News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Tree of Life and Sunnatullah

Started by tlihawa, April 06, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tlihawa

Salaam,
To avoid out of topic in my previous post in flat earth thread before, I think  a new thread will be good to continue sharing my opinion about flat earth and the tree of life.

You can read my previous posts in here,

~the shape of the universe

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

~Palm-tree model

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg414786#msg414786

Now I would like to share the importance of genealogy tree start from Adam and his companions down to us and to the last man standing on earth.

From Book of Enoch, we already knew that the God had wiped out almost all of the human being and the giants (nephilim) except the believers who followed prophet Noah.

Starting from the time of Enoch to Noah, humans and giants had reached a very high degree of civilization. They had very advanced technology and mastered science, as taught by the fallen angels.

And as per information from Quran below, we are not the greatest generation that ever lived on this earth, according to the following verse,

40:82 Have they not roamed the earth and noted the consequences for those who were before them? They used to be greater in number than them and mightier in strength, and they had built more in the land. Yet, all that they had earned could not avail them.

So I do believe that human population and their achievement has far more than that we ever see in what we called "modern history".

But as we know that they made a great damage and the giants became uncontrolled, they killed a lot of people , so Allah destroyed everything except Noah and his followers by sending a great flood.

And then after the flood, God reformed the earth,

7:56 And cause not corruption upon the earth after its reformation;

And God had promised will never send the flood again.

Genesis 9
11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

But however, the annihilation of the non-believers still continue,

17:17 And how many have We destroyed from the generations after Noah. And sufficient is your Lord, concerning the sins of His servants, as Acquainted and Seeing.

There is something big behind this and I started to realize God has a great scenario on earth, the sunnatullah.

Lets get back to the Torah to find out what the God's Covenant with our forefathers, Ibrahim, Ishaq and Yaqub

Abraham

2:124 And it was so, that Abraham was tested by commands from his Lord, which he fulfilled. He said: "I will make you a leader for the people." He said: "And also from my progeny?" He said: "My pledge will not encompass the wicked."

Genesis 17
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

An everlasting covenant...

Genesis 22

17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

So it can not be denied that Abraham's descendants will rule the human population on this earth.

Now let see the Ishaq and Yaqub,

3 And God Almighty bless thee, and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people;

4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.

Genesis 28
3 And God Almighty bless thee (Yaqub), and make thee fruitful, and multiply thee, that thou mayest be a multitude of people;

4 And give thee the blessing of Abraham, to thee, and to thy seed with thee; that thou mayest inherit the land wherein thou art a stranger, which God gave unto Abraham.

Why all of this is important?

Cause all scriptures shared the same information about how important the lineage of the people, and we can get a big picture where the world will lead us and show who we are, and where we going to.

Lets move to the Jacob and his children

The prophet Jacob had twelve sons of four wives,

Genesis 35

23 The sons of Leah; Reuben, Jacob's firstborn, and Simeon, and Levi, and Judah, and Issachar, and Zebulun:

24 The sons of Rachel; Joseph, and Benjamin:

25 And the sons of Bilhah, Rachel's handmaid; Dan, and Naphtali:

26 And the sons of Zilpah, Leah's handmaid: Gad, and Asher: these are the sons of Jacob, which were born to him in Padanaram.

The descendants of these sons of Jacob are commonly called the Children of Israel.

From here the story continue, The children of Israel is a kind of sign from God,

12:7 In Joseph and his brothers are signs for those who seek.

God's scenario called Sunnatullah had been established from the beginning, that the lineage of Adam will pass through the Prophet Noah, to the prophets Abraham, Prophet Isaac, Jacob and his twelve of his sons who became the great nations of the earth.

It is mentioned in Quran that the Children of Israel will become a great population until the last day,

17:104 And We said after him to the Children of Israel: "Dwell on the earth, then, when the time of the second promise comes, We will bring you all together as a mixed crowd (abundant=lafifa).

