Author Topic: Question to the former sunni muslims here  (Read 3767 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Question to the former sunni muslims here
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2018, 06:28:59 PM »
Of course but so what?

its mean "creatures" should fear CREATOR otherwise they will go against the rules of nature and will cause trouble and FEAR for innocent people.

3 type of emotions registered as high priority by the brain (of all animal )
1. Hunger and Thirst
2. Fear
3. Sexual urge (after their sexual organ has been fully developed)

the first memory of FEAR is someone watching you which is beyond the human perception..  probably the creations know they are created by someone who is watching over them ..

its out of topic i wish you can put some of your thoughts in handling the third emotion as i see its a strange kind of urge and desire.. in case of married couple or GF/BF the singles who are alone from ages will suffer so do you think "lust" or releasing ur lust by different means like "adult services" is recommended

if somebody is helpless in his/her emotions and he do it occasionally but rest of the matters he is very kind and righteous person.. what you think he should be punished by God?

That's why I  :bravo: :bravo:to those who managed to conquer their fear and sided with his/her own conscience and common sense.

FEAR is not a thing that a human being can overcome on it .. trust me on this..
FEAR always exist..

just as an example..
the don/maffia =( fear of bigger gang) /police / enemity
goverment officers (fear of law, courts)
judges ( the fear of media, other members of bench)

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +111/-1
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 11:06:42 AM »
So we are just going to overlook the fact that she has a boyfriend......
ok then carry on

Lena, why not you have a girlfriend instead ?

its mean "creatures" should fear CREATOR otherwise they will go against the rules of nature and will cause trouble and FEAR for innocent people.

No creation can go against the wish / rules of it's creator.
If it's truly the creation of the creator.
The true creator doesn't use FEAR to control it's creation.
Otherwise the creator is losing control of it's own creation.
Which is totally ridiculous.

Do you ever angry at your own hands?
Or other things that you have full control of.

the first memory of FEAR is someone watching you which is beyond the human perception..  probably the creations know they are created by someone who is watching over them ..

Instinct of FEAR as reaction to DANGER, some of those are embedded and passed along within the DNA.
That's why you sense fear upon hearing a roar or a howl, an indication of your predator.
And you don' sense any fear upon hearing a chirp or a cluck.

Spielberg knew this well, that's why he modified the sound of T Rex in Jurassic Park to be "Roaring" like Lion. In true reality T Rex either chirp like a bird or cluck like a chicken.
Your ancestor has modified the information to be passed along to his/her descendant, given thousands of generations has passed since they faced T-Rex as predator; who chirp or cluck, instead they passed on the "If you hear Roar or Howl -> FEAR" procedure instead, given they commonly faced Lions, Bear, Tiger or Wolf.

its out of topic i wish you can put some of your thoughts in handling the third emotion as i see its a strange kind of urge and desire.. in case of married couple or GF/BF the singles who are alone from ages will suffer so do you think "lust" or releasing ur lust by different means like "adult services" is recommended

It's definitely out of topic...

if somebody is helpless in his/her emotions and he do it occasionally but rest of the matters he is very kind and righteous person.. what you think he should be punished by God?

God never "be angry" or "punish" given everything is within His control

FEAR is not a thing that a human being can overcome on it .. trust me on this..
FEAR always exist.. just as an example..
the don/maffia =( fear of bigger gang) /police / enemity
goverment officers (fear of law, courts)
judges ( the fear of media, other members of bench)

1% of human being has been proven to actually capable to overcome their fear.

There's always few minorities who resist dictators, some minorities dare enough to say "F^& YOU!" to the Fuhrer, some minorities who resist and condemned the dogma of Religious Leaders, some minorities who dare to testify against Mr Capone, some minorities who fought a robber armed with a gun etc etc..

A 'familiar' example might be: Mr. Abraham
He dare to resist his own father, who was an idol maker, his society, his religion and his Gods.
The threat of Marduk will be angry and shall torture him for all eternity doesn't seem to work on him.

In response, the religious authority punished him by burning at the stake, to strike FEAR; not to Abraham, but to the society as an example of those who dare to blaspheme and desecrate the holiness of Marduk and society's religion. Thus nobody will dare to follow what Mr Abraham's has been doing and thinking.

Punishment is an evidence of how the 'claimed authority' doesn't have full control of those who are being punished. In this case either Mr. Marduk (The God), Abraham's Dad, Abraham's Religious Leader doesn't have any control over the behavior of Abraham.

And how many 'followers' did Abraham get? Very very few.. infact nearly NONE.
Many would actually agree on his opinion as his point does make sense... but due to the FEAR they decided to stay silent.

The same case goes with Mr. Jesus, Mr. John, Mr. Socrates etc..
Mr. Jesus was a famous preacher, garnered many followers but none of them were brave enough to resist the AUTHORITY when Mr Jesus was punished with death through crucifixion.

Thus, the summary:

If you want to think CLEARLY, first you need to let go / conquer your own fear.

Don't believe / accept something due to the fear of something.

This advice is applicable to all kind of situation.
Business decision, investment decision, personal decision..
And many of today's self help books and psychological experiment agree on the above.

smmirza1

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2018, 09:51:10 PM »
Hello,
The Quran was revealed to a man. The Quran does address men because men are maintainers and protectors of women. Just because the current culture treats men and women as equals does not mean it is so. The male is not like the female. Also the Quran warns not to take secret friends i.e. boyfriend, girlfriend. I would afvise you to stop engaging in debates with others and work on purifying yourself and getting in line with Quranic imperatives first.
Peace

lena953

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 10:13:00 PM »
As everyone seems so interested why I'm having a boyfriend. It's a long story. I've been in a relationship with him for a long time. While in our relationship he started converting to sunni Islam. After that I also started looking into Islam. Since then we are having a non physical relationship until we can get married. I did not yet convert to Islam, but I found my way to God, which I'm so thankfull for.

lime juice

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2018, 06:11:54 AM »
As everyone seems so interested why I'm having a boyfriend. It's a long story. I've been in a relationship with him for a long time. While in our relationship he started converting to sunni Islam. After that I also started looking into Islam. Since then we are having a non physical relationship until we can get married. I did not yet convert to Islam, but I found my way to God, which I'm so thankfull for.

