Author Topic: DABA = AI  (Read 283 times)

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
DABA = AI
« on: December 11, 2019, 11:12:02 AM »
Salam,

I was reading 27:82 and have come to a slightly simplistic understanding.

We always read the verse in full sentence - thinking that the DABA will speak to the people informing them that they are unaware of God’s signs. However, there is another way to read it:

“And when the word has fallen upon them, We will produce for them a creature of the Earth that will speak to them. The people are unaware of Our signs”

This simple verse split changes the creature from one that converses about God - to one that simply speaks. This is Artificial Intelligence in its basic form and not a complicated prophet creature.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

jkhan

• Truth Seeker
Re: DABA = AI
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2019, 01:34:57 AM »
Salam,

I was reading 27:82 and have come to a slightly simplistic understanding.

We always read the verse in full sentence - thinking that the DABA will speak to the people informing them that they are unaware of God’s signs. However, there is another way to read it:

“And when the word has fallen upon them, We will produce for them a creature of the Earth that will speak to them. The people are unaware of Our signs”

This simple verse split changes the creature from one that converses about God - to one that simply speaks. This is Artificial Intelligence in its basic form and not a complicated prophet creature.

Peace Layth...

Absolutely.. It is one of the strange verses.. I wonder why you didn't fail to add it under Prophesy Segment...

Better to add the two previous verses as well...

27:80 " Thou shalt not make the dead to hear, neither shalt thou make the deaf to hear the call when they turn about, retreating"
27:81 " Thou shalt not guide the blind out of their error neither shalt thou make any to hear, save such as believe in Our signs, and so surrender"

God definitely speaks about the people who will never listen to the signs of God... God used Dabba in all other verses if i am not mistaken to living being not artificial ... But this looks very manifest that it is artificial with intent.... When all God Naturally created things failed with such people the artificial creature will speak... We don't have so far any such creature other than all we know... no need to explain... but next verse says 27:83 about the gathering day.... Loads of indication... In fact this is a prophecy in understanding..i believe that already being happening...

Note: God never created any creature other than Human apart from Jin that can speak... Somehow we don't see Jin.. If it is not artificial what is that intelligent natural Creature that can speak to those who don't believe in God and His signs..
God knows best....