Author Topic: Can anyone name a few Imams or Muslim speakers who are anti-hadith?  (Read 698 times)

Ervin

• Apprentice
Re: Can anyone name a few Imams or Muslim speakers who are anti-hadith?
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2018, 06:35:11 AM »
Peace to all.

I have been searching for one of my former threads and ended up checking this one. It got my attention.

The following verse from the Quran mentions people of knowledge:

4:59 O you who believe, obey God and obey the messenger and THOSE IN AUTHORITY among you. But if you dispute in any matter, then you shall refer it to God and His messenger if you believe in God and the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for knowing.

We should vote over an extended period of time in order to vote in who is to be consulted and followed as a leader.

I vote for Wakas.

How about the rest of you?

Thanks
My real name is also Ervin

NewFrenzy

• Apprentice
Re: Can anyone name a few Imams or Muslim speakers who are anti-hadith?
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2018, 06:48:44 AM »
Peace to all.

I have been searching for one of my former threads and ended up checking this one. It got my attention.

The following verse from the Quran mentions people of knowledge:

4:59 O you who believe, obey God and obey the messenger and THOSE IN AUTHORITY among you. But if you dispute in any matter, then you shall refer it to God and His messenger if you believe in God and the Last Day. That is better and more suitable for knowing.

We should vote over an extended period of time in order to vote in who is to be consulted and followed as a leader.

I vote for Wakas.

How about the rest of you?

Thanks

O those/you who proclaim to have accepted-become believers, pay attention;

You people listen and wholeheartedly accept the Word of Allah the Exalted and listen and accept the Word of the Messenger [Sal'lallaa'hoalaih'wa'salam]: Grand Qur'aan;

And accept the word-promulgations of the holders of authority administering the affairs in society.

Thereat, if you mutually wrangled with men of authority-rulers in some matter; thereby, you are directed to resolve it by reverting to the word of Allah the Exalted and the Messenger: evaluate and decide according to dictate of Grand Qur'aan; if you people have truly been believing in Allah the Exalted and the Last Day.

This is the best course; and in ultimate analysis-outcome it is most appropriate and balanced. [4:5]