News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Gog and Magog - Possible location

Started by A Submitter, July 05, 2018, 06:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quincy

The White so called Jews (not all of course) fit perfectly into all the scriptual narrative: they have conquered Israel and are fighting Gods People. Make some research about the most influential personalities and the corruption of world affairs beginning with finance to (pseudo) sciences and media following by the most wicked satanic curriculum which was ever conceived to indoctrinate our children with utter garbage. When the true tribes of Israel are back in the Holy Land, peace would be established - what we see today is the complete opposite.

Jafar

Quote from: quincy on June 21, 2019, 12:34:54 PM

The White so called Jews (not all of course) fit perfectly into all the scriptual narrative: they have conquered Israel and are fighting Gods People. Make some research about the most influential personalities and the corruption of world affairs beginning with finance to (pseudo) sciences and media. When the true tribes of Israel are back in the Holy Land, peace would be established - what we see today is the complete opposite.

LOL.. that's not the map of 1874..

And by 1874 any wall / defense barrier is already useless due to the invention of Artillery.

Modern Israel migration from Europe is peanuts compared to the 250 million deaths and many millions mass refugees caused by Turkish, Mongol, Huns and Scythian invasion from Central Asia.

quincy

Quote from: Jafar on June 21, 2019, 12:54:14 PM
LOL.. that's not the map of 1874..

And by 1874 any wall / defense barrier is already useless due to the invention of Artillery.

Modern Israel migration from Europe is peanuts compared to the 250 million deaths and many millions mass refugees caused by Turkish, Mongol, Huns and Scythian invasion from Central Asia.

By 1874 the wall was long gone... we are speaking here of the so called gates of alexander in the darial gorge.

The Mongols and the great wall of china doesnt fit under the narrative as they had nothing to do with Palestine, the wall of china was built under different dynasties which took 2500 years. Speaking of which, Genghis Khan was the first from that region who established religious freedom and not anti-god marxism... and at least he destroyed Baghdad, as it was the center of the corruption of Islam.

This crisis in the middle east is going to take a while and it is going to be much worse as it will be the center stage of WW3 - where the majority of the population is planned to be wiped out. The white "jews" were in center stage of WW1 and 2, take that under consideration. must be over 150 million deaths + diseases regarding WW1&2. Most of them from Sowjet Russia under JOSEPH Stalin who was from the Caucasus. The Devil in person whos favourite line was: "SHOOT THEM". The Russians say: We won the war through drowning the enemy with our own blood.

Cerberus

Quote from: Layth on June 21, 2019, 06:05:47 AM
Peace,

Again, you are reading with a preconceived notion that is tarnishing the message - the word people does not appear anywhere in this subject.

Also, what type of people need an "Iron" wall to keep them out?! A stone wall would have sufficed.

As Spodacus has mentioned, radiation is one possible understanding since lead does shield from its effects. Let's examine:

18:93   Until he reached an area that was between the two barriers, he found within it a people who could barely understand anything said.

Why does the Quran tell us they could barely understand? Obviously they could communicate (else how did they speak with Zul Qarnain and convey the message), but clearly something was wrong with them (were they retarded by something?)

18:94   They said: "O Two Horned One, Gog and Magog are corrupters of the land, so shall we make a tribute for you that you will make between us and them a barrier?"

Never do they say that Gog and Magog are "people", rather they say they are "corrupters of the land".

And what do they want? They ask for a barrier to be built to protect them from these corrupters.

18:95   He said: "What my Lord has given me is far better. So help me with strength and I will make between you and them a landfill."

This is interesting. Zul Qarnain tells them they do not need a "barrier", but they need a "landfill" (radman) to protect them from Gog and Mogog! We can completely diregard the possibility of Gog and Magog being humans here as the landfill indicates they are eminanting from a fixed place.

18:96   "Bring me dense metal," until he leveled between the two sides. He said: "Blow," until he made it into fire. He said: "Bring me tar so I can pour it over."
18:97   So they could not penetrate it, and they could not advance in it.

Again, we see here the landfill that Zul Qarnayn built was made from "dense metal" (zubr alhadeed). No people would need a landfill to keep them out, and definitely not one made from dense metal (lead?).

18:98   He said: "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes, He will make it crumble. And the promise of my Lord is truth."
18:99   And We will let them on that day surge with one another. And the horn was blown, so We gathered them together.

What "promise" is being referred to here? The promises I could find was that in 17:5 & 17:7 & 17:104 that are related to the destruction of Israel after its second rise.

Will Gog and Magog be unleashed as the use of nuclear "fission & fusion" as a fulfillment of the prophecy that these destructive/corrupting elements will be unleashed again on the world...

So basically your argument is that, because the word "people" was not mentioned, Gog and Magog must be something else ? How poor of an argument.

The context seems to be of a ruler meeting some tribe who then complain to him about Gog and Magog. Could be a name of tribes, or tribe leaders...If they are something other than people, then the quran failed to address it. If they are indeed people, then there is no point in pointing out that they are in fact people. The context is clear. The burden of providing proof that they are something other than what the context seem to imply is on you.

