Author Topic: WIDTH OF HEAVEN AND WIDTH OF EARTH.. ARE THEY EQUAL AS PER 57:21  (Read 32650 times)

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: WIDTH OF HEAVEN AND WIDTH OF EARTH.. ARE THEY EQUAL AS PER 57:21
« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2018, 08:27:57 PM »
It seems many have sort of concern why all these elites are conspiring? What's the benefit? They have decided there is no such necessity to do so...
No there is and it's how God let them do

Verse sahih international 6:123 "And thus we have placed within EVERY City the Greatest of its Criminals (mujrim)  to CONSPIRE therein, but they conspire not except against themselves,  and they perceive not"

Who are the Greatest in every city?  Is it easy to conspire something well planned?  Can fools conspire? Theirs will be exposed the other day.. But when intelligent of those conspire with the assistance  of other intelligent one that's mighty.
Here the word mujrim is translated as criminals..  Yes it's right but it can have other similar meanings.. Mujrim is opposite  to Muslim (The one who Surrenders to the God). 
So those who conspire in every city is the one who opposes / not surrender to God.  One of those such who conspirs is NASA of course who oppose God and their main aim is  to eradicate the presence of True God from the heart of everyone and to totally rely on their myth.
Why God let it go as He let the yester generation's hadith to pervade, coz He knows His true slaves cannot be overcome by these conspiracies and only those who are destined for hell will bend. Remember God's  verse which states " They plot, and we do plot, and we are best of those who plots.." Now it's time to expose those plots, a vast number of people are surging against these round earth...  Proof is Google Search on subject such as moon conspiracy and flat earth is gone unprecedentedly high. You may search google and see..

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2018, 11:12:37 PM »
Yup,
God has warned us about this conspiracy things.

58:10 Secret meetings are from the devil, to cause grief to those who believed. However, he cannot harm them except if God wills. In God the believers shall put their trust.

58:8 Have you noted those who were prohibited from holding meetings in secret, but then they go back to what they have been prohibited from? They meet secretly to commit sin, transgression, and disobedience of the messenger.

But if we have to do a secret meeting, we have to do it in righteousness.

58:9   O you who believe, if you must meet secretly, then you shall not meet to commit sin, transgression, and to disobey the messenger. You shall meet to work righteousness and piety. And be aware of God, before whom you will be summoned.

So why all this ellites are conspiring?

This is a recurring story. We should know the motives, who behind this at very top. The Qur'an tells about people in the past us so we can take lessons.

Let's start with a trio of Firawn-Haman-Qarun.

29:39 And Qarun and Pharaoh and Haman. And Moses had already come to them with clear evidences, and they were arrogant in the land, but they were not outrunners

Who is Qarun?

28:76 Indeed, Qarun was from the people of Moses, but he tyrannized them. And We gave him of treasures whose keys would burden a band of strong men; thereupon his people said to him, "Do not exult. Indeed, Allah does not like the exultant.

Qarun is the financial side.

Who is Haman?

28:38 And Pharaoh said, "O eminent ones, I have not known you to have a god other than me. Then ignite for me, O Haman, [a fire] upon the clay and make for me a tower that I may look at the God of Moses. And indeed, I do think he is among the liars.

28:6 And establish them in the land and show Pharaoh and Haman and their soldiers through them that which they had feared.

Haman is represent the government, he had military power.

And they were under control by,

79:24 And (firawn) said, "I am your most exalted lord."

The spiritual leader. He had been punished and become an example for us.

79:25 So Allah seized him in exemplary punishment for the last and the first.

10:92 So today We will save you in body that you may be to those who succeed you a sign. And indeed, many among the people, of Our signs, are heedless

So this all about money, power and spiritual things. The same strategy had been used by Iblees at the very beginning,

17:16 And incite whoever you (Iblees) can among them with your voice and assault them with your horses and foot soldiers and become a partner in their wealth and their children and promise them." But Satan does not promise them except delusion.

Iblees only focus to the spiritual things,

7:16 [Iblees] said, "Because You have put me in error, I will surely sit in wait for them on Your straight path.

And use the military power, cavalry (horses) and infantry (foot soldier) together with the wealth financial system (as mentioned in 17:16) as his tools.

Now let's see what happens in the world today.

It's gonna be a long post to explain about the corrupted financial system, but you can see how the government and the financial institution work together in a what I called "secret meeting" in youtube video below,

The Biggest Scam In The History Of Mankind - Hidden Secrets of Money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&t=0s&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ&index=4

And you can witness the used of military power to destroy people every where.

But the government didn't stop there. As the ruler, they have capability to control people's mind through the school system. We are only taught about the things they want us to know.

The globe earth is only one of their agenda. To see the connection and motives, I suggest you to watch this video completely to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaXJzhJ9wrc&t=2332s

And all this party could be used by Iblees, the spiritual side (as the Haman work for Firawn),  by exploiting the human greed.

