Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on March 18, 2019, 03:47:57 PM
Salam IK!
Hope everything is OK with you.
Peace!

peace,

tell me the truth.

everything is fine and chilling with me whats bout you.

your id name is nice isnt it Tell me the truth how many planets and continents are there in 7th century till now ?  :hmm

@ cerberus  :bravo: beautiful words by you as always.

hawk99

Quote from: Cerberus on March 18, 2019, 04:52:17 PM
Look around you. Do you see why we live today the way we live ? And the people whose collective effort helped in the progress of humanity ? Did they use the quran ? or did they use their God given intellect ?

Well said

Quote from: jkhan on March 15, 2019, 05:38:47 AM
DESCENDING  plus  ASCENDING

Peace brother jkhan

The first six ayats of surah 57 is about Allah, not about
ascending and descending:

[57:1 Glorifying GOD is everything in the heavens and the earth.
He is the Almighty, Most Wise

[57:2]  Allah controls life and death. He is Omnipotent.

[57:3]  Allah is fully aware of all things.

[57:4] GOD is Seer of everything you do.

[57:5] All matters are controlled by GOD.

[57:6] God is fully aware of the innermost thoughts.

The next five ayats are directed at believers.

@ TellMeTheTruth, take time to learn similitudes, metaphors,
similes, comparatives because the Quran uses these terms
often.

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

jkhan

Quote from: Cerberus on March 18, 2019, 04:52:17 PM
If you really think that by reading few sentences here and there, interpreting them the way that fits your lack of knowledge in the matter at hand, you will somehow gain some higher knowledge about the world and how it operates you are lying to yourself.

Look around you. Do you see why we live today the way we live ? And the people whose collective effort helped in the progress of humanity ? Did they use the quran ? or did they use their God given intellect ?

People who spend their time digging through nature trying to understand it use logic and reason, and they find things that can be made sense of, because we are given the ability to make sense of these things. And these things are made to make sense. The world is built with logic.

On top of that, the quran doesn't say: " do they not read ?!" and instead says "do they not reason ?!". So how does one go around reading verses verbatim, stitching things together, and come up with "revolutionary discoveries" ?

The real issue is with fanaticism. People belittling themselves in front of a book. "I don't know, the book knows" yet it is you who read the book and comprehend it as far as your ability allows. the book can't even speak for itself, it is you who can speak for it, as precisely, eloquently, philosophically, analytically as you are able to. So how about you work on this part of you that is related to reasoning and try to improve it, purify it so that it is not poisoned by your personal biases and emotions before trying to tackle subjects that are not even directly affecting your life.

Peace Cereburus.....

Yeah... I am sorry... I can't give well wishes like few of them submitted to you saying well said or beautiful words....
Your emotions and your biased statement in your personal belief won't make anyone to have anything to ponder....  But only Quran will do... Do you get it dear... Only Quran will abd can do it.... If you are in court and if you have given your above statement then it will not have any due respect to it... Needs tangible evidence to support any claim....
So pls bring your evidence from Quran to defy me or to convince that the world you are living is spinning.....
Yeah we all live in this world with hard work and give out best to society so with everyone's commitment world is running at the same time world is getting corrupted without even perceiving.....

Emotions and your belief not gonna help dear with me or with anyone but it will only sooth those who are in your group blindly....

