Author Topic: WIDTH OF HEAVEN AND WIDTH OF EARTH.. ARE THEY EQUAL AS PER 57:21  (Read 32767 times)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
Re: WIDTH OF HEAVEN AND WIDTH OF EARTH.. ARE THEY EQUAL AS PER 57:21
« Reply #260 on: May 04, 2018, 08:38:31 AM »
Common lime juice, you know very well Arabic words have many meanings according to context.
The word "Samaa" can mean heaven or space above or universe or.. depending on the context of the verse.
Or are you restricting Qoran to your vocabulary and "one word translation" regardless of context?

Similarly words like "madda" the earth or other similar words that you are claiming can only mean a "flat earth" can mean "made it habitable", "expanded it" ...etc? GOD speaks about our earth specifically every time the creation of the universe is mentioned simply because:
A- GOD is addressing us its inhabitants.
B- GOD made it the only planet habitable  and able to sustain life.
C- Measured its components including the provisions, oxygen, minerals, water...etc and prepared it well for us
If you insist on closing your eyes to reality please do not close your mind as well!
Your choice and beliefs.
There is nothing more for me to add.I think it is ridiculus we are even discussing
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #261 on: May 04, 2018, 06:08:47 PM »
I think it is ridiculus we are even discussing

True.

Topgun, lime juice, jkhan, can you name anyone who has been to the edge of the earth
in all of history
?   :hmm
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Topgun

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #262 on: May 04, 2018, 06:37:11 PM »
Good ogic and Hawk with your weak argument last few answers with desperation shows you are defeated outright. Coz you were talking but with your pride and with your preconceived perceptions. It seemed to me throughout the course of this argument you were biased to your scholars and not presenting quran in its own meaning. But Jkhan was sticking with Quran that's so obvious by his explanation. I think you both still follow hadith of bukhari and Nasa.
I am aware my response won't taste pleasant to you. But you deserve it. Stop misguiding people for the sake of God.  Go back read Quran carefully again and again and then argue.  The way Glogic explained anticlockwise..  I knew his innermost self.  And Hawk, keel on asking edges same as one who is on the edge of belief.

Jkhan: I am remaining  with the anticipation of interpretation of 53:49 .. It seems you didn't come online since yesterday. Pls consider it with priority. I know guidance from God but curious to know your answer. If you missed my point pls go back and read previous pages in this forum where I have my request..  Peace to all

hawk99

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #263 on: May 04, 2018, 07:15:44 PM »
I think you still follow hadith of bukhari and Nasa.

You don't have to think, just ask.

Do you have an answer for this:

Topgun, lime juice, jkhan, can you name anyone who has been to the edge of the earth
in all of history

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

Topgun

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #264 on: May 04, 2018, 07:42:37 PM »
Clearly depict the mental picture. Defeat accepted.  :elektro:. That's a good sign for this forum. You are exposed

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #265 on: May 04, 2018, 09:03:48 PM »
@topgn
I think you have a clear answer other than Sirius for 53:49 that's clear by your request. Glad to hear few true believers around and they believe  not in round crap...  Anyway no need your appreciations,  coz I can't guid u,  only God chooses whome to place his guidance. Just get attached to verses of Quran and get near to you Lord.

Yes dear tgun it's  not Sirius. Let me first clear to you what is actually Sirius is.

"SEIRIOS (Sirius) was the god or goddess of the Dog-Star, the brightest star of the constellation Canis Major. The pre-dawn rising of the star in the path of the sun was believed to be the source of the scorching heat and droughts of midsummer."

"Seirios appears in many guises in myth. He or she was variously described as Maira (Maera) daughter of the Titan Atlas, Maira the dog of the hero Ikarios (Icarius), Lailaps (Laelaps) the hound of Orion, and Kyon Khryseos the golden-hound of Zeus. It may also have been associated with Orthros ("Morning Twilight") the hound of Geryon, giant of the west. The star was no doubt also connected with the dog-loving goddess Hekate who was the daughter of Perses "the Destroyer" and Asteria "the Starry One."

Now you know from where this name arises and to whom it is important. Most already know about these god's n goddesses of ancient.

Let me present the verses where it apears
53:45-50
" And that He creates the pairs male and female, from drops of semen when emitted, and that upon Him is Another bringing forth, And that it is He (God)  who gives much or little, And that it is He, Lord (Shi'ra), and that it is He who destroyed the former 'Ad' and Thamud.  He spared none of them."
Verses goes in that way..
Here Shi'ra is not Sirius as most translated with bias to Hadith.  How God would accept  another accepted false god and refer I am the Lord of such god which is in fact not god.
With the flow of verses  before and after 53:49 is not supporting any relevance to Sirius.
And the word Shi'ra itself has no resembling  the word Sirius.
ش ع ر is no way near to Sirius, Sirius starts with س and not withش as Shi'ra and Sirius ends with S while not Shi'ra. So no resemblance either.
According to the flow of verses around it,  most appropriate meaning to it Perceptiblity / Preceptor
"And it is He the Lord of Perceptiblity." that's why He gives much and little and that's why He destroyed the Ad  and Thamud and people of Noah coz He perceives as non can perceive like Him.
Not in every language people call to each and every star by name,  but only those who accepted those stars to be their God has kept names to it.
Prophet Ibrahim saw a star and He didn't  call it Sirius or any name. But He called Sun and Moon n Star.. .
Myth will get destroyed or die with those who believe in them...
God called Himself as
Lord of east,  west,  day break,  man, Arsh, earth heaven, all beings (alamin) this city, Your,  our. My,  and so many but not Sirius (allegedly accepted ancient god). In the same chapter few gods name mentioned 53:19-20 but not Sirius. Take examples  from Prophet Ibrahim verse 6:74-78 it's clear.
As far as my memory with Quran I don't see verses which refer to heavenly bodies to state Lord of Sun, Lord of Moon,  Lord of Star. My memory can be weak,  if there is any let me know, so that I can recollect with right thing..
But anyhow Sirius is not what God mentioned in verse 53:49. There is no need for God to bring a Greek or Egyptian god into limelight.
For some Islamic websites,  this verse is miracle and licking the foots of NASA..

