conspiracy. They didn't do it intentionally, that's where their wishful thinking led them to.

In the same manner, the folks over here are trying to prove, by any means necessary, that Gog and Magog are some scientific predicted miracle or whatever, anything to put their belief in a pedestal.

And in the same manner, that some people in the west are challenging biological facts to advance their ideologies.

Again it's the same pattern all over the world, across all kind of ideologies.

The common denominator here is being emotionally involved in one's ideology. It's lazy, enslaving and dishonest in my opinion.

quincy

So you are denying the fact that such organizations like Freemasonry and Skull and Bones exist? And that those have their roots in rabbinic Judaism? Eric Dubay is an agnostic, no one in the Truth Movement is of any kind religious.

Here is a passage from Wikipedia...

QuoteTheir final ritual took place in the Mojave Desert in late February 1946, during which Parsons abruptly decided that his undertaking was complete. On returning to the Parsonage he discovered that Marjorie Cameron?an unemployed illustrator and former Navy WAVE?had come to visit. Believing her to be the "elemental" woman and manifestation of Babalon that he had invoked, in early March Parsons began performing sex magic rituals with Cameron, who acted as his "Scarlet Woman", while Hubbard continued to participate as the amanuensis. Unlike the rest of the household, Cameron knew nothing at first of Parsons' magical intentions: "I didn't know anything about the O.T.O., I didn't know that they had invoked me, I didn't know anything, but the whole house knew it. Everybody was watching to see what was going on."[113] Despite this ignorance and her skepticism about Parsons' magic, Cameron reported her sighting of a UFO to Parsons, who secretly recorded the sighting as a materialization of Babalon.[114]

Its not a secret anymore what those wicked "scientists" are doing.

When an ideoligy is based on OBJECTIVE Truth, whats so bad about it? When an Ideology is Truth oriented, to build a culture on the basis of Truth, whats so wrong about it? Why dont we all just stop telling lies and be honest with ourselves, as this is the qur'anic- even the abrahamic way for a healthy environment? As the creed of abraham is a monotheistic way inclining to Truth, because GOD is TRUTH (al-Haqq). Again, dont mind that Video that i posted, but these people who think that they are Banu Israel - when they are the opposite of that, are liers and decievers by nature. Their only strenght is that bogus monetary system that they have created. Here is someone from the real Banu Israel who is debating a particle physicist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CATklVkPEMw

http://www.666ismoney.com/

History of the copernican revolution

huruf

يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ

The words يَأْجُوجَ وَمَأْجُوجَ   ,ya`jwuj and ma`jwuj
both are derived from the root `-j-j, which according to dictionnaries, have the meaning of burning or flaming, or also bein salty.

ma`jwuj seems to be a verbal adjective, passive,
of the first form. Something that is burnt or flamed or made salty.

I guess the terms may entail an active and a passive part.

As to I am looking for the word pattern. I anybody is inspired may be can come up with it.  I guess whatever it is may be it has an intensive aspect.

Salaam