Peace Lena
the Lord of the Universe too big for any religion today.
Make no mistake  He send us His Book not to dictate our lives but to tell us of  His existence and learn of His attributes that He has detailed it.clearly.

If you need confirmation of my saying above;
go ask you religionist bf to prove you of his God's existence and what His attributes are..

hear his response..........and wait and wait

many are mere followers that more concerned of man made rituals than to know the God of the Universe they claimed to believe.

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-1
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2018, 05:52:48 AM »
So we are just going to overlook the fact that she has a boyfriend......
ok then carry on

What is wrong about the fact that she has the one she loves?

"But if those topics come up I get so emotionally attached and it is hard not to judge them because of their opinions about this. I know this is the wrong behavior, so I want to understand how they can belive in such stuff. "

You are not doing anything wrong by judging what caused destruction and many deaths throughout the centuries. 

The discussions most of the time end with the following " God has a different idea about the role of women and marriage than you, accept that. Your iman is not strong enough. You don't believe in a hereafter, otherwise you would know that the men who take adventage out of those rules get punished for it. You only follow God/quran alone, because you can't accept your role as women."

They can say so because:
Mainstream Islam = Fear Factor

They think God makes humans do weird stuff. Those who reject it are thrown in hell.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2018, 08:04:47 PM »
What is wrong about the fact that she has the one she loves?

"But if those topics come up I get so emotionally attached and it is hard not to judge them because of their opinions about this. I know this is the wrong behavior, so I want to understand how they can belive in such stuff. "

You are not doing anything wrong by judging what caused destruction and many deaths throughout the centuries. 

They can say so because:
Mainstream Islam = Fear Factor

They think God makes humans do weird stuff. Those who reject it are thrown in hell.

Reel I am becoming disappointed with you
Enjoin the GOOD(utmost) and forbid the WRONG
You should encourage virtue and righteousness not play devil's advocate for "f***ery"
Living according to the limits set by Allah not according to one's own desire is our way.
The dynamics of a relationship such as boyfriend and girlfriend in the way implemented by the West is not reconcilable with our principles whatsoever.
Stand up for what is right and forsake the same demented confirmation bias trend that is plaguing this forum, better yet this world.
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2018, 04:02:33 AM »
Peace All.

What is  the best way to invite people to the straight path?
How can we be effective?
Or should we lead by example and be peaceful and positive towards everyone?
Or shall we force people to follow our way?
Or better still reprimand and insult people who do not want the straight path? Be aggressive towards them?

There is nothing wrong in clearly identifying ourselves as Qoran followers, but we  need to apply the best path shown to us in Qoran for ourselves and realise that free will applies to everyone else also.
What does Qoran asks us to do as individuals?
So how can we show the example by being rude, aggressive and disrespectful to people who are peaceful towards us?

No matter how we feel inside ,we must show patience and reciprocate good to others whoever they may be.

God has been kind and merciful towards us with Qoran and guidance ,should we not share that forgiveness ,kindness and mercy with others?
May the Lord bless and have mercy on all His creatures.
GOD bless you all.
Peace.

TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Wakas

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +13/-2
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2018, 04:11:04 AM »
peace,

To answer the original question, here are some brief thoughts of mine:

1) most religionists/Muslims are ignorant of their faith, especially with regard to what Quran says, but also Hadith, so most tend to believe X because they think Islam/God says X
2) most people tend to be brainwashed/conditioned/programmed by culture to a certain extent, so they just follow/practice this programming without really examining it. Many cultures treat women differently to men.
3) people, and perhaps men more so, have an inherent gender superiority complex (to some degree) which could be related to point (2) above, but it might make them think that the differences Islam/God says about men/women makes sense to them, or that is their experience, so it seems right to them, so it becomes their view also, they dont question it.

How to address this problem?
The first thing I would say, based on my experience, is that most people are not what I would call sincere truthseekers. It doesn't matter what evidence/logic you provide them, they will continue to believe what they want to believe. So prepare yourself for that.

You can however use some resources and point out some simple misconceptions, ask open questions, make them think etc, e.g. http://www.misconceptions-about-islam.com

If you consider your potential partner to be a sincere truthseeker then it's all good in the long run as everyone is at different stages in the journey, and as long as you both are heading in the same direction it should work out.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. My articles

www.studyQuran.org

IsaMuslim

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2018, 10:54:51 AM »
Reel I am becoming disappointed with you
Enjoin the GOOD(utmost) and forbid the WRONG
You should encourage virtue and righteousness not play devil's advocate for "f***ery"
Living according to the limits set by Allah not according to one's own desire is our way.
The dynamics of a relationship such as boyfriend and girlfriend in the way implemented by the West is not reconcilable with our principles whatsoever.
Stand up for what is right and forsake the same demented confirmation bias trend that is plaguing this forum, better yet this world.

Salam,
I partly agree with you.
I'd say that if two people are in love they should marry as soon as possible, but being in a relationship in which the couple go out together or talk, not the "western way", without having sexual contact is not haram.
I also say that you're right when you say that we must stand up for what is right and not to follow our desires.
Is he who is based on proof from his Lord, as he for whom his evil works have been adorned for him and they followed their desires?
~ 47:14 ~