News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

:: Why do you believe that alQuraan is sent down from Allah? ::

Started by mmkhan, June 05, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Why do you believe that alQuraan is sent down from Allah?

I believe so because I born in a Muslim family
1 (5.9%)
I believe so because I read and understood it in my language and found it to be unique
7 (41.2%)
I believe so because of challenges given in alQuraan to produce a sura like in it
8 (47.1%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah, but some intelligent people wrote it
0 (0%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah, but HUM or WE [some other creation] sent it
2 (11.8%)
I don't believe that alQuraan is from Allah as it has many contradictions
2 (11.8%)
I don't care if it is from Allah or not, it doesn't matter, I just take what is good from it
3 (17.6%)
I don't want to answer this question
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

imrankhawaja

Quote from: good logic on September 23, 2018, 03:47:40 AM
Peace Imran.
You say, quote:
his point is very very easy to understand.

Please explain it to me  as I honestly do not see the point?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

peace GL ,

its difficult for some people to understand points. eveybody have different levels of minds so i cant help u i felt that on other threads.

but if u want brotherly advice then almonds and walnuts are best for improving mind skills try that one and read all those posts what u still disnt understand  :peace:

good logic

Peace Imran.
So it comes to this:
but if u want brotherly advice then almonds and walnuts are best for improving mind skills try that one and read all those posts what u still disnt understand .

I guess I have to help myself. I am used to it.
DO not worry brother. I accept we cannot all be clever and understand everything.
Thank you.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Soittosondhani

Why do we believe that the Quran is from Allah? We find the Answer in 4:82 -

أَفَلَا Then (do) not يَتَدَبَّرُونَ they ponder ٱلْقُرْءَانَ‌ۚ (on) the Quran? وَلَوْ And if كَانَ it had (been) مِنْ عِندِ from غَيْرِ other than ٱللَّهِ Allah, لَوَجَدُواْ surely they (would have) found فِيهِ in it ٱخْتِلَـٰفًا كَثِيرًا much contradiction.

mmkhan

Salaamun,

Quote from: Soittosondhani on December 02, 2018, 02:55:18 AM
Why do we believe that the Quran is from Allah? We find the Answer in 4:82 -

أَفَلَا Then (do) not يَتَدَبَّرُونَ they ponder ٱلْقُرْءَانَ‌ۚ (on) the Quran? وَلَوْ And if كَانَ it had (been) مِنْ عِندِ from غَيْرِ other than ٱللَّهِ Allah, لَوَجَدُواْ surely they (would have) found فِيهِ in it ٱخْتِلَـٰفًا كَثِيرًا much contradiction.

That is what I was trying to explain.
There are many ikhtilaaf in alQuraan hence it cannot be from Allah.

BTW anyone has any aayat saying that alQuraan is from Allah? Please share.
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

imrankhawaja

@ mmkhan hope u doing good.

when u started this thread my position was different anyways some new perceptions from my side now.

Quran is from GOD ?

? not only quran but also bible, geeta, veda, tora, budda scripture all are from GOD the one who controls everything?

but the ideas and message is for human by a human and the continuity of work is also by human.

is it possible that the mixing of falsehood with truth ?
yes its possible. all that happened with previous scriptures.

is it possible that with QURAN same thing happened ?
yes why not God is divine not any book ?

how we know the early generations what they did with words and the meanings of those words. even if they unable to change the arabic as per their claim. but what if they change the interpretation to the accordance of 7th century. invention of vowel marks also give new eras of explorations so we need to see what was the reason ?

veey simple when u start sitting with christian, hindus, anyother u can feel they have same respect and faith on their scriptures same as muslim born do.

neutrally i didnt see any nation scripture bad itself.
its all about the system and tradition when we born in some specific nation we have to accept it otherwise we will b rebels of system.

example if a christian go against christanity
if a muslim go against islam
if a hindu go against hinduism

all three are rebels to their system but hero for other systems whatever system they accept.

accepting system will not change anything but more confusion.
example  a person born in black nation cant become white( micky exception)
he need to understand hez black. the reality of himself.

he cant challange his nation, his color, nothing he can change same goes for every nation when we try to change what we are not we all ended up in a confusion.

at this present world we been forced by very few systems amd mix and match of systems.

one common thing in all systems ( they think their system is truth).