BTW I am not bringing verses from here and there... Anyone who go through the entire topic threads will know it was comprehensive touch....
I will put one example to you... Couple of fellows wrote me saying I now understand that quran says world is stationary.. I asked did you verify... Yes... I researched.... I said... Just you believe world is not spinning won't make you a believer.... One said yes... You came to the point.... Since I found quran is totally supporting statuonay earth.. He gave example of the verse ladder to the sky... He said I won't believe anymore  in God... You helped me to it... So,  he believes in spinning earth and started to think quran is word of Men... He said I helped him to know truth but unfortunately I can't be a believer....
I said I can't guide you to right  or wrong....  It's your true color which was hidden inside has come out.... That's why God tests..... Test to expose hypocrocy inside.....  Also God tests to find out the best of hearts....
How far indoctrination of spinning earth has deep rooted in his mind and led to disbelive in God in the end...
That's what hard work of Iblees dear Cereburus... If iblees not work hard even in the form of good and bad... He is a master deceiver and challenged God and begged for respite and God granted and God even accepted that iblees/Satan won in his challenge... Except true believers.... Those will be minute....
So Cereburus bring verses to claim your emotions to a positive aspect....
May God guide you with what is right and make your true belief increase and remain in truth till your death...
That's all I can say... Tc
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7"]https://discord.gg/3NSZH3hxy7[/url]
[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: hawk99 on March 18, 2019, 06:24:36 PM
Well said

Peace brother jkhan

@ TellMeTheTruth, take time to learn similitudes, metaphors,
similes, comparatives because the Quran uses these terms
often.

:peace:
Salam brother Hawk and all!
If you read, thats what I am doing.
You may understnd My point by below example and hope you will answer :
انا بشر مثلکم  I am man like you.
How many people are being compared with how many people? Obviously one man is being compared with many. Does this mean انا can be many men? No.  Only one person.
Because انا is a pronoun for single person. While کم is used for many.. Comparing a single object with many cannot make it plural.
Peace!

Peace!

TellMeTheTruth

Quote from: imrankhawaja on March 18, 2019, 05:24:32 PM
peace,

tell me the truth.

everything is fine and chilling with me whats bout you.

your id name is nice isnt it Tell me the truth how many planets and continents are there in 7th century till now ?  :hmm

@ cerberus  :bravo: beautiful words by you as always.
Salam bro  ik!
So for, I have not emphasised on the number of planets or contintents. But you had some issue for number 7.. I already said in a previous post that there are layers of earth which are not necessarily 7. This number is used in AQ for layers/realms of the sky.
Please read carefully and be patient since we all are in a process of learning.
Peace!

jkhan

Peace Everyone.....

STATIONARY & MOVING

35:41 ?Verily! Allah grasps/holds(Yumsiku) the heavens and the earth lest they move away(Thaszula), and if they were to move away, there is not one that could grasp/hold them(AmsakaHUMA-dual) after Him. Truly, He is Ever Most Forbearing, Oft?Forgiving.?

Above verse manifestly speaks the truth of what is Heavens and Earth what their positions? They are STATIONARY?. Non even the EARTH or the layers of HEAVENs don?t move? they all fixed to a stationary position ?.. what is moving then? Whatever between them which are meant to move ? note below verses?

36:40 It is not allowable for the sun to reach the moon, nor does the night overtake the day, but each, in an orbit, is swimming.
21:31 And it is He who created the night and the day and the sun and the moon; all [heavenly bodies] in an orbit are swimming.

Isn?t that what we observe and perceive day to day?when under deception there is no verification?No raising of voice against it? only will nourish the deception? that they won?t perceive it?
Let us die with guidance

[url="https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg"]https://www.youtube.com/@purposefullivingg[/url]

jkhan

Quote from: hawk99 on March 18, 2019, 06:24:36 PM

Peace brother jkhan

What nonsense you have written above.... don't twist and omit the verses of quran to taste your ego...
Any member, pls open arabic and translation and see what is written in first 06 verses of chapter 57, and even the verse i brought 57:04 and compare what brother Hawk is written above....
let the twisters keep twisting....
what quran says... "whoever disbelieve in the VERSES of ALLAH, he is the LOSER.".. that's glaring...

