Poll

Why do you believe that alQuraan is sent down from Allah?

I believe so because I born in a Muslim family
0 (0%)
I believe so because I read and understood it in my language and found it to be unique
5 (26.3%)
I believe so because of challenges given in alQuraan to produce a sura like in it
7 (36.8%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah, but some intelligent people wrote it
0 (0%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah, but HUM or WE [some other creation] sent it
2 (10.5%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah as it has many contradictions
2 (10.5%)
I don't care if it is from Allah or not, it doesn't matter, I just take what is good from it
3 (15.8%)
I don't want to answer this question
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: :: Why do you believe that alQuraan is sent down from Allah? ::  (Read 1117 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: :: Why do you believe that alQuraan is sent down from Allah? ::
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2018, 09:25:57 AM »
@ sardar if u want to do it then easy way is to bring 2:62 in it its works as a counter argument for those who still are confused and want to put quranist in the catagories presented by book

first error u cant put a label/cast/religion in the place of hypocrates/disbelievers/mischiefmakers

becoz in every label/religion/nation of world these catagories from quran exist

treating quran as idol is not different than makin idols by your own hands

when anybody claim I AM Quranist then the first default error is revising in between a human ego
 yes and same goes for sunni shai and everybody

@ cerberus bro ur posts are always lovely to read i agree with you
@ jaffar ur posts are also worthy works like a neutral mind and with neutral mind we can generate neutral results

SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

The Sardar

• Truth Seeker
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2018, 11:38:37 AM »

first error u cant put a label/cast/religion in the place of hypocrates/disbelievers/mischiefmakers

becoz in every label/religion/nation of world these catagories from quran exist

I am a little lost here, did i made some mistakes? Last thing i want is to treat Quran/Divine Revelation as a idol, that would be weird and honestly stupid of me. Hope i said it right.

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2018, 02:01:52 PM »

when anybody claim I AM Quranist then the first default error is revising in between a human ego
 yes and same goes for sunni shai and everybody

@ cerberus bro ur posts are always lovely to read i agree with you
@ jaffar ur posts are also worthy works like a neutral mind and with neutral mind we can generate neutral results

By the standard you judge others, with the some standard you will also be judged.

I can put forth an evidence that one of my Quran is sent down from China.
Because it's said so in the back cover. "Printed In China".

If the label is not enough, certainly I can trace it from the store which I purchased the book, to the trader who imported the books down to the company who actually printed the book.

Thus, it should makes one wonder;
WHY some people insist on the importance that a book (in this case titled Quran) is actually sent down from God?

Tracing to the earliest occurrence of a "Scripture Written / Sent Down From God", which is Marduk's Codex from Mesopotamia, which I've described here:
https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610198.msg416620

I can make a conclusion that it's to render some kind of "Authority" to it's readers thus the author or publisher can avoid any efforts of explaining and / or bring forth any evidence to those who dare to questioned the validity of the statements found within the scripture.

Why does wife guilty of adultery is punishable by death while the husband is not punishable at all?
Because Marduk said so, do you dare to questioned His wisdom? He will be angry and torture you for all eternity.

This notion of star as a missile to be thrown towards eavesdropping devil is ridiculous, where's the evidence?
Because Allah said so, do you dare to questioned His wisdom? He will be angry and torture you for all eternity.

etc.. etc..

Thus following the example shown by Mr. Abraham, never be afraid to expose any fraud that you find in any sources. The authority will definitely uses fear to restrained you or shut you up yet don't let the fear conquer you, as shown by example of Mr. Abraham. (And millions of others..)