News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

DNA as evidence for Intelligent Design.

Started by The Sardar, March 27, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sardar

Salam/Peace everyone there is an interesting thing i have been hearing a lot is that DNA can be evidence for Allah/God (SWTAY). What do you think about this? Does the Quran speak anything about the DNA?

good logic

Peace The Sardar .
Have a look here:
http://quranalhakeem.com/holy-quran-refers-to-dna/

Of course check as per 17:36.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

The Sardar

Quote from: good logic on March 27, 2018, 08:03:52 AM
Peace The Sardar .
Have a look here:
http://quranalhakeem.com/holy-quran-refers-to-dna/

Of course check as per 17:36.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
I also found this: https://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/09/health/artificial-dna-life/index.html Suddenly this verse comes in to my mind:

4:119 ولاضلنهم ولامنينهم ولءامرنهم فليبتكن ءاذان الانعم ولءامرنهم فليغيرن خلق الله ومن يتخذ الشيطن وليا من دون الله فقد خسر خسرانا مبينا

Walaodillannahum walaomanniyannahumwalaamurannahum falayubattikunna athana al-anAAamiwalaamurannahum falayughayyirunna khalqa Allahiwaman yattakhithi alshshaytana waliyyan mindooni Allahi faqad khasira khusranan mubeenan

"And I will misguide them and make them desire, and I will command them, so that they will mark the ears of the livestock, and I will command them so they will make changes to the creation of God." Whoever takes the devil as a supporter other than God, then he has indeed lost a great loss.

Jafar

Quote from: The Sardar on March 27, 2018, 04:50:32 AM
Salam/Peace everyone there is an interesting thing i have been hearing a lot is that DNA can be evidence for Allah/God (SWTAY). What do you think about this? Does the Quran speak anything about the DNA?

Evidence for God is the entire observable universe (and other unobservable universes, but since it's unobservable by human it cannot act as an 'evidence').

DNA is an evidence for evolutionary nature of carbon based living being, including viruses.
DNA is a code which mapped out how the cells will behave, including how it will replicate through division.
DNA also contains traceable information regarding the 'history' of it's changes through time thus act as evidence for evolutionary nature of living being as stated above.

DNA is an evidence that human species didn't started with a dude who suddenly appeared from out of this earth and landed on this earth as a punishment because supposedly he ate a forbidden fruit as suggested by a talking snake and / or he was created by molding of a clay.

Example: Through historical information in the DNA chain we now have an evidence that today's Chicken and Birds are the living descendants of Dinousaurs. Even when today's chicken refused to believe in it as they have their own holy book which stated that they all came from another planet.

hawk99

Quote from: The Sardar on March 27, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

You, good brother is evidence for Allah (SWTAY).  Science is not needed for
the creators validation.  Scientist makes mistakes like the theory of
evolution which has been debunked, but is still taught in American schools.
Leading scientist "believe" that aliens exist with no proof.  Therefore,
DNA, water, gases, The Sardar, and all that you can think of
or conceive is "evidence for Allah/God (SWTAY)."

:peace:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

The Sardar

Quote from: hawk99 on March 29, 2018, 03:00:55 PM
You, good brother is evidence for Allah (SWTAY).  Science is not needed for
the creators validation.  Scientist makes mistakes like the theory of
evolution which has been debunked
, but is still taught in American schools.
Leading scientist "believe" in aliens with no proof.  Therefore,
DNA, water, gases, The Sardar, and all that you can think of
or conceive is "evidence for Allah/God (SWTAY)."

:peace:
Some people call it Scientism .

The Sardar

Quote from: Jafar on March 29, 2018, 02:42:08 PM
Evidence for God is the entire observable universe (and other unobservable universes, but since it's unobservable by human it cannot act as an 'evidence').

DNA is an evidence for evolutionary nature of carbon based living being, including viruses.
DNA is a code which mapped out how the cells will behave, including how it will replicate through division.
DNA also contains traceable information regarding the 'history' of it's changes through time thus act as evidence for evolutionary nature of living being as stated above.

DNA is an evidence that human species didn't started with a dude who suddenly appeared from out of this earth and landed on this earth as a punishment because supposedly he ate a forbidden fruit as suggested by a talking snake and / or he was created by molding of a clay.

Example: Through historical information in the DNA chain we now have an evidence that today's Chicken and Birds are the living descendants of Dinousaurs. Even when today's chicken refused to believe in it as they have their own holy book which stated that they all came from another planet.
Talking snake? Where in the Quran?

hawk99

Quote from: The Sardar on March 29, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
Some people call it Scientism .

Yes you are correct.  Only Allah is Al Alim.
I would like to see a list of scientific mistakes!

:handshake:
The secret to monotheism can be found in the garden

The Sardar

The Sardar

Quote from: hawk99 on March 29, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
Yes you are correct.  Only Allah is Al Alim.
I would like to see a list of scientific mistakes!

:handshake:
Salam, don't know this helps but i found this: http://discovermagazine.com/2000/oct/featblunders You can search more on Google.