Not to mention that the story of Gog and Magog is not even original to the quran. So did you take in consideration the other sources that mentioned it before the quran? Does it favour the theory that they are people or something other than that ?

Layth

Dear Cerberus,

I can?t help you see past preconceived notions - I can only point out the facts and leave people too see or not.

You are mistaken in your comments, the Quran always uses the word ?qawm/people? when it refers to names of people (qawm Saleh, qawm Hud, qawm Lot, etc.).

Gog and Magog never get such a prefix - it?s only people?s imagination that adds the words ?people?. Not only that, but any person with common sense would see that these are not people as they are described as ?waves over each other? and ?emanating from every crack? - let alone the stupidity that they would be bound in some valley for thousands of years by an iron wall and not be able to go round or climb over it...

Finally, as to your reference to the Bible and it?s stories - I am not one to take seriously a book that mocks God with stories of Him wrestling Moses or not knowing that Cane killed Able, or being full of regret when humans built the Tower of Babel 👎
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

quincy

It was Jacob who was renamed to Israel after it, and he didnt wrestle God directly - this shouldnt be taken literally as this was meant to be an allegory of Jacobs struggle with faith, symbolizing that his Ego submitted to the Most High - as his Ego lost. Funny thing that you take this one literal but intepret those verses in Qur'an as if its mutashabih - when its clearly not. I see where you are coming from.

QuoteNot only that, but any person with common sense would see that these are not people as they are described as ?waves over each other? and ?emanating from every crack? - let alone the stupidity that they would be bound in some valley for thousands of years by an iron wall and not be able to go round or climb over it...

Look at the geographical Location, the darial gorge is the only way in and out and you think that those Walls werent guarded? A wall made of Iron which was fortified by tar? You dont think that the see shores were guarded? As it is much harder to invade by See militarily especially when you are dealing with a world power? Stop being arrogant calling other stupid and reflect a little bit.

You also ignored the meaning of your other "God Mocking" findings - similar to evangelicals who try to discredit the Qur'an. What is truly God mocking is taking modern pseudo-scientific paradigms of arrogant satanists mascarading as Jews and mixing it with the Qur'an.

Peace.

Layth

I can?t help it if you see the world as being on a linear line of knowledge and that anyone who disagrees is into pseudo science!

The Quran mentions nations whose like were never seen (Irum), and mentions Solomon having a kingdom that none before or after would have.

The story of Noah itself is full of science if you were to open your mind...

Anyway - Gog & Magog can be little Smurf?s (as in Sunni literature) or tribes of lost Jews or whomever as per some other narration.

Personally, they are to me what my mind and eyes see and understand with no restraints of possibility.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

quincy

Im not against science, im against dogmas. Modern science destributed by the Jesuits and fake Jews are dogmatic. Its a Religion - theories which were stuffed in our mouths as facts. Modern Astronomy is coming from Jesuit Catholics fortified by fake Jews like Einstein and other destroyers of true science which was established by Nikola Tesla or Ptolemy. The Copernican turn had a massive psychological impact on christian europe as it was the first step to transform Europe from Christiandom to a pseudo-scientific dictatorship which they exported throughout the world. Im talking here only about Astronomy, classical physics and darwinism - which main purpose is to remove God from the minds of the population and the significance of the Human race and every single individual, to weaken them through nihilistic doctrines. We are in the center of everything. As GOD had commanded the Angels to prostrate before his best of creations. Satan is against creation, he does everything he can to destroy us. What we are struggling right now (actually since creation of man) here on eearth is the holy spirit (gabriel) against the unholy one (iblis).

Cerberus

Quote from: Layth on June 24, 2019, 12:08:19 PM
You are mistaken in your comments, the Quran always uses the word ?qawm/people? when it refers to names of people (qawm Saleh, qawm Hud, qawm Lot, etc.).

Again, another poor argument.

When the quran speaks of the nation of Firawn, it uses qawm Firawn. When it speaks of Firawn, it says: Firawn........ What is even this argument ?!

The situation is simple:
A ruler meets a group of people.
They ask him to protect them from X and Y because they are corrupting the land.
He agrees to build a barrier between the people he met and X and Y.

Who/What is possibly X and Y ? hmmmmm

Another thing is, "corrupting the land" "mufsidoon fi l-ard", who is guilty of corrupting the land, as per quran ?

quincy

The occult origins of NASA & JPL

Do you want to know what Jack Parsons and Bush Senior had in common? Watch this.

All?h cursed him. And he [Shait?n (Satan)] said: ?I will take an appointed portion of your slaves; (118) Verily, I will mislead them, and surely, I will arouse in them false desires; and certainly, I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and indeed I will order them to change the nature created by All?h.? And whoever takes Shait?n (Satan) as a Wal? (protector or helper) instead of All?h, has surely suffered a manifest loss.[] (119) He [Shaitan (Satan)] makes promises to them, and arouses in them false desires; and Shaitan?s (Satan) promises are nothing but deceptions. (120) The dwelling of such (people) is Hell, and they will find no way of escape from it. (121)

- Qur'an Chapter 4