Keeping the covenant

God's covenant with the prophets Abraham Isaac and Jacob is to make their descendants as many as the stars in the sky and sand on the seashore, as the great nations, until the last day surely will have consequences.

Reading the Torah, I became increasingly aware of why the history of the Children of Israel since Moses, Joshua, David, Solomon, etc. became full of bloodshed. The non-stop wars that occurred between the Children of Israel with the unbelievers, is not just to fight the non believers, but also to keep the lineage of Abraham-Isaac-Jacob in order to become the world's largest population at the end of time, according to the contents of the covenant.

So the non-believers population must be annihilated. Here is how God has commanded the children of Israel to fight the non believers,

Deuteronomy 7

2 And when the Lord thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them:

3 Neither shalt thou make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.

4 For they will turn away thy son from following me, that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the Lord be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

5 But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

6 For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

7 The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

So all the battles, wars, bloodshed with no mercy at all is because God wants to keep his covenant with our fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob to build a great nations of Bani Israel.

It's explained in Quran as follows,

6:45 It was thus that the remainder of the wicked people were wiped out; and praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.

God had been cut off their lineage.

13:41 Do they not see that We come to the earth and reduce their lineage from the ancestor <atrafiha>? And God gives judgment and there is none to override His judgment. And He is swift in reckoning.

Atrafiha = Tay ra fa = remoteness in lineage from the ancestor

tay_ra_fa" border="0

So the God covenant is true, the lineage on earth is purified which we have known through the path of Adam-Noah-Ibrahim-Isaac-Jacob and his twelve sons.

This path becomes more clear with the following gospel confirmations, telling about the last day,

Revelation 7

7 And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Only an hundred and forty and four thousand people and each twelve thousand people from each tribe of Israel (descendants of Jacob's sons) in the last days will be saved.

Then they will enter the twelve different gates of heaven for each tribe,

Revelation 21

11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

This is the vision and knowledge of prophet Jacob which told in Quran, when he ordered his children to enter the city to fetch Benjamin from the prophet Joseph,

12:67 And he said: "My sons, do not enter from one gate, but enter from separate gates; and I cannot avail you anything against God, for the judgment is to God. In Him I place my trust, and in Him those who place their trust should trust."

12:68 And when they entered from where their father had commanded them, it would not have availed them in the least against God, but it was out of a concern in the soul of Jacob that he brought out. And he is with knowledge for what We taught him, but most of the people do not know.

The prophet Jacob commanded his sons to enter through different gates, as a concern in his soul to see his descend safely entering the gate (heaven gates), as told in the gospel of revelation that each tribe of the Israel will enter through different heaven gates. Nevertheless, he insisted that it was not a guarantee, nothing useful at all, it all depends on God.

Jacob had that knowledge long before the gospel revealed.

From the Injil Revelation, I have a better understanding for this verse,

52:21 And those who believed and whose descendants followed them in faith - We will join with them their descendants, and We will not deprive them of anything of their deeds. Every person, for what he earned, is retained

From here, I also understand why the Torah is very detailed about the lineage, which turns out to be a grand design or sunnatullah based on the covenant which God made with the Prophets.

So to make a conclusion, here is the picture of the palm tree model regarding the earth population from the very beginning to the last day,

lineage_tree" border="0

Salam

tlihawa

Salam,
If you familiar with Torah, you will notice that the lineage information is very detail in that book. So what about Al Quran?

The Qur'an is very concern about joining the lineage,

13:21 And those who join <yasiluna> that which Allah has ordered to be joined  and fear their Lord and are afraid of the evil of [their] account,

13:25 But those who break the covenant of Allah after contracting it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined <yusala> and spread corruption on earth - for them is the curse, and they will have the worst home.

Things to be joined is in context of lineage, as follows,

47:22 So do you plan that when you turn away, that you will corrupt the land and sever your blood relationship <arhamakum>?