They will make the easy ones to be difficult ones .. So that we stop asking and surrender, and put aside the Lord's guidance.

- Spiritual is easy, but they make it difficult. Al Quran is simplified, is there anybody want to take a lesson?
- The creation of heaven and earth is simple, the earth is flat and motionless, the heavenly bodies moving around. But they fill with the physics and imaginary equations so that it becomes so complex and difficult.

92:5   As for he who gives and is righteous.
92:6   And trusts in goodness.
92:7   We will make for him the easy path.
92:8   And as for he who is stingy and holds back.
92:9   And denies goodness.
92:10 We will make for him the difficult path.

So when somebody ask for the motive, I just simply said this is Iblees motive.

Iblees know that,

3:18   God bears witness that there is no god except He, as do the angels, and those with knowledge, He is standing with justice. There is no god except He, the Noble, the Wise.

With the true science according to God's guidance, then man will be able to witness the existence of One Supreme.

So it is very important for Iblees to separate the scriptures and science, so that the information from the God's scriptures will look like a fairy tales, out-of-date and it is not worth coupling with what they called "modern science".

Peace

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2018, 11:53:13 PM »
Exactly Tilihawa..well said..

Okay let's check something interesting.
How many days in a year?  Oops am I silly?   you know it's 365 generally..

Yes..  But how many days in a year in other alleged planets?  Most don't know.. Right?  But some definitely know.. But even those some who knows, ever thought how contradictory it is as per this verse.
32:5 " He manages and regulates affair from the heavens to the Earth; then it (affair)  will go up to Him, in one day, the space whereof is a thousand years of your reckoning "

Well..  You have an idea now what i am up to..
Earth year = 365 days
Jupiter year = 4300 days
Venus year = 225 days
Mercury year = 88 days
Mars year = 687 days
Neptune  year = 60,200 days
Uranus  year = 31,000 days
Pluto year = 90,400 days
Saturn year = 11,000 days..
Story goes on with all and respective moons..

As per the above verse 1000 years of yours is a question? Is it thousand years of only earth or the entire alleged universe  which has different number of days per year.. Coz God is not living in this heavens or alleged universe He is above all where only His allowed elite members around.. To roll the entire heavens in one hand we can imagine He has to be something, someone cannot even comprehend.. And to keep massive earth in another handful.. So His place of living is far from reach.. But He says 1000 years of Our reckoning.. What we reckon? What ancestors reckoned? What Quran teaches for reckoning.. ?  So we end up clueless according to imaginary myth of days.. YOUR RECKONING CAN ONLY BE ONE RECKONING.. But as per God for this heavens and Earth from the day He created is 12 months either solar or lunar.
But these jins go to the high heaven may be in split of minute.. . Then from heaven to His Arsh  or the place He actually live is how far we can imagine.. Compare that with 70:4 "The Angels and Ruh (Jibreal) ascend to Him in a Day the messure whereof is fifty thousand years " quite different yes..  It takes angels 50k yrs,  but to His affair (amr) no angels referred here is only 1000 years.. So this AMR / affair has to be His own affair  without any one being involved..but for Him it's only ONE day.. So He has days as of His own,..some pose questions how there can be days even before the heavens and Earth are created.. Why not? Can't He keep His own days which is not at all relevant  to this heavens and Earth which is only temporary.. HE CREATED HEAVENS AND EARTH IN 6 DAYS.. not our days.. Otherwise He would have mentioned in 6 days your reckoning.. Yes He gave out of those 6 to earth a big portion..
I wonder how many would understand this..

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #283 on: May 06, 2018, 02:12:55 AM »
It is clear the Qur'an was revealed to the inhabitants of Saturn not to the inhabitants of planet earth, therefore it is the Saturn year it is talking about.

Salaam

Topgun

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #284 on: May 06, 2018, 03:36:45 AM »
Wa wa wa wa wa.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's the most funniest, hilarious, mind-blowing, coolest foolish answer I have seen in my life....  Hmmmmmm let me give you 10 out 10 for your sintilating answer Huruf. :pr :wow :yay: :ignore:

Wise / burnout...  Shame on you. Curses of all curse fall on you...  :elektro: >:D

Pls guys don't answer  to her so that she would suicide hearing your replies with embarrassment. Without any explanation at all,  just gave a reply yes,  quran was revealed to the inhabitants of Suturn..  :voodoo:she would have done some math on those numbers. I love to live in Saturn. Babe. Where is it?  Just get lost.
This verse is apt for you
2:8 And of mankind there are some who say,: we belive in God and the last Day,  while in fact they believe not. They think they deceive God and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves,  and perceive not"
Perfect for you..
Peace to believers. Take care.  :hail

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #285 on: May 06, 2018, 06:10:53 AM »
Wa wa wa wa wa.    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
That's the most funniest, hilarious, mind-blowing, coolest foolish answer I have seen in my life....  Hmmmmmm let me give you 10 out 10 for your sintilating answer Huruf. :pr :wow :yay: :ignore:

