News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

WHY SHOULD KAFFIRS BURN IN HELL?

Started by MaryK, June 26, 2018, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewFrenzy

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on July 12, 2018, 05:08:19 PM
This is what people say when they do not understand a thing. There is no hidden meaning of Qura'n. It is a "Mubeen" book. If there are any hidden meanings then only Allah knows them.
You cannot even define the word "Kufr" or "Kafir" so how can you understand the whole book?

Peace!

The post you quoted is a metaphor dont think it's a clear sentence.

TellMeTheTruth

Didn't you say that "90% of Quran is Metaphor"?

imrankhawaja

Quote from: NewFrenzy on July 12, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
90% of Quran is metaphors

i didnt calculate the percentage of metaphors, similies, examples and hidden/ non hidden items lol

Novice

Quote from: jkhan on July 11, 2018, 10:48:06 PM
Thank you The Sardar for your effort...
that's the very verse i was referring......

so i copy paste as under for those who has never read it before..

11:106-108 / Arbery ; As for the wretched, they shall be in the Fire, wherein there shall be for them moaning and sighing, therein dwelling forever,
so long as the heavens and earth abide, save as thy Lord will willed; surely thy Lord accomplishes what He desires.
And as for the happy, they shall be in Paradise, therein dwelling forever, so long as the heavens and earth abide, save as thy Lord will willed -- for a gift unbroken.

thanx

فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ شَقُواْ فَفِى ٱلنَّارِ لَهُمۡ فِيہَا زَفِيرٌ۬ وَشَهِيقٌ (١٠٦) خَـٰلِدِينَ فِيہَا مَا دَامَتِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتُ وَٱلۡأَرۡضُ إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ رَبُّكَ‌ۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ فَعَّالٌ۬ لِّمَا يُرِيدُ (١٠٧) ۞ وَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِينَ سُعِدُواْ فَفِى ٱلۡجَنَّةِ خَـٰلِدِينَ فِيہَا مَا دَامَتِ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتُ وَٱلۡأَرۡضُ إِلَّا مَا شَآءَ رَبُّكَ‌ۖ عَطَآءً غَيۡرَ مَجۡذُوذٍ۬ (١٠٨

At both places translator has used future tense whereas Arabic text has past tense. It seems as some plan has already been made about future life. We have not been given any information about it.

huruf

I would not see it as past or future, but rather as completed or uncompleteded. And anything God may will ill certainly be completed, but that oes not mean that he can complete something el or the opposite as well, He is not bound by time.

Salaam