8:75 And those who believed after and emigrated and fought with you - they are of you. But those of blood relationship <arhami> are more entitled in the decree of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of all things.

And more specific in the following verses:

33:4 .....Nor did He make your adopted children to be your sons. Such is what you claim with your mouths, but God speaks the truth, and He guides to the path.

33:5   Call them by their fathers. That is more just with God. But if you do not know their fathers, then, as your brothers in the system and your patrons. There is no sin upon you for what mistake you made by it; but you will be responsible for what your hearts deliberately intend. God is Forgiver, Merciful.

Allah strongly affirms the calling of names is according to the lineage, and strictly prohibits calling the name of adopted child with the path of foster father's.

Because this lineage is part of the sunnatullah, the everlasting covenant. As we know from Book of Revelation, twelve gates of heaven is named as the twelve son of Jacob. People will enter the gates according to their tribes.

Once again, it confirmed by Quran,

52:21 And those who believed and whose descendants followed them in faith - We will join with them their descendants, and We will not deprive them of anything of their deeds. Every person, for what he earned, is retained

Now the Torah lineage style does make sense.

Allah in Quran make a good example which had done by prophet Muhammad about how important the lineage . Let see the story,

33:37 And you said to the one who was graced by God, and graced by you: "Keep your wife and reverence God," and you hid inside yourself what God wished to proclaim. And you were concerned with the people, while God was more deserving that you be concerned with. So when Zayd ended his relationship with his wife, We had you marry her, to establish that there is no wrongdoing for the believers in marrying the wives of their adopted sons if their relationship is ended. And the command of God is always done.

33:38 There is no blame on the prophet in doing anything that God has decreed upon him. Such was the way of God <sunnatallah> with the people of old. And the command of God is a determined duty.

The marriage of the prophet Muhammad with his adopted son's ex-wife, Zaid, strongly affirms that the adopted child is not a natural child, so he didn't make mistakes. This command is extremely hard for the prophet, because this can cause gossip among the believers, and the prophet was ashamed.

33:37 ...And you were concerned with the people, while God was more deserving that you be concerned with.

33.53 O you who believe, do not enter the homes of the prophet unless you are invited to a meal, without you forcing such an invitation. But if you are invited, you may enter. And when you finish eating, you shall leave, without staying to wait for a narrative. This used to bother the prophet, and he was shy to tell you. But God does not shy away from the truth.

God doesn't shy away from the truth. Nevertheless, God helps the prophet by clarifying it,

33:40 Mohammed is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of God and the seal of the prophets. And God is fully aware of all things.

Because the Sunnatullah must go on..

Ok so now a bit of a question, why the Qur'an does not explain the lineage of the Prophet Muhammad upwards to his predecessors?

I think it has something to do with the 'hidden timeline' by God regarding the hours or doomsday. With the proper calculation based on scriptures, one can easily calculate the life span of the earth from Adam to present. And if you familiar with Apocrypha books, you can estimate how much time is left for us right now..

I have tried to calculate but I stuck in the time of Prophet Isa. and I believe this is intentional,

43:61 And indeed, He (Isa) is surely a knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.

Long debate in this forum about prophet Isa lineage is one of the evidence. Mark, Luke, and Paul has struggle for years to solve it, but God really knows how to maintain His scenario. Just because He is the only one who know exactly when the doomsday will take place.

Even when we put Isa son of Maryam as Aron's nephew, still there's a lot of homework to calculate the rest.

But I believe God doesn't leave us in total darkness.

Now back to the question, "why the Qur'an does not explain the lineage of the Prophet Muhammad upwards, to his predecessors?"

Following the context as I have pointed out above, I try to re-translate the following verses like this:

2:142 The foolish from among the people will say: "What is turning them away from the qibla (tribe) they once had on it??" Say: "To God is the east and the west, He guides whomsoever He wishes to a straight path."

Qiblat = qabilun - tribe, host, plural qabilatun, A body of men from one father and mother.

The tribe or maybe it would be easier if I translate it into "lineage".