Let us die with guidance

Noon waalqalami

Quote from: jkhan on March 19, 2019, 12:49:55 AM
Above verse manifestly speaks the truth of what is Heavens and Earth what their positions? They are STATIONARY?. Non even the EARTH or the layers of HEAVENs don?t move? they all fixed to a stationary position ?..

peace, are the birds in flight stationary?  :nope:

35:41 ان indeed الله the god ىمسك yum'siku/holdeth السموت the skies والارض and the land ان lest تزولا tazūlā/cease dual ولىن and surely if زالتا zālatā/cease dual ان not امسكهما holds them dual من any احد one من from بعده after him انه indeed he كان be حلىما tolerant of غفورا forgiver of 

67:19 اولم do they not ىروا seeth they of الى to الطىر the flyer (birds, etc.) فوقهم above them صفت spread (wings) وىقبضن and fold inward ما not ىمسكهن yum'sikuhunna/holdeth them (i.e. in flight) الا only الرحمن the almighty انه indeed he بكل in every شى thing بصىر seer

Therefore, not stationary rather holds them in flight/motion like our planet and everything.

Paris, National Library of France: Arabic 328 (c)
Radiocarbon measurement 568-645 CE (95.4%) parchment
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/21/vers/33?handschrift=158

imrankhawaja

Quote from: TellMeTheTruth on March 18, 2019, 10:15:01 PM
Salam bro  ik!
So for, I have not emphasised on the number of planets or contintents. But you had some issue for number 7.. I already said in a previous post that there are layers of earth which are not necessarily 7. This number is used in AQ for layers/realms of the sky.
Please read carefully and be patient since we all are in a process of learning.
Peace!

forget about number seven and find my post in which i ask questions thats the most knowledgeable post hope u/we will learn better in learning process.

READ carefully all questions

about 7 i dnt have any problem i asked about the 7 continents of 7th century, and another eigth one (currently)but that post is out of ur mind limit thats why i suggest you to start from beginners level and try to attempt the questions let see how good you are in learning.

incase u did not find my post of questions lem me know i wll post again for you as i know spoonfeeding is norm in low IQs.

and if u dnt understand the questions also ask me what examiner is asking.(understanding whats been asked is also a gift). lol

MATHEMATICS = 6 questions + one practical(eclipse) = 7 i love number 7  :muscle:

i can also make passing marks 70 instead of 80 special discount dedicated to number 7 lol

hawk99

Quote from: jkhan on March 19, 2019, 02:51:46 AM
What nonsense you have written above.... don't twist and omit the verses of quran to taste your ego...
Any member, pls open arabic and translation and see what is written in first 06 verses of chapter 57, and even the verse i brought 57:04 and compare what brother Hawk is written above....
let the twisters keep twisting....
what quran says... "whoever disbelieve in the VERSES of ALLAH, he is the LOSER.".. that's glaring...

Peace good brother, I think you misunderstand what I am trying
to convey.
I did not omit the verses only highlighting the gist of the message!

57:04 ?It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days

and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what

penetrates into the earth and what emerges from it and what

DESCENDS from the Heaven(Sama) and what ASCENDS in it;

and He is with you wherever you are.
And Allah , of what you do, is Seeing.?

like I pointed out earlier The first six ayats of surah 57 is about Allah

and:

Here we go:

[57:7] Believe in Allah and His Messenger and spend out of that in
which He has made you successors. For those who have believed
among you and spent, there will be a great reward.

[57:8] And what reason have you that you should not believe in
Allah? And the Messenger calls on you that you may believe in
your Lord, and indeed He has made a covenant with you
if you are believers.

[57:9]  It is He who sends down upon His Servant  verses of clear
evidence that He may bring you out from darkness into the light.
And indeed, Allah is to you Kind and Merciful.

[57:10]  And why do you not spend in the cause of Allah while to
Allah belongs the heritage of the heavens and the earth? Not
equal among you are those who spent before the conquest and
fought [and those who did so after it]. Those are greater in degree
than they who spent afterwards and fought. But to all Allah has
promised the best. And Allah , with what you do, is Acquainted.

[57:11] Who is it that would loan Allah a goodly loan so He will
multiply it for him and he will have a noble reward?

I hope you get how these eleven verses contextualize the
believers relationship with their lord.    :pr   :handshake:

The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden