Author Topic: WHY THE NIGHT SKY IS EXTREME DARK  (Read 2139 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: WHY THE NIGHT SKY IS EXTREME DARK
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2018, 07:03:35 AM »
Great.. Excluding the Earth..  :yeah:
Were you referring to me or someone else?

Dear Mr  Sardar hope I can call u Mr. So do u..
Let's come to point you say that you don't care how it looks.. You don't care whatever people call it. And you don't want look what God says what our place is.. So amazing.. Don't live in that fashion coz it won't make u a true believer though u think u r.. Coz
Take verse 88:17-21
"Do they not look at the camels how they are created?  And the HEAVENS how it is raised, and at the mountains how they are rooted/fixed? And at the EARTH how it is flattened /outspread,  so remind them, you are one who reminds... ""
God ordered and orders to all to THINK of His creations.. When people conspire against what God's  real creations it's better argue and prove according to Quran this is not what God says. COZ its an important thing,  not a simple matter coz it can prove QURAN wrong. . BUT sadly Sardhar you don't mind whatever  it is.. Just blindly accept anything or leave anything.. Am I got u right or wrong..?
When these verses specially 88:20 revealed people understood it as we say a flattened earth and not spinning and rounding earth.. Coz God asks them to see how I flattened it.. So you think they got it like NASA says.. I wonder how u replied in that manner.. Coz I have seen your great replies to most of people's questions.. I wonder you are biased to globe earth regardless of what Quran points at..

I think you got me wrong, i meant that it doesn't matter what people say about the earth's form. I should have mentioned that i DO care what Allah (SWTAY) says about the form of Earth.

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2018, 07:04:20 AM »
Thanks but it's not me.. a talented 7 years old drew that... God bless you too..
I wonder who...

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2018, 04:42:13 PM »
Yes Sardhar I meant u in heavens definition

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2018, 08:58:08 PM »
Yes Sardhar I meant u in heavens definition
Well i did looked up in google of heavens definition.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2018, 12:49:14 AM »
6:1 Sahih International: [All] praise is [due] to Allah , who created the heavens and the earth and made the darkness and the light. Then those who disbelieve equate [others] with their Lord.
6:1 Pickthall: Praise be to Allah, Who hath created the heavens and the earth, and hath appointed darkness and light. Yet those who disbelieve ascribe rivals unto their Lord.

When deeply thought of this verse, it says heavens and earth and MADE DARKNESS AND LIGHT.. if we take the according to the current my of UNIVERSE i think 99% percent of the universe in darkness only day appears in very minute proportionate of the rest.. here God didn't single out the darkness.
As per God's Kingdom darkness and light is almost proportionate. Not as we are taught by NASA, it is extreme dark the whole universe except tiny mote and few planets only at day time.. as it goes on, God says in the change of night and day you have a sign.. but in this universe day and night or darkness and light not consistent one it is always dark. Hope you got it..

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2018, 10:49:10 PM »
Salaam,

I would like to share some information regarding the heaven,

40:64   God is the One who made the earth a qararan for you, and the heaven as a binaan, and He designed you, and has perfected your design. And He provided you with good provisions. Such is God your Lord. Most Exalted is God, Lord of the worlds.

For the earth as qararan, I have posted my opinion in here https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

and for the sky as 'binaan', I choose this translation,

Ba-Nun-Ya = Bending over a bowstring while shooting

As we can see at the horizon, where the flat earth meet the bending sky just like a bowstring while shooting.

What I've got from scriptures, the sky is not an empty space without boundaries. It looks like a molten looking glass,

Job 37
18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

50:6 Have they not looked at the heaven above them - how We structured it and adorned it and it has no rifts?

We cannot apply the word "rifts" to an empty space. It must be a solid structure. Just like what has been explained at the very beginning,

Genesis 1:6
אֱלֹהִ֔ים יְהִ֥י רָקִ֖יעַ בְּת֣וֹךְ הַמָּ֑יִם
said, Let there be an raqia in the midst

Raqa = the vault of heaven, or 'firmament,' regarded by Hebrews as solid, and supporting 'waters' above it.