And here is the answer from God,

2:143 And thus we have made you a just community that you will be witnesses over the people and the Messenger will be a witness over you. And We did not determine the qiblah (lineage) which you used to be except that We might make evident who would follow the Messenger from who changed the line <yanqalibu> from <ala> his lineage <aqibayhi>. And indeed, it is difficult except for those whom Allah has guided. And never would Allah have caused you to lose your faith. Indeed Allah is, to the people, Kind and Merciful.

Yanqalibu = change direction/line
Aqibayhi = offsprings

Someone in the past has tried to change the line of the lineage. It could be caused by improper name of the adopted child or something else, for example, prophet Isa case.

2: 144. We see you change <taqalluba> wajhika <your direction> in naming <fil sama'I>; We will direct you to the Qiblah <tribe / lineage> that you agree with <tardaha>. Then change <fawalli> your direction <wajhika> to the one who withdraws far away from his family <shatra>of the Masjidil Haram and where you are, turn your direction on it. Those who have been given the Book know it is the truth from their Lord. And God is not unaware of what you do.

This qibla is about lineage just like a tribe, in this case we will focus on the past event in Masjidil Haram, as we know existed in the time of Moses and the children of Israel,

17:1 Exalted is He who took <Asra> His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al- Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing.

17:2 And We gave Moses the Scripture and made it a guidance for the Children of Israel that you not take other than Me as Disposer of affairs,

20:77 And We had inspired to Moses, "Travel by night <Asri> with My servants and strike for them a dry path through the sea; you will not fear being overtaken nor be afraid."

26:52 And We inspired to Moses, "Travel by night <Asri>with My servants; indeed, you will be pursued."

So it become clear that Masjidil Haram has existed since the time of the prophet Moses.

Here is another example that the term "masjid" has been used in the time of Children of Israel,

17:7 If you do good, then it will be good for you, and if you do bad, then so be it. But when the promise of the second time comes, they will make your faces filled with sorrow and they will enter the Masjid as they did the first time, and they will strike down all that was raised up.

So I do believe that vast majority people who live now are coming from the same ancestor, the believer who were with Noah to Moses,

17:3 The progeny of those whom We carried with Noah, he was a thankful servant.

5:12 And God has taken the covenant of the Children of Israel, and We raised from them twelve representatives

7:160 And We separated them into twelve patriarch nations;

and become a big nations on earth,

7:168 And We divided them through the land as nations.

49:13 O people, We created you from a male and female, and We made you into nations <shu?uban> and tribes <qabaila>, that you may know one another...

Shu?uban = divided races or tribes
Qabaila = qāf bā lām (ق ب ل) = a body of men form one father and mother

and into various races,

30:22 And from His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your tongues and your colors. In that are signs for the world.

2:136 Say: "We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses and Jesus, and what was given to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make a distinction between any of them and to Him we submit."

2:137 So, if they believe exactly as you have believed, then they are guided; but if they turn away, then they are in opposition and God will suffice you against them, and He is the Hearer, the Knower.

2:138 Such is the coloring <Sibghata> of God, and who is better than God in coloring? And to Him we are in service.

Hopefully we can get a better picture to really know who we are.

Salam

huruf

It is obvious that by now most peopole on earth cannot cannot trace their blood ancestors a long way back and it is bovious also that many people may have some droplet of "blood" from those named int he Qur'an, but most people are something else.

So how is it that we may know ourselves better by bearing in mind what you say in your post?

I can't see what you are getting at.

On the other hand the Qur'an states in no unclear term that you better severe you affections from those blood relationships that are iniquitous.

Salaam

tlihawa

Quote from: huruf on April 08, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
On the other hand the Qur'an states in no unclear term that you better severe you affections from those blood relationships that are iniquitous.

Salaam

Salaam Huruf,
no problem, I just want to share the ideas, maybe someone could make it better.

Peace

tlihawa

Salaam,
After I understand that the creation of the fetus in the womb is actually a small scale of the creation of the universe, the earth (placenta) and the sky (the uterus)..

Please see here,

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609156.msg413444#msg413444

and here for the woman pregnancy period,

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9609924.msg413349#msg413349

then I see the relationship between these two verses:

2:234 And those of you whose lives are terminated, and they leave wives behind, they will have a required interim period of four months and ten. So when they reach their required interim, then there is no sin upon you for what they do with themselves in goodness. And God is Expert to what you do.

compare to this,

41:10 And He placed in it stabilizers <anchors> from above it, and He blessed it and established its provisions in proportion in four days, to satisfy those who ask.

Yes, I'm asking and look for the answer.

The period of four months 10 days of early pregnancy, if I look at the week by week pregnancy is the time to prepare "life support infrastructure" for the fetus .. just as the creation of the heavens and earth, which in the last 4 days, is determining "food supply, water, etc " for the human  (Adam and his descendants) who are soon to be born on earth ..

How it's happened? Please see my post in here

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610056.msg413377#msg413377

Roughly speaking, if the creation of the universe until the apocalypse I divide in units of the week with the standard 40 weeks of normal pregnancy, then:

Week 1st to Week 18th:
waiting period 4 months 10 days is equal to when the earth is created and detailed, determines its food supplies.

Week 19th to Week 40th :
Pregnancy period ~5.25 months  is equal to when Adam came down to the earth and his descendants lived on earth until the last day

Please be informed that I used luni-solar calendar to calculate the pregnancy time.

So in the other words, our life is now entered this "5.24 months pregnancy" period until the time of delivery or end of times of the world, if you know what I mean.

Now I would like to share another information from Apocrypha book, "the lost and forgotten book", Book of Adam and Eve,

CHAP. III.

Concerning the promise of the great five days and a half.

1 GOD said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and thou and thy seed shall dwell and walk in it, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created thee, and against which thou hast transgressed, the Word that made thee come out of the garden and that raised thee when thou wast fallen.

2 Yea, the Word that will again save thee when the five days and a half are fulfilled."

3 But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five days and a half, he did not understand the meaning of them.

4 For Adam was thinking that there would be but five days and a half for him, to the end of the world.

5 And Adam wept, and prayed God to explain it to him.

6 Then God in His mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and similitude, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his seed.

So after Adam and Eve were expelled from Jannah (Garden) to the earth, they begged to be immediately returned to Jannah. God replied that it can't be done. Adam and Eve will be returned to Jannah (Garden) after 5.5 days elapsed.

Adam initially did not understand about this 5.5 days. He thinks that count is an earthly calculation just for him and eve. He thought After 5.5 days passed, they will return to Jannah (Garden).

God then explains further that the 5.5 days count is actually equivalent to 5.500 years on earth, applicable to Adam and Eve and all of his descendants ..

let compare with the following verses,

22:47 And they seek you to hasten the retribution; and God will not break His promise. And a day with your Lord is like one thousand of the years which you count.

Psalms 90
4 For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

2 Peter 3
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

From the information above, it a little bit close to my calculation before,

That 5.24 months in the mother's womb to birth, is equal to The Great 5.5 days to the rebirth of the universe..

The four days of the earth's creation have passed, and Adam, Eve, and his descendants have been living on earth all the way to us, within 5.5 days (5500 years to the apocalypse) .. So where are we now?

I can simply calculate the life span of the human being from Adam to his descendants using lineage information from Torah, but it's not that easy.

7:187 They ask you regarding the Hour: "When will be its time?" Say: "Its knowledge is with my Lord, none can reveal its coming except He. It is heavy through the heavens and the earth; it will not come to you except suddenly." They ask you, as if you are responsible for it! Say: "Its knowledge is with God, but most of the people do not know."

33:63 The people ask you regarding the Hour. Say: "Its knowledge is with God. And for all that you know the Hour may be near!"