lime juice

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #266 on: May 04, 2018, 09:46:40 PM »
Common lime juice, you know very well Arabic words have many meanings according to context.
The word "Samaa" can mean heaven or space above or universe or.. depending on the context of the verse.
Or are you restricting Qoran to your vocabulary and "one word translation" regardless of context?

Similarly words like "madda" the earth or other similar words that you are claiming can only mean a "flat earth" can mean "made it habitable", "expanded it" ...etc? GOD speaks about our earth specifically every time the creation of the universe is mentioned simply because:
A- GOD is addressing us its inhabitants.
B- GOD made it the only planet habitable  and able to sustain life.
C- Measured its components including the provisions, oxygen, minerals, water...etc and prepared it well for us
If you insist on closing your eyes to reality please do not close your mind as well!
Your choice and beliefs.
There is nothing more for me to add.I think it is ridiculus we are even discussing
GOD bless you.
Peace.

like KAABA only to mean the Cube in Mecca where thronged of people circumbalate it you mean?

all you mentioned regards space (salat) planet (hajj) universe (sawm), galaxies (zakat) only comes from the HADITH of NASA & Co (BUKHARI & Co) that you been taught since young and still today with the sci-fi movies (you-tube debate/preaching) to support your make believe doctrine thats aldy been emblazzoned into your skull.
(Im not saying hajj, salat, zakat  sawm not in Quran but the approached in understanding His mesaage are similarly done by those whose hearts are evil
- taking outside source to understand the Quran)

hear this and hear it well
1. i read full all your statement with understanding but not any outside source u brought that only to deviate me away from His message

2. If u out to find faults in Quran, you will find aplenty as you pointed out case in point.

3. There are NOTHING WRONG with the tradional translation, if NOT the exact message spoken by the LORD, its the closest for us to understand His message

4. Quran translators have much better knowledge in understanding the language that all of you combined.
But like us  they too been taught by the 'Guardian of the Book' to BELIEVE all UNTRANSLATED ARABIC words as proper noun (hajj, salat, kaaba, etc)
The agenda set by the 'Guardian' to make us lost in our translations and refer to Hadith for its 'proper' explanation.

5. Read and understand QURAN with a clear mind without any interference from outside make believe source that only to influence your mind in deviating away from it (Quran)
(This is the common mistake done today even from the so-called Quran alone believers)

6. You read His SCRIPTURE once every blue moon but the FALSE DOCTRINE that you been taught since young were played unto you every other day!!
Satan is SLEEK in his works.

7. HIS BOOK(s) are PROTECTED that even the tradional translators dare not to change it...
dont be that FOOL to change/abrogate to your liking.
He well aware of your deeds.

5:17 " And to the Lord BELONGS the dominion of the HEAVENS and the EARTH and whatever is BETWEEN THEM
---- do you think sun comes between heaven and earth that all belongs to Him?

lime juice

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #267 on: May 04, 2018, 09:58:01 PM »
True.

in all of history

no one ever set foot at the edge of the earth otherwise he will falls off to space
**facepalm**

Topgun

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #268 on: May 05, 2018, 12:33:00 AM »
Thx Khan. And that's what I comprehended even before you explained it. Unfortunately, I was behind the curtain all these years considering it to be as Sirius and never ever thought otherwise. Unless  Allah would have inserted the word Jupiter instead of Sirius in this verse to give more support to Greek myth. Or else He would have explained Sirius,  as you know what Sirius is? Same way he explains Tariq (86:1-3) It makes perfect sense to me throughout. All stars have benefits to us as it showed way in dark nights, it's gorgeous, it has other purposes too chasing Satan away.   but I don't see any benefit of planets and their moons. When I read others statements my head spins. I don't wanna comment more. Salam to all

tlihawa

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #269 on: May 05, 2018, 01:26:04 AM »
Salaam,
I think it's not the stars used to chase the satan away (and also the human, if they can make it), but a kind of intense heat/projectile/flame of fire. Stars has their clear path in the sky. I have put my opinion on this in here,

https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9610135.msg415043#msg415043

The more I think about it the more convinced I am that they already knew something.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/van-allen-probes-spot-impenetrable-barrier-in-space

They are not stupid at all, but they have to twist the truth to make profit from it.

Peace