Author Topic: Hafs or Warsh  (Read 11691 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Hafs or Warsh
« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2018, 04:53:11 PM »
peace Gl

PLZ read my post 34.
you missed something. ?

you claimed you are satisfied on your count and you said HAFZ but on same time you are rejecting verses (128-129) which were present in the oldest manuscript (any hafz) found in earth YOU GET IT now.  ;)

so its mean your theory hold no water.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2018, 11:09:21 PM »
Peace Imran.
You are missing the most important thing here:
The oldest manuscript? Is it the original copy  that the prophet brought?
Please go over the evidence for me if I missed that?
Or is it you who do not understand my posts.
Claiming it is the oldest  is very easy to do. How accurate is our Science of dating 100%?
Actually ,judging by what happened in history, the only fool proof method that preserves the text is the impossible to imitate number structure of the text!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2018, 11:23:45 PM »
Peace Noon.
I have not seen any evidence that the oldest manuscript you have is the copy of the prophet.
Of course all mushafs including the oldest manuscript we have is  Qoran add or take away the errors.
This oldest manuscript could also have errors ,like all the others, if it is not the original one?

The fool proof method we have TODAY for checking this, is Mathematics.
 It seems we are going around in a circle brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 06:56:37 AM »
@ GL

i know its hard to accept the defeat.
only very few people till date accepted it whole heartly and i m sure you are not one of them.

Good luck

look again read my post you claimed something ?
burden of proof is on the one who claims and his own claim goes against him very simple mathematics 2+2= 4

you said you count from HAFZ
i asked the hafz you claim got 128-129 in it ?

very simple like 2+2 so now i feel like rk your senses are blind to see your deafeat well i think its time to leave you alone and hopefully one day you will wake up from imaginary code what you guys still never understand.

if you wana continue discussion answer my questions instead of beating around the bush.

NOTE if its possible when reading my posts take your time and understand the questions first. it will help you understanding what we are on about.

hint i aksed you about the oldest ( HAFS) YOU GET IT i m trying to teach simple math to you if u can only understand.

God bless you

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2018, 08:20:38 AM »
Peace Imran.
I read your posts.
So you what is the history of this oldest HAFZ you are claiming ? Is it the original copy?
Maybe  all old copies  are with 128 and 129.
The question is: Where is the copy left by the prophet? Which old one? Does it contain 128 and 129?
Now here is the answer to your question:
Your oldest HAFZ copy is not the original copy according to the mathematical structure.
Over to you ?
GOD bless you.
Peace.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 02:33:34 AM »
Peace Imran.
Just to clarify what I mean by "what is your history that the oldest HAFZ is from the time of the prophet".
Here is an example of another side of history:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iaSY4BB-2Q

Of course history can be true or false. The Evidence needs to be solid!
GOD bless you.
Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 10:46:24 AM »
Peace Imran.
I read your posts.

Now here is the answer to your question:
Your oldest HAFZ copy is not the original copy according to the mathematical structure.
Over to you ?

hahahahahahaha  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Bold i doubt it to b honest.

Green : wrong answer plz read my post again let me help in making u understand.
Gl claimed he satisfied with count of hafz.
then the version he himself not sure either its true or false.?
so Gl claim about imaginary code have 0 evidence so far.

God bless you.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +8/-4
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 11:08:44 AM »
Peace Imran.
Likewise, now read my number 45 post in this thread.Make sure you go through the link to the finish. Hopefully you will understand more of the oldest HAFZ copy?
Then I await your answer.
Remember brother, people cannot be trusted, history cannot be trusted....Mathematics is our only fool proof tool us and the next generations.
Of course GOD can be trusted 100% and GOD is guiding events.
GOD bless you.
Peace.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2018, 05:53:55 AM »
who claimed something me or you ?

just want to break it on you. after 4 posts of making u understand u still not understand whats goin on :elektro: :elektro: hope this work if no then patience is the key.

lets see how much more time u need for understanding what i am asking or what you are claiming?

as usual i never left my weak students in the middle of nowwhere so another example.
if a pot of milk get mixed with just one drop of urine it will make whole milk dirty isnt it ?
why all code believers drinking the milk from that dodgy pot ? (applied to all code beleivers)

i m sure u still not understand but i tried my best to make you understand.
HINT sometimes u have to ask help from God ( specially in understanding math) i use to do that lol when i waz in school and stuck in solving different problems and understanding their solution.

but if you already know whats going on. honest person is the one when he understand the questions. he takes it seriously if he or his/her superiors dnt have the answers then ( its a time to start rethinking about their imaginations of code)

look in this thread noon even asked you the core question of chap 20 but you are unable to understand what he was on about. ? he asked you something and u keep giving him same comments  :rotfl:

God bless you.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2018, 06:24:48 AM »

The fool proof method we have TODAY for checking this, is Mathematics.

and more intresting thing is they keep changing their method of math what need to apply.
coders dnt have a consistent pattern.

method of using algebra = double multiplication of 19  :rotfl: thats how you teach ur kids algebra of quran ?

FOOL proof method  really
only problem is what is the method ?