Author Topic: 113:2  (Read 1222 times)

Novice

• Truth Seeker
Re: 113:2
« Reply #110 on: July 05, 2018, 02:59:19 PM »
In some forms, the word can also be to eat or consume something (from Alef-Kaf-Lam).

These are two different roots.

كُلُّ comes from root ك ل ل which means all or every,

and imperetive "kul" comes from root أ ك ل which means "eat"

Aram

• Beginner/Inquirer
« Reply #111 on: July 05, 2018, 03:10:24 PM »
These are two different roots.

كُلُّ comes from root ك ل ل which means all or every,

and imperetive "kul" comes from root أ ك ل which means "eat"

I know.

But if you put the diacritics aside, your reasoning isn't so crystal clear anymore.

Despite the root is اكل for eat, there are forms written كل, for the same word. But if you live in the deluded world of false diacritics this doesn't bother you I guess.

And eat something such as food isn't necessary for it, you can consume for example a topic or a even a book using the root, not literally of course, especially for the book or you'd probably have a very bad stomach afterwards. It means more like consume, such as you can consume food and you can consume clothes, or a false rumor can consume your intelligence.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #112 on: July 05, 2018, 08:49:43 PM »
Every is also the meaning of "kulla".

What is correct grammatically "All Thing" or "every thing"?

We use "all" with a plural so we either say "all things" or "every thing".

Hope that make sense.

Salaam
Actually i noticed that kulli is a construct noun, neither a definite or indefinite noun so "every thing" would be the accurate meaning.

Novice

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #113 on: July 05, 2018, 11:24:15 PM »
But if you put the diacritics aside, your reasoning isn't so crystal clear anymore.

Despite the root is اكل for eat, there are forms written كل, for the same word. But if you live in the deluded world of false diacritics this doesn't bother you I guess.

If you know Arabic then root and context of a word will tell you the sound of a word without diacritics.

Diacritics are for those who do not know how to say a word correctly.

39:62 الله خالق كل شىء وهو علىا كل شىء وكيل

If no diacrtics are used still a person who knows the language will read  كل in above verse at both places as "kulli" and not "kul" and will understand it as "every" and not "eat"

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2018, 09:08:16 AM »
Dear brothers Aram & Novice. Let us stick to the topic. You can discuss this in another topic about diacritics.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2018, 09:44:52 AM »
Peace brothers

@ sardar I will not tell U things what U can't grasp as I see U still need lot of study but anyway my approach was not to tell you grammar and how people use that grammar

My purpose was to make clear on you that all/every thing/things are created by only one khaliq
It can't b someone else apart from God who can create anything with the help of source code

Example we cant produce even a particle of atom if we don't have source code

Now you are claiming evil is not created by God but then I ll ask an evidence from you in which God said I create this and thaT apart from this and that?

BLESSING IN THE NAME OF UNIVERSAL GOD
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2018, 10:35:30 AM »
@ sardar
My purpose was to make clear on you that all/every thing/things are created by only one khaliq

It can't b someone else apart from God who can create anything with the help of source code

Example we cant produce even a particle of atom if we don't have source code

Now you are claiming evil is not created by God but then I ll ask an evidence from you in which God said I create this and thaT apart from this and that?

BLESSING IN THE NAME OF UNIVERSAL GOD
Well i did mentioned this:

Yes everything is from Allah/God (SWTAY), HOWEVER there are some things there are not made by God (hopefully i didn't contradict myself): Weapons, it was not made by The Creator, it was made by humans from materials that was produced by God. And another example is Evil, it was not made by Allah (SWTAY), it is the abscene of goodness when humans stop being good and follow their immoral desires. It makes sense to me. By the way Allah (SWTAY) made fruits which in it is a healing for us:

16:69 ثم كلى من كل الثمرات فاسلكى سبل ربك ذللا يخرج من بطونها شراب مختلف الوانه فيه شفاء للناس ان فى ذالك لءاية لقوم يتفكرون
Thumma kulee min kulli alththamaratifaoslukee subula rabbiki thululan yakhruju min butoonihasharabun mukhtalifun alwanuhu feehi shifaonlilnnasi inna fee thalika laayatanliqawmin yatafakkaroona
"Then you shall eat from every fruit, so seek the path your Lord has made easy." From its belly will emerge a liquid that has different colors, in it is a healing for the people. In that is a sign for a people who will think.

Bold: I admit that i have no evidence the question you have asked but think of the quote above and you might see where i am trying say here. Now if i am wrong then i have made an error, i will admit or at least i hope so. Bias can have a bad affect and i hope it will not stray away from The Straight Path. Allah/God (SWTAY) bless you brother Imran.

Makaveli

• Apprentice
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2018, 05:30:13 AM »
Not in the support of "Aram", who is probably deluded in regards to his little understanding about Arabic grammar, but I nonetheless would like to throw my two cents here.

كل is not about diacritics, it is about a form. In contemporary Arabic, it is second-person masculine singular active imperative of أَكَلَ‎ (ʾakala), which is to consume. But the problem is, there were no such gramamtical forms in the pre-Islamic language, they added these like countless of other meanings, such شطر, which means to oppose or divide, whereas to them it for some unknown reason means to direct towards, ignoring the very fact that this word comes is a derivative from root which شيطان  comes from (adversary, oppose, hatred), in their fabricated modern Arabic, in order to make the text say what they wish it to say, and the so called "quran alone" who seemingly oppose the Sunnah still parrot the very same fabricated language, which Arabic Muslims or the Orientalists or even Christain apologists (for religious compromising activities) use).

كل means to consume albeit in the Quran it contains a wider meaning, to have sustenance in life, to lead a life. Expression كل الطعام means to lead a lifestyle [of], in Quranic terms of course, but materialistically it can be translated simply as "Eat food".

The problem with traditional materialistic thinking is their lack of critical and descriptive perception towards the world around them, whereas the material world consists of semiotic descriptions. If they see word hand, for instance, they will automatically think it means hand, and not something descriptive like an ancient proto-language would say, especially in a sacred poetic way. One has to be COMPLETELY free from any dogma, including the belief that one may be some annoited one, in order to understand the text in an unbiased way and stay critical and be ready to accept some things in the text you may not be ready to swallow. Afterall, there are many false prophets in this New Age...
To contact me use kasnew1 [at] gee-mail (dot) com.