So there's a solid structure and looks like a molten glass above us. God has explained us using a parable to illustrate the entire system of the universe,

24:35 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly star lit from a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things.

So God light is upon the light. The sun is the lamp inside the glass, which has bright stars which fueled by oil. You can google how the stars really looks like from a zoomed in camera, not the cartoon ones invented by some people.

Please see this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9nnRvJcz98

So both Al Quran and Torah has describe the sky as a glass, a solid structure which has no rifts. And God's light is upon the world light.

So what's happen if we try to go up to penetrate the sky?

55:33   O assembly of Jinn and mankind, if you can penetrate the boundaries of the heavens and the earth, then go ahead and penetrate. You will not penetrate without might.

55:35   He sends against both of you projectiles of fire, and of copper; so you will not succeed.

The sky is well guarded. People and Jinn will not succeed to penetrate the sky, there's projectile of fire, flame heat waiting for them. And surely it's not falling stars or shooting stars just like some people believed.

The Jinn is more powerful than us, and surely more powerful than NASA :). In 27:39, you can see how powerful the Jinn was, in the time of Sulaiman, even our technology nowadays is really far behind.

But even the Jinn, they admitted,

72:8   "And we touched the heavens, but found it full of powerful guards and projectiles."
72:9   "And we used to sit in it in places of listening, but anyone who sits now finds a projectile seeking him.

So I do believe we are all under confined system. You can name this projectile of fire whatever you want, Van Allen belt, shooting stars, or something else, but the God confined system will not change.

So the God light is upon our confined system.

Let's see how someone told in the Qur'an is able to penetrate the sky and see what lies behind it, off course with the God's permission.

53:2 Your friend was not astray, nor was he deceived.

53:3   Nor does he speak from personal desire.

53:4   It is a divine inspiration.

53:5   He has been taught by the One mighty in power.

53:6. dzu mirratin,
= Miim-Ra-Ra = To pass or pass by or pass beyond, proceed, go along or go through or go over.

53:7 While he was at the highest horizon.

53:8   Then he drew nearer by moving down.

53:9   Until he became as near as two bow-lengths or nearer.

53 10 He then inspired to His servant what He inspired.

53:11 The mind did not invent what it saw

From the verses above we can see that, there's something which powerful enough to penetrate the horizon.

Let see what happened next,

53:12 Do you doubt him in what he saw?

53:13 And indeed, he saw him in another descent.

53:14 At the sidratil muntaha

Sidratil = be dazzled/confounded/perplexed, be dazzled by a thing at which one looked. by a reason of intense heat

Something so dazzling that eyes can not see. This glare is due to intense heat energy

Muntaha = to prevent, forbid, chide away, prohibit, make one to stop from, restrain, interdict, hinder, desist, refrain.

Something that prevent someone, make one stop from.

But with a little help from mighty God,

53:15   Near it is the eternal Paradise.

53:16   When there covered the sidrata that which covered

So the dazzling intense heat was covered to let our friend can see again.

53:17   The eyes did not waver, nor go blind.

53:18   He has seen from the great signs of his Lord.

It's not an easy story to tell, but God has affirmed, "Your friend was not astray, nor was he deceived."

Alhamdulillah.

Peace

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2018, 12:36:55 AM »
Sahih International: If We willed, We could send down to them from the sky a sign for which their necks would remain humbled.

signs from God is nothing for them, but signs from NASA satan influenced conspiracy is a sign and they be humbled with it truly..

Jafar

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +40/-0
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2018, 11:46:27 PM »
Flat Earth people can't explain where the sun goes at night

The year is 1969, The Politburo and a smattering of Soviet aerospace scientists are gathered in a large room in Moscow; everyone is very agitated, including Brezhnev.

Then Brezhnev speaks:
?Comrades! The Americans claimed they have landed on the moon! It is a fake claim but nonetheless; we will beat them! we will go TO THE SUN!?

After a stunned silence, one of the braver scientists raises his hand:
?But Comrade Brezhnev, that would be very? hot. Our craft will melt!?

