Author Topic: Ur all dumb  (Read 901 times)

HP_TECH

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Ur all dumb
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2018, 07:29:33 AM »
That is exactly right beautiful aya  :bravo:

إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِي

My Lord I repent to you for anything I uttered concerning You for which I have no knowledge of. Indeed You are the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

reel

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2018, 05:50:26 AM »
Sam Gerrans>Edip
Ban me  O0

How is Putin doing?
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Scrappy-doo

• Apprentice
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 07:39:06 AM »
I wouldn't say dumb, as that would imply that most on here are unintelligent! I would say that you have to be in the very narrow clique if you want to be taken seriously or even get acknowledgement on here! I know certain ones to look out for, they are the mean spirited crew, I think Freeminds must hire them to scare people off!  :elektro:

Shh I'll let you in to a little secret! One of these intellectuals will pick out a word or sentence in my comment, and run with it. Wonder which one it will be?   :voodoo:
Non illigitimus carborundum

Scrappy-doo

• Apprentice
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 07:44:54 AM »
 :sun:
Non illigitimus carborundum

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 08:48:32 AM »
I wouldn't say dumb, as that would imply that most on here are unintelligent! I would say that you have to be in the very narrow clique if you want to be taken seriously or even get acknowledgement on here! I know certain ones to look out for, they are the mean spirited crew, I think Freeminds must hire them to scare people off!  :elektro:

Shh I'll let you in to a little secret! One of these intellectuals will pick out a word or sentence in my comment, and run with it. Wonder which one it will be?   :voodoo:
Bold: IT'S MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! *Runs away with the comment*