Main Menu

Are prophets sinless?

Started by centi50, April 04, 2018, 06:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HP_TECH

Not arrogant at all, but frustrated.
Do better
إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Rilum

That is not fair HP Tech, apologize to him.

HP_TECH

Hey Rilum, I don't really know you and you seem like a cool guy and all, but DON'T. EVER. presume you can tell me what to do.

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Rilum

Peace,
sorry, let me correct myself: I would suggest to apologize to him.

Cerberus

ahh... HP_Tech see how you dug yourself. Can you even see it ? I'm sure all the forum members can see it.

HP_TECH

Quote from: Rilum on April 07, 2018, 03:27:24 AM
Peace,
sorry, let me correct myself: I would suggest to apologize to him.

And why should I apologize?
I said nothing that which I should apologize for. My approach is what makes me different than others. I am stern and firm. No ill intentions, just tough love.
Everyone who signs up in this forum is open to criticism. If you want to share your ideas on the internet, know that others can criticize you.
What is truly unfair is for God to have given us reason and for some not to apply it.
Furthermore I see in these kinds of questions something you may not currently see.

If you truly want to mediate all unfairness in this forum, without being impartial then you have an impossible job ahead of you.

HP_TECH

Quote from: Cerberus on April 08, 2018, 06:42:12 AM
ahh... HP_Tech see how you dug yourself. Can you even see it ? I'm sure all the forum members can see it.

Shooo!

I am not a weak-minded sheep that is concerned with the opinion of others... ESPECIALLY many of the people that post here....

mmkhan

HP_TECH bro,

Please don't take me wrong.
Just wanted to ask you, did you become ahle-hadeeth / salafi?
They are the only people who see themselves correct and all others wrong.

Just curious bro.
6:162    قل إن صلاتي ونسكي ومحياي ومماتي لله رب العلمين
6:162    Say: My contact prayer, and my rites, and my life, and my death, are all to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

3:51

hawk99

Quote from: centi50 on April 04, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
48:2 So that God may forgive your present sins, and those past, and so that He may complete His blessings upon you, and guide you on a straight path.

Does this mean Muhammad did have sins, but God forgave him?

Does this mean even prophet do have sins since they are humans?

1.  Does this mean Muhammad did have sins, but God forgave him?  the answer is yes  :yes

2.  Does this mean even prophet do have sins since they are humans?  the answer is yes  :yes

God bless you                             :handshake:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Novice

Quote from: centi50 on April 04, 2018, 06:38:52 AM
48:2 So that God may forgive your present sins, and those past, and so that He may complete His blessings upon you, and guide you on a straight path.

Salaam centi50

Lets read from verse 1 to 3.

إِنَّا فَتَحۡنَا لَكَ فَتۡحً۬ا مُّبِينً۬ا (١) لِّيَغۡفِرَ لَكَ ٱللَّهُ مَا تَقَدَّمَ مِن ذَنۢبِكَ وَمَا تَأَخَّرَ وَيُتِمَّ نِعۡمَتَهُ ۥ عَلَيۡكَ وَيَہۡدِيَكَ صِرَٲطً۬ا مُّسۡتَقِيمً۬ا (٢) وَيَنصُرَكَ ٱللَّهُ نَصۡرًا عَزِيزًا

Here is a traditional translation:

1. Indeed, We have given you, [O Muhammad], a clear conquest
2. That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path
3. And [that] Allah may aid you with a mighty victory.

Please reflect on these three verses and try to figure out how to relate them.

What a clear victory has to do with forgiving sins?

The ذَنب is translated as sin in this verse. Is that correct?