Wise / burnout...  Shame on you. Curses of all curse fall on you...  :elektro: >:D

Pls guys don't answer  to her so that she would suicide hearing your replies with embarrassment. Without any explanation at all,  just gave a reply yes,  quran was revealed to the inhabitants of Suturn..  :voodoo:she would have done some math on those numbers. I love to live in Saturn. Babe. Where is it?  Just get lost.
This verse is apt for you
2:8 And of mankind there are some who say,: we belive in God and the last Day,  while in fact they believe not. They think they deceive God and those who believe, while they only deceive themselves,  and perceive not"
Perfect for you..
Peace to believers. Take care.  :hail

Are you a sock/troll account by any chance? And why do you keep calling people "babe"? You sound really cringy lol and tbh it's you that's not bringing any arguments and resort to ad hominems instead

Topgun

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #286 on: May 06, 2018, 07:25:54 AM »
Hi 3uni,  Palestini,
Why are you freaking out buddy? Keep ice cool head. That's a sign a of patience  Lol.  In my opinion she deserves my answer.. Any way I don't mind people of the nation of Sodom most  will never succeed,  once destroyed for sodomy and always doom. That's always a glaring proof with what we see every day.  The same gay blood is still running with most.  No doubt. Same most of Pakistanis. Is that why you joined two flags together?  They love gays. God knows their qualities. But these think they are best of God's  creatures. Who can't dream? Even children of Israel thought same way.
It's me. My character. That's how I speak against disbelievers when they attack. They deserve to be shown our disgusting feeling. Coz hypocrites and disbelievers are friends of Satan and friends of Satan is my enemy.  Keep enemy in his / her place. But,  those who disbelieve and not harm by word and physic always deserve due respect and love as long as they live.
What's wrong calling babe? It's such a kind cool word. You want me to speak your freaking set of words.  Lol

عوني

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #287 on: May 06, 2018, 07:39:43 AM »
Hi 3uni,  Palestini,
Why are you freaking out buddy? Keep ice cool head. That's a sign a of patience  Lol.  In my opinion she deserves my answer.. Any way I don't mind people of the nation of Sodom most  will never succeed,  once destroyed for sodomy and always doom. That's always a glaring proof with what we see every day.  The same gay blood is still running with most.  No doubt. Same most of Pakistanis. Is that why you joined two flags together?  They love gays. God knows their qualities. But these think they are best of God's  creatures. Who can't dream? Even children of Israel thought same way.
It's me. My character. That's how I speak against disbelievers when they attack. They deserve to be shown our disgusting feeling. Coz hypocrites and disbelievers are friends of Satan and friends of Satan is my enemy.  Keep enemy in his / her place. But,  those who disbelieve and not harm by word and physic always deserve due respect and love as long as they live.
What's wrong calling babe? It's such a kind cool word. You want me to speak your freaking set of words.  Lol

What did I just read.. well I'm really confused reading your post and there's no point in answering anymore so I'll just ignore.

huruf

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #288 on: May 06, 2018, 11:20:17 AM »
What did I just read.. well I'm really confused reading your post and there's no point in answering anymore so I'll just ignore.

Wise determinati0n, عوني

Salaam

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #289 on: May 06, 2018, 12:11:06 PM »
Time to take this thread seriously and give some facts about the earth, moon and sun in no particular order.

The Moon:
Q: Why is the Moon bald?
A: It has no ?air
Q: What was the name of the first satellite to orbit the Earth?
A: The Moon.
Q: What do moon people do when they get married?
A: They go off on their honeyearth!
Q: Why does a moon rock taste better than an Earth rock?
A: It?s a little meteor.
Q: Why couldn?t the astronaut book a room on the moon?
A: Because it was a full moon.
Q: Did you hear about the bones they found on the moon?
A: It seems like the cow didn?t make it after all. (hey diddle diddle). Nor did Appollo!
*One kid asks the other, ?Which is closer, Florida or the Moon? the second answers: ?Duh! The Moon! You can?t see Florida from here!
Q: what do you call a tick on the moon?
A: A luna-tick.

The Sun:
*I was up all night wondering where the Sun had gone? then it dawned on me.

*Living on Earth might be expensive but at least you get a free trip around the Sun every year.

Copernicus? parents might deserve some of the credit for his great discovery. Apparently at the age of twelve they said to him: ?Copernicus, young man, when are you going to realize that the world does NOT revolve around you.?

Now the Earth:
Teacher- what's the shape of our earth?
Child- I don't know
Teacher - what's the shape of your girlfriend's earrings?
Child- square
Teacher- The one she wears on Sunday?
Child- Round
Teacher - so what is the shape of earth?
Child- round on Sunday and square on the rest of the days

Sorry folks, try as I may ,I am not able to take these discussions seriously.
 So ignore  good logic, disbeliever of Qoran !!!
Sorry again guys.
GOD bless you all.
Peace
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/