Brezhnev turns on the scientist and replied with angst:
?Comrade, we are communists da? Unlike those idiotic capitalists we are smart da?
I have already thought a solution for it: we will fly to the sun AT NIGHT!?

Even Brezhnev know where the sun goes at night... and correctly know that the moon landing was a MYTH.

What's keeping satellites in the sky?
The Quran never mentioned any "satellites" thus it MUST be a MYTH.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2018, 12:24:49 AM »
@manny E,  I don't think you even understood your own faith of Globe earth.. Explain to all how the day sky is lit up?  We know those simple theories what you explained above.. Sun runs in it's orbit as determined by God is floating as do Moon.. Sun has its limit to illuminate the earth down and the sky up.. With that limit it will lit and keep moving..  Wherever it's light not fallen,  it's night even to sky.  People have their vision restricted as all know even when you are on earth or sky we can see limited  distance.. It's all inside a well planned dome of sky..

So insane, Night sky is dark just coz of one side of earth is hidden to sunlight and the meantime day sky is lit just one side of the earth is exposed.. They even forgot the earth is tiny. Same Sun same atmosphere same rays went up to sky and lit it up during day,  but same Sun,  same atmosphere same rays cannot pierce and lit the sky at night.. Night and day is never possible in that way..  Only with dome of sky and and flat earth down and in between the sun.. Sun is always lit n it's moving and it has its distance to cover from its 360 degree and a ball giving light to earth and same able the area of earth of the sky and rest is night..
These are not my aim here just Quran and it's verses and the invented myth of universe..
NASA lost their hope from first ever failure tonreach moon,  n still wanted keep the same faith of people towards them for business and money and made hoax in well mannered conspiracy using very intelligent set of people.. And all other major nations knew it later but they made competitions to show the rest we are not Second to it and they too know how big money inflow is that.. Keeping the truth in their hand.. World as per their technic 😡..
Show me the projections of the mountains in your smooth world picture at brims.. Remember clouds are well clear in your picture,  and they forgot clouds are going under the peaks of Everest too but peak is not visible.. Hey Crystal ball and projected ball are to things..

ibn_a

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2018, 01:15:34 AM »
Salaam jkhan,

How do you understand this verse?

And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.21:33 (Sahih International)

and [fail to see that] it is He who has created the night and the day and the sun and the moon - all of them floating through space! - 21:33 (Asad)

It is He Who created the Night and the Day, and the sun and the moon: all (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course. - 21:33 (Y. Ali)

And He it is Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. They float, each in an orbit. - 21:33 (Picktall)

وَهُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ فِي فَلَكٍ يَسْبَحُونَ 21:33

Wahuwa allathee khalaqa allayla waalnnahara waalshshamsa waalqamara kullun fee falakin yasbahoona

----------------------------------------

- (If) night and day refers to earth, then earth is floating/swimming ( making same movement? ) like the sun and the moon.
kullun (all) كُلٌّ  is for tree or more.

If floating/swimming refers only to sun and moon, then i think that the word would be :
- kilahuma كِلاَهُمَا  is dual.
See this verse 17:23

وَقَضَى رَبُّكَ أَلاَّ تَعْبُدُواْ إِلاَّ إِيَّاهُ وَبِالْوَالِدَيْنِ إِحْسَانًا إِمَّا يَبْلُغَنَّ عِندَكَ الْكِبَرَ أَحَدُهُمَا أَوْ كِلاَهُمَا فَلاَ تَقُل لَّهُمَآ أُفٍّ وَلاَ تَنْهَرْهُمَا وَقُل لَّهُمَا قَوْلاً كَرِيمًا

Waqada rabbuka alla taAAbudoo illa iyyahu wabialwalidayni ihsanan imma yablughanna AAindaka alkibara ahaduhuma aw kilahuma fala taqul lahuma offin wala tanharhuma waqul lahuma qawlan kareeman

17:23 (Asad) for thy Sustainer has ordained that you shall worship none but Him. And do good unto [thy] parents. Should one of them, or both, attain to old age in thy care, never say "Ugh" to them or scold them, but [always] speak unto them with reverent speech.