News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

... And He has counted everything in numbers ...

Started by ibn_a, April 21, 2018, 05:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: good logic on August 26, 2018, 03:10:02 AM
I am saying I am checking mine with interlock. I have the tools that lock every letter, word, sentence and chapter into place, just like the Author of Qoran planned its preservation.

peace, can please share interlock tool apply to 72:16 وان لو or والو ?

Layth

Salam,

QuoteAlso brother,, there is no "N"in other initiated surahs on their own.

You are failing to see the obvious here...

Is "S" in sura 38 spelt "SAD" (3 letters) or is it simply "S" (1 letter)?

Just because you need an extra "N" does not allow you to manipulate the text to be written "phonetically" (I know it was Rashad who did this first and not you - my comment is not being personal).
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

good logic

Peace Layth.
I see what you are trying to get at. That the letter N is spelt "NUN".
NO ,not necessarily. I am saying in chapter 68,GOD in His composition of the text has spelt it "NUN", and explained why as far as my findings and checking goes..
See the examples and anomalies we are talking about here in this thread.
Like 21:87:وَذَا النّونِ إِذ ذَهَبَ مُغٰضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَن لَن نَقدِرَ عَلَيهِ فَنادىٰ فِى الظُّلُمٰتِ أَن لا إِلٰهَ إِلّا أَنتَ سُبحٰنَكَ إِنّى كُنتُ مِنَ الظّٰلِمينَ
Why is the letter N spelt "NUN" here as well? What is the relationship between this and surah 68?
My view this is telling us that  "N" in chapter 68 is spelt the same and confirmed in 68:48:فَاصبِر لِحُكمِ رَبِّكَ وَلا تَكُن كَصاحِبِ الحوتِ إِذ نادىٰ وَهُوَ مَكظومٌ
GOD could have easily added 1 more N by saying "younes" here  but did not because the total n would have been 134.
Of course that is my deduction and makes perfect sense to me in light of the numerical composition of Qoran.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

ibn_a

Salaam,

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on August 25, 2018, 12:05:32 PM
Correct # of words 142 / 19 = 7.47 not multiple!?

btw, all this is statistically meaningless i.e.
1) get an idea
2) peruse different combinations of "any" text
3) show only 1/19 hits and hide 18/19 failures

peace!

- Number 19 is not an idea or invented or a hit and hide trick, the number is mentioned in the Quran:

74:30    Over it are nineteen.

Verse 31 explains the purposes of  number 19:

74:31       And not We have made keepers (of) the Fire except Angels. And not We have made their number

except (as):

a trial for those who disbelieve

that may be certain those who were given the Scripture

and may increase those who believe (in) faith,

and not may doubt those who were given the Scripture and the believers,

and that may say those in their hearts (is) a disease and the disbelievers "What (does) intend Allah by this example?"

Thus does let go astray Allah whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none knows (the) hosts (of) your Lord except Him. And not it (is) but a reminder to (the) human beings.

- And the count of  everything in numbers is also from the Quran:

72:28  So as to make manifest that they have delivered the messages of their Lord, and He encompasses all that is with them, and He has counted everything in numbers.

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: ibn_a on August 26, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
- Number 19 is not an idea or invented or a hit and hide trick, the number is mentioned in the Quran:

74:30    Over it are nineteen.

Peace, no # 19 is not mentioned; rather "a group" of nineteen.

17:101/27:12 تسع nine (# 9) 
18:25 تسعا nine of (# 9)
38:23 تسع nine (# 9)

27:48 تسعه nonet (i.e. "group" of nine)

74:29-30 لواحه scorching للبشر to the mortal علىها over her/it (feminine/hellfire NOT masculine/qur'an) تسعه nonet عشر ten ...
(i.e. "group" of nineteen malāikatun/controllers over hellfire!)

66:6 ... نارا fire of وقودها and fuel hers/its الناس the humankind والحجاره and the stone علىها over her/it ملىكه malāikatun/controllers ...

QuoteVerse 31 explains the purposes of  number 19:

Right, infatuation with numerology/counting, etc.

74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of اصحب companions النار the fire الا except ملىكه malāikatan/controllers وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه fitnatan/infatuation/trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of ...

good logic -- waiting for you to share math tool?

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on August 26, 2018, 04:51:57 AM
peace, can please share interlock tool apply to 72:16 وان لو or والو ?

good logic

Peace Noon.
You and I have done that in many threads in the past.
It will be a waste of time to both of us.
Thank you.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

ibn_a

Salaam,

Quote from: Noon waalqalami on August 26, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

Right, infatuation with numerology/counting, etc.

74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of اصحب companions النار the fire الا except ملىكه malāikatan/controllers وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه fitnatan/infatuation/trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of ...

Is your understandig of this part of verse 31 :

That the purpose of mentioning (a group of )19 is for disbelievers to count and search for multiples of 19 in the Quran ?

Explain your understanding of the rest of 74:31 ...

The Sardar

Share math tool? First time i heard it. Interested too.

Novice

Quote from: The Sardar on August 26, 2018, 02:48:54 PM
Share math tool? First time i heard it. Interested too.

I do not think math tool can solve the mystery of 72:16 وان لو or والو
Brother Noon has brought up an excellent example from Quran.

The Sardar

This whole Code 19 is a mystery, i am not sure it being a fraud. Not agreeing with Rashad Khalifa though.