All I know, since the time of prophet Muhammad when this verse revealed, the hours may be near.

People is only given its signs, estimate the lifespan, but however, no one is able to show the exact date, and when it will take a place ..

Yet there is some information given by God about the Hours,

20:15 "The Hour is coming, I am almost keeping it hidden, so that every soul will be recompensed with what it struggled.

47:18 So are they waiting until the Hour comes to them suddenly? For its conditions have already been met. But once it comes to them, how will they benefit from their message?

I immediately took the Torah, and began to count it manually. This is the first time I realized the importance of genealogical information and the ages of our predecessors in the Torah. I started tracing the genealogical tree in the Torah, seeing which path has the most complete information, eg Adam to Seth then Seth then Seth to Enos, Enos to Canaan, and so on.

And to my impression, the Torah also informs of the age of Adam when Seth was born, to avoid "overlap" in my count ... and so on, what age they were when their genealogical son was born.

I have a calculation in excel but it long enough to paste in here, .. And what I've got from Adam to Moses and Joshua, the gap between them is around 2500 years. It's been halfway through our journey.

If I add the BC year, 2018, it has reached around 4500 years, minus the missing link from Joshua to the beginning of AD year ..

Until finally I realized, .. that I am not the only one who counts ... Yet the rabbis in the 2nd Century who made up the current Jewish calendar chose as their starting point the estimated time that Adam left the Garden of Eden.

and their calculation is in here,

https://www.hebcal.com/converter/

Now their year count is 5778.

Five thousand and five hundred years have passed, but keep in mind that their year count is made with the assumptions, plus some missing links which can never be fulfilled. (ie. prophet Isa genealogy).

Even though their calculations are based on assumptions, but let's say there is a 100 years (plus/minus)- margin of error, we really have been at the end of times ... we already in 39-40 weeks of pregnancy in the universe pregnancy version. Ready to reborn.

But God keeps it a secret. and this time calculation error was explained in Book of Enoch,

Book of Enoch

Chap 82

5. Owing to them men shall be at fault and not reckon them in the whole reckoning of the year: yea, men shall be at fault, and not recognize them accurately. 6. For they belong to the reckoning of the year and are truly recorded (thereon) for ever, one in the first portal and one in the third, and one in the fourth and one in the sixth, and the year is completed in three hundred and sixty-four days.

7. And the account thereof is accurate and the recorded reckoning thereof exact; for the luminaries, and months and festivals, and years and days, has Uriel shown and revealed to me, to whom the Lord of the whole creation of the world hath subjected the host of heaven. 8. And he has power over night and day in the heaven to cause the light to give light to men--sun, moon, and stars, and all the powers of the heaven which revolve in their circular chariots

Ezra also shared the information regarding the end of times using a time scale,

Apocrypha
2 Esdras Chapter 14

10 For the world hath lost his youth, and the times begin to wax old.

11 For the world is divided into twelve parts, and the ten parts of it are gone already, and half of a tenth part:

12 And there remaineth that which is after the half of the tenth part.

Here is the world time illustration from Adam to Ezra

clock" border="0

so we can imagine how much time is left for all of us. Maybe the rock band Iron Maiden is right  :D

1516903494_doomsday_clock_reaches_2_minutes_to_midnight_closest_point_to_nuclear_annihilation_since_cold_war" border="0

When the time comes, nothing will stop.

2 Esdras Chapter 4

40 So he answered me, and said, Go thy way to a woman with child, and ask of her when she hath fulfilled her nine months, if her womb may keep the birth any longer within her.

41 Then said I, No, Lord, that can she not. And he said unto me, In the grave the chambers of souls are like the womb of a woman:

42 For like as a woman that travaileth maketh haste to escape the necessity of the travail: even so do these places haste to deliver those things that are committed unto them.

The end of times sign,

Revelation 12

1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

Mother and baby in the wombs to be delivered has been used consistently in scriptures to to illustrate